The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I actually went to the Wiki to read up on Miseng bc of how ill that little sight trick was that showed her things even the old heads didn't recognize. It mentions that she's nice with strategies too. I thought homegirl with the glasses would have some type of sight tricks but the lil sis has that on lock. You know Wangnan and Yihwa are about to show up and do some damage! I was starting to worry that this joint was slowing down a bit but SIU has me back at full blown :feedme:every week again. I owe SIU an apology for ever having doubts.
the only thing we ever saw her do is help them search for the flower thing but that got overshadowed cuz Mazino showed up

at first i thought she was gonna do some Kurama rose-whip type shyt :mjlol:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
http://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-142/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=223

Brehs that boy Baam is a problem :wow:

I can't wait till he can control the thorn fully :mjcry:

@T-K-G @storyteller Brehs Koon da gawd and Young Wangwan back :blessed:

I was about to drop that link with the KRS face, :krs::krs::krs:

These dudes were like "don't worry about Koon...that dude is a beast." The shinsoo technique from Baam!? And then that last reveal!! This dude's comments in that last panel felt like it was made for the Coli.

"What's Happening? :sas1:"
"Are you guys trying to leave without us? :sas2:"

And is that someone to his left? Yihwa? If she knows the Rachel story...:merchant:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Was not expecting a Koon appearance. Anyone think that someone has to die if they throw hands outside the train?:lupe:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Bam's showing new powers finally....it is dope how the author's been dropping hints about shinsu bangs since earlier. Little notes like the number of bangs doesn't matter if it's an expert with 1 he'll smoke a novice with 3 and he's bringing it out.

I agree with ole boy above me. If this train is as brutal as they say some folks gotta die. You can't have everybody escaping again unless Bam is just that damn strong to protect them all.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Was not expecting a Koon appearance. Anyone think that someone has to die if they throw hands outside the train?:lupe:
KOONGAWD HAS NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE MY nikka :birdman:

Rachel stabbed his man Dan in the feet and they killed Mr. Chicken :scust:we aint forgot, somebody bout to get that work....EARLY

Koon got the all black on he came dressed for their funerals :banderas: i bet rachel's heart dropped in her ass once she seen that nikka

we aint even gotta talk a bout how Lord Baam out here swinging Kamehamehas around with ease :damn:

Wangawd da Prince got a point to prove to these nikkas as well

and let's not forget.....

RAKLEADER IS IN THE BUILDING :noah::noah::noah: prolly in his full sized form too :ohlawd:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
and someone in the comments made a good point about that Angel chick saying "it's like his Shinsoo has a soul of it's own"

could that mean Enryu sealed the Guardian inside of those thorns? :ohhh:

man SIU is the GOAT :ohlawd: just the perfect amount of piff and mystery to keep us engaged

Last edited:

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao the buildup was long but this chapter made it all worth it Koon da Gawd! I wonder how strong Wangnan's gotten, Baam w/ that clutch Shinshu all them nikkas bout to get the work.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Koon is back brehs
giphy.gif

http://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-142/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=223 :banderas:

Baam looking at these Fug dudes weak attacks like :sas1:

:patrice: I thought Ran was Koon's nephew, it sounds like from this chapter he's his brother :manny: either way they said he leveled up crazy :wow:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Koon is back brehs
giphy.gif

http://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-142/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=223 :banderas:

Baam looking at these Fug dudes weak attacks like :sas1:

:patrice: I thought Ran was Koon's nephew, it sounds like from this chapter he's his brother :manny: either way they said he leveled up crazy :wow:
i can't even imagine what a level up for Koon would be like :wow: baam don't deserve a gully ass nikka like him

anyways, cliffnotes from SIU's blog posts for the chapter before the latest one(scroll down the bottom basically) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jOMsuq4k26iCWUH9qoPWo-2EOPKN7nzwLMk5vcuH8hM/edit

Dan is kind of a soul hunter, the stronger souls he collects the stronger powers he can use
Aka may look a bit underpowered, but in theory Aka is stronger than Beta or Ran

the new blog post for this chapter prolly gon be up there soon :lupe: