The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
i like that baam actually got stopped for once :lupe:

also like the fact that he don't give a single fukk about these rando teammates :salute:

but it's obvious his blind obsession with rachel is gonna fukk him up, hopefully siu doesn't use it too much cuz i hate when characters go into stupid one-track-mind mode over and over again

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Finally there's someone who's not completely overpowered but also not clearly weaker than Baam. I still don't get how the game works, but it's been an entertaining two chapters. Baam could use a couple of L's anyway...those new cat are more like dead weight.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The kid's got some strategic game too. That poor pink haired chick is worthless.
i was hoping she got killed by the ball, just to add the grittiness back to it

we need koon back, he aint scared to catch a body or let a useless teammate die :demonic:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ran needed some humble pie, this oughtta be a nice wake up call. Aka's crew was bound to be tough, but wow, that was unexpected though I think it was more that he caught Ran sleeping on him than that he's that much stronger.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ran needed some humble pie, this oughtta be a nice wake up call. Aka's crew was bound to be tough, but wow, that was unexpected though I think it was more that he caught Ran sleeping on him than that he's that much stronger.
nah

Ran better stop tryna solo everybody or he's gonna end up like Ren :ufdup:

sidenote: that door guardian is so damn cool :banderas: nikka would make for a crazy boss in a video game

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
nah

Ran better stop tryna solo everybody or he's gonna end up like Ren :ufdup:

sidenote: that door guardian is so damn cool :banderas: nikka would make for a crazy boss in a video game
Ran was due to get bodied though. He must be related to Young Lightning :to:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caught up, amazing, absolutely amazing :banderas:

Can't wait to see Rachel get that work. Wonder how strong Khun & Wagnan are now? :lupe: