The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ran :damn:

These supposed to be the good guys :damn:

They bodied the whole train :damn:
all of the "good guys" were killing random people to get to the 2nd floor at the beginning of the story tho, drossi caught 99 bodies that day :banderas:

can we agree that the Koon family seems the most trill so far? :damn: they bringin that aggressive content to the tower

nevermind, i just rememberd they're in 2nd place behind rachel :wow: it aint even close

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
These cats are totally content to walk into a clear trap...they're the only cats walking around with their tickets out on some "this should be fun" tip...Koon's Goons are the realest.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Baam called Rachel his former best friend

Just might be his enemy

Boy he bout to catch her slipping

:wow::noah::lupe::banderas:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm mean yeah he did refer to her as an enemy but you know baam been simping this bytch worse than Naruto be simping Sasuke.
I know gotta have faith though
we actin like KoonGawd aint finna have this bytch head sitting on a pike before baam even sees her :banderas: my nikka aint takin NO chances, she already crossed the line twice, she's a habitual line-stepper

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
we actin like KoonGawd aint finna have this bytch head sitting on a pike before baam even sees her :banderas: my nikka aint takin NO chances, she already crossed the line twice, she's a habitual line-stepper

Hell yeah, that "I'm running a little late" text he sent is the heads up that he's plotting something serious.

I gotta add, it's good to see Baam admit that Rachel is probably his enemy now...I know it doesn't mean much, but at least he ain't so naive that he's ignoring the obvious.

How dope is this set up btw...We gon' get a tournament full of ticket hunters and fighters that are strong enough to keep a ticket and follow that up with the hell train that has three certified monsters aboard...and it's not like there can be much down time between. :blessed:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
at first i thought Yuri dyed her hair or something

but im not so sure brehs :lupe: baam got a new bytch thirstin?

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
at first i thought Yuri dyed her hair or something

but im not so sure brehs :lupe: baam got a new bytch thirstin?

Pretty sure thats Yuri but Baam stay got hoes on deck though