The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
YURIIIIIIIIIIIII :noah::noah::noah: HNNNNNGGGG
tumblr_inline_n7tplhHMk71srtrbm.gif

chapter felt short as hell but i dont care cuz i got to see bby :banderas:

and after seeing what she just recieved
584618.gif
on that fukking train :damn:

*sidenote* also just downloaded entire season 2 up til chapter 108 just in case naver acts like some fukk boys and takes it down for whatever reason, this is legit the ONLY manga/manwha that i treasure like that :wow::to:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The train is gonna be insane...but we really need to get there already, I'm tired of the build-up.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Didn't get an alert that this thread was back poppin'.

Gotta read when I get home later :to:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Breh Its been 2 chapters :pachaha: train dont leave for a year and baam needs a ticket

Pokken gon get that fukkin work on the train tho :damn:

I'm talkin' about the fights for the tickets. It's been 1 and a half chapters really (that seemed like a short chapter, I hope SIU's wrist is okay) but we had a big layoff and last arc was preceded with a training to get ready run so I'm doubting we get much of that. I'm hoping next chapter gives us a planning stage for how they'll acquire the tickets and then we get off and making a quick jump to the ticket fight or fights (he may skip some of that...he's skipped a bunch of floors and a year ain't much considering the time skips that we get from arc to arc). I'm really just pissed that SIU broke the trio up right after they got united again.