The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I thought a new chapter was out..
full

Almost negged all yall
full

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
how'd you like the first few tests breh :steviej:

you can't tell me those shyts weren't pure flames :ohlawd: Quant was lookin demonic as hell during the hide n seek shyt

and you've finally witness the GOATness of KoonGawd :blessed::salute:
Man, the tests had me like :damn:. The test to lower from 400 to 200, somebody was get froggy and then got caught with the rifle had me like :merchant:.

The door test got me, I was over thinking about that shyt for like a good 35 minutes trying to figure that shyt out. Rak said fukk that noise, I'ma go this way, had Koon like ":dahell: the fukk you doing nikka"?

The crown test was :obama:, the lil lizard and the samurai were running shyt til Green April noticing Black March had her like :shaq:

The blonde chick team came in and crushed the building, Baam caught that work trying to :cape: for the blonde chick.

Quant was on some other shyt that first test just toying with Team A, when Koon gave him that work and hit him with a hot 32, had dude feel some type of fukking way :whew:

He was on some :demonic: shyt for Team B, beat Samurai dude's ass like he wasn't shyt. Then Ho came through and tried to crush the building, man this shyt is on some fukkery overload shyt. I'm hooked.

+Rep your way for pointing me towards this and The Gamer breh.

EDIT: I owe you rep once I'm off 30s

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
hopefully season 2 ends soon so i can download it, idk why but i got a feelin sites gonna start takin it down, batoto already snatch down all of their shyt :upsetfavre:

i BEEN had the entire first season saved on my hard drive tho :ohlawd:
Wait they got an anime to?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Man, the tests had me like :damn:. The test to lower from 400 to 200, somebody was get froggy and then got caught with the rifle had me like :merchant:.

The door test got me, I was over thinking about that shyt for like a good 35 minutes trying to figure that shyt out. Rak said fukk that noise, I'ma go this way, had Koon like ":dahell: the fukk you doing nikka"?

The crown test was :obama:, the lil lizard and the samurai were running shyt til Green April noticing Black March had her like :shaq:

The blonde chick team came in and crushed the building, Baam caught that work trying to :cape: for the blonde chick.

Quant was on some other shyt that first test just toying with Team A, when Koon gave him that work and hit him with a hot 32, had dude feel some type of fukking way :whew:

He was on some :demonic: shyt for Team B, beat Samurai dude's ass like he wasn't shyt. Then Ho came through and tried to crush the building, man this shyt is on some fukkery overload shyt. I'm hooked.

+Rep your way for pointing me towards this and The Gamer breh.
:salute: no other manga like ToG, koon swaggin, rak bein funny but gooned out at the same time, all the characters are piff basically

how you likin the Gamer tho, that shyt is hilarious to me :pachaha: dude just out here havin fun

Wait they got an anime to?
nah im talkin bout the manga, he writes them in seasons(with the tests counting as "arcs")

i downloaded that shyt with the quickness :cape: shyt was too fire for me not to

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
:salute: no other manga like ToG, koon swaggin, rak bein funny but gooned out at the same time, all the characters are piff basically

how you likin the Gamer tho, that shyt is hilarious to me :pachaha: dude just out here havin fun

nah im talkin bout the manga, he writes them in seasons(with the tests counting as "arcs")

i downloaded that shyt with the quickness :cape: shyt was too fire for me not to
THe Gamer got me :dead:. That shyt is straight comedy breh. The main character is a goofy muthafukka and his homeboy is that idiot genius type. Him get hit on by his boy's cousin and the red hair chick damn near smutting herself out to him to pay him back got me dying. Then that witch lady throwing the puss at him left me :dead:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Any updates from SIU? I seen this upped a bit and thought we were about to eat...y'all broke my heart.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
translation is TERRIBLE :scusthov: all the characters sound awkward as hell talking, like they literally changed the way these nikkas talk :mindblown: mangacow was 10x better than this, since when does Rak call people "dude" :what: even Yeon was talkin janky as hell. They completely missed the individual tone of each character

fukk Naver for making all of the sites with good teams take it down and forcing these shytty scans/translations on us :pacspit: how the hell you don't have a pc version of your site yet :snoop: this mobile shyt looks so ass

edit: at least thecompany formatted a PC version http://thcmpny.com/naver.html

bullshyt aside, chapter was a meh "guess who's back" type of chapter :manny:

Novicks team is gonna get fukkin decimated by Rachel and them :noah: SIU knows he's gonna have to start killing off people cuz they group is too big right now

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Didn't love the return, but at least it seems like we'll be on the hell train really soon and that there are gonna be at least three major fights (fitting since the "three" are back together...they'll probably each have a support team but be the central figure fighting one of the train's heavy hitters). Viole after a month will probably have his new toy at good use by then too, I won't say mastered but he'll be on point with it.

I'm glad we're getting more into the ring and its significance finally. It was one of the first images about this second part, but only had a few image based reminders so far. Now we have someone actively trying to figure it out. Also, now we're getting closer to that answer, we get a "Mother" reference and "biggest mistake by the ten families" reference...So this is expanding some with a mother mystery and wondering why it was a mistake.

I wonder what it'll be like for someone as smart as Koon to have a guide helping...that's a major advantage for a G like that.

Ran, Novick and Beta is a crazy combo...seems like that team is being built like it's stacked just to get smashed by Rachel's team and establish how tough they are like TKG said.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
http://m.webtoons.com/viewer?titleNo=95&episodeNo=192

Didn't take long for things to pick up again.
breh start posting the link from here http://thcmpny.com/naver.html it's not blown up to that ridiculous size like the mobile site you're linking from, @storyteller @KingsnBucs1987 that new "Gamer" chapter it out now too :blessed::blessed::blessed:

@KingsnBucs1987 stop reading my post right here so you dont get spoiled breh :ufdup:

as far as the chapter

the set up is so ambiguous :wow: dammit siu. just what the fukk is gonna go down with Koon brehs :lupe: he either bouta pull the grimiest shyt we've seen or he bouta get that work :damn: my nikka got that :demonic: energy around him like when the story first started
ib129dfXLrFRQi.png
(:ohlawd: i love it) it seems like Wangnan and Rak the only ones who can tell shyt's about to hit the fan, i love how SIU jumped straight back into things instead of havin a couple throwaway chapters :myman:

meanwhile rachel already got a D-regular on her squad :patrice:

the translation was decent this time around :ehh: i guess they seen fans givin them that work last week and got it straight this time, only 2-3 grammatical errors

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm hoping (kinda assuming) that the fight to steal tickets won't run too long because the trio being split up again sucks from a fanboy standpoint. I can't imagine that SIU is gonna let this all go off without a hitch and I'm really interested to see if a couple of characters take an L in the running for the ticket (also interested to see what kind of upgrades the cast gets). Koon is on his cold-blooded tip, which I'm lovin' but we're getting more of Viole simpery which kinda sucks. I wanna know what "cards" Koon has in store, because Rachel's team is cheat code status as it is and Ran/Novick team just doesn't seem like it'll stack up even with Beta on the squad.

It's about time for Wangnan to become a valuable piece. He's ready to put in the work and we know he's due to explain the ring and Wolverine healing factor. I hope he shows out for the Hell train.

P.S. The Gamer is getting interesting but I want action...he's found the ultimate cheat code for training at this point lol.