The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
This chapter though :wow:

Someone getting murked I hope it's Beta and bunny ears

Baam setting up a team just for them to get murked off gp later on :ohlawd:

And the arc just started :banderas:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think Beta is safe until he gets to link up with Cassano for that fight...I'm worried about Ran and Novick but in the back of my head, I'm thinkin' "SIU wouldn't do that to one of those two...am I in denial?" Meanwhile, I just got over the early deaths (won't name names, but by chapter 16 it's been a damned bloodbath wtf) in Akame Ga Kiru and it's got me feelin' like anyone can die. Even characters from other manga.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
I think Beta is safe until he gets to link up with Cassano for that fight...I'm worried about Ran and Novick but in the back of my head, I'm thinkin' "SIU wouldn't do that to one of those two...am I in denial?" Meanwhile, I just got over the early deaths (won't name names, but by chapter 16 it's been a damned bloodbath wtf) in Akame Ga Kiru and it's got me feelin' like anyone can die. Even characters from other manga.

That fukking manga is so much piff but that shyt will have you in your feelings :mjcry:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
full size Rak :banderas: the gawd

Ran better stop bullshyttin before he brings dishonor to the Koon family name :stopitslime:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Let's talk about Boro for a minute...it was obvious he'd be legit from jump, but dude is recognizable to the point that cats just assume he's team leader. He's gotta be a beast to have survived the train and SIU is being real obvious in saving dude. The pop star is hot on Baam's heels, so hopefully we learn more about that one. Aka is a nice new edition to the "we have to also consider this" portion.

Ran ain't goin' out to a big spear. Anak's attacks were nicer, these fools are sleeping. He'll dust himself off and bust out something impressive. Good to see that Beta wants in too...characters that love to fight >>>

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Let's talk about Boro for a minute...it was obvious he'd be legit from jump, but dude is recognizable to the point that cats just assume he's team leader. He's gotta be a beast to have survived the train and SIU is being real obvious in saving dude. The pop star is hot on Baam's heels, so hopefully we learn more about that one. Aka is a nice new edition to the "we have to also consider this" portion.

Ran ain't goin' out to a big spear. Anak's attacks were nicer, these fools are sleeping. He'll dust himself off and bust out something impressive. Good to see that Beta wants in too...characters that love to fight >>>
that's another thing im wondering about, if this nikka already survived the train then why the hell is he getting on it again :patrice: makes no sense

i got a feeling Rachel and her squad bouta kill everyone on the resident floor :damn::sadcam:

nikkas gon be listenin to that massacre from inside they rooms like :lupe::whew:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
that's another thing im wondering about, if this nikka already survived the train then why the hell is he getting on it again :patrice: makes no sense

i got a feeling Rachel and her squad bouta kill everyone on the resident floor :damn::sadcam:

nikkas gon be listenin to that massacre from inside they rooms like :lupe::whew:

Good damned point, I didn't know people made return trips on the train but there's weird familiarity goin' on. I wanna know if Boro is from a family or group or what (seems like he recognized FUG training from Baam) too.

And I ain't even think about that with Rachel, but that seems dead on. She can come through and crush the buildings, and Baam will see the aftermath when he leaves Raak's room for his own.

The other thing I wanna know is what's so important behind that door. Ran better hurry up and get that info, but not quick enough to bump into Rachel's clique.

ToG stay giving me more questions and only giving answers at its own pace...you know SIU has all the answers but he takes his sweet time letting you in on it, which is great but torture at the same time. We still gotta find out what the ring is all about.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Good damned point, I didn't know people made return trips on the train but there's weird familiarity goin' on. I wanna know if Boro is from a family or group or what (seems like he recognized FUG training from Baam) too.

And I ain't even think about that with Rachel, but that seems dead on. She can come through and crush the buildings, and Baam will see the aftermath when he leaves Raak's room for his own.

The other thing I wanna know is what's so important behind that door. Ran better hurry up and get that info, but not quick enough to bump into Rachel's clique.

ToG stay giving me more questions and only giving answers at its own pace...you know SIU has all the answers but he takes his sweet time letting you in on it, which is great but torture at the same time. We still gotta find out what the ring is all about.
im pretty sure that door leads to the actual train city or whatever :patrice: just think that you have to go at a certain time so you don't run into the guardian, atleast that's how Boro made it seem

and yea when i think about it siu's been keepin all the big questions unanswered, the shyt with the 43th Floor is gonna be the first big reveal of the series as far as mysteries of the tower :ohhh:

that is unless he hits us with that Prince of the Red Light District piff first :banderas: Wangnan gon have his time to shine cot dammit

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looks dope what this about?
Info: What do you desire? Fortune? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all others? What ever you desire, 'that is here'. Tower of God. Join Twenty-Fifth Baam as climbs each level of the Tower to find his beloved friend, Lahel. Facing from impossible missions to mind bending puzzles as he uses any means necessary to reach the top.

My take: Basically this kid who's never seen the light of day and had only one friend watches as she disappears into a tower where reaching the top will grant you any wish. He follows her without really knowing what he's getting into. Every floor of the tower has a person/creature that will give you some sort of test. The tests can be tests of strength, will power, mental strength...whatever...and they can be against creatures of the tower, other participants or just will power/intelligence stuff.

The tower itself has a fully realized history and a bunch of original creatures and challenges, the characters are all interesting and unique, the tower challenges are all different and the twists in the plot are legitimately good ones. It's probably my favorite manga/manwha going right now.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
^^^^^ even that explanation isn't enough :wow:the sheer grittiness of the tower, the Rankers and the politics between Zahard and everyone else, the fact that each floor of the tower is the size of a continent :wow:, the fact that nobody outside of like 30 people have ever been outside the tower, i woulda given up on manga if i didn't stumble across this piff

maaaan if ole boy didn't show up Ran wqs about to get fukkin bodied like i said brehs :sadcam:

why the hell did rachel and them send him to that floor alone :ohhh:

them nikkas better get the fukk up outta there :damn:

whatever game that's about to start is finna be fire :banderas: remember the piff that was One-Shot, One Kill :banderas: siu creative as hell