The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
what if Yiwha dyed her hair :lupe: i remember she was hatin hard that baam was leavin all them weak ass nikkas, she seen Androssin plottin on the gawd :steviej:

:ohhh:

Baam pimp game on 100

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:ohhh:

Baam pimp game on 100
and she was always ranting about how she wanted to get stronger so she wasn't a burden :ohhh: bish done got her own ticket an everything

and i just realized, if all of them are D-rankers now, that means my nikka Wangnan done leveled up as well :wow: i can't wait

FatherSimp

Daps
and she was always ranting about how she wanted to get stronger so she wasn't a burden :ohhh: bish done got her own ticket an everything

and i just realized, if all of them are D-rankers now, that means my nikka Wangnan done leveled up as well :wow: i can't wait

Yoo how many bytches Baam gonna have when this shyt ends

FatherSimp

Daps
i need to see that cassano/beta/baam ignition weapon showdown before he dies

siu better not touch novick tho :ufdup: we already know ran is safe cuz he got that Koon stimulus pack

Baam gonna spank them nikkas :wow:

Novick almost caught that fade fukking around with Sir Reflejo he might get got :sadcam:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
YOOOOOOOOO
tumblr_inline_mt8j1iAdof1ro2d43.gif
we got a new badass

and that nikkas character design
0y3jInq.png
SIU you genius

:dead: @ how everyone was just starin at dude like
funny-chloe-gifs-gif.44245

dude came out the gate tryna :bustback: on them nikkas

Ran the gawd bouta give us a show brehs :to: but this nikka don't look like a pushover at all, somebody gettin murked

and Baam done turned into a goon :birdman: Hwa done let him know what time it is

we bouta get some bodies in this bytch
wG2csmX.png
@storyteller

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
YOOOOOOOOO
tumblr_inline_mt8j1iAdof1ro2d43.gif
we got a new badass

and that nikkas character design
0y3jInq.png
SIU you genius

:dead: @ how everyone was just starin at dude like
funny-chloe-gifs-gif.44245

dude came out the gate tryna :bustback: on them nikkas

Ran the gawd bouta give us a show brehs :to: but this nikka don't look like a pushover at all, somebody gettin murked

and Baam done turned into a goon :birdman: Hwa done let him know what time it is

we bouta get some bodies in this bytch
wG2csmX.png
@storyteller

Guide's are foul man..."get some disposable teammates Baam, cuz it's about to get real!" Ran is gonna need some serious back-up with how they played this dude up..We still haven't started the tournament that's a pregame for the train and it's already lookin' like a main event type fight right now.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Guide's are foul man..."get some disposable teammates Baam, cuz it's about to get real!" Ran is gonna need some serious back-up with how they played this dude up..We still haven't started the tournament that's a pregame for the train and it's already lookin' like a main event type fight right now.
that's what im sayin tho, we gettin the pregame fights, the tournament fights, then the actual Hell Train fukkery :wow: