The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
stop dapping brehs

every time i get a notification for this thread ...........it's just too painful :dontdothis:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
August?
ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

calh45

Cal
Daps
I ain't even mad. I want him to be 100%. Dude got talent. I'm reading whatever he writes after ToG.

@T-K-G Didn't he have a webtoon before ToG? I remember reading somewhere that ToG is only a portion of the universe ole boy created.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I ain't even mad. I want him to be 100%. Dude got talent. I'm reading whatever he writes after ToG.

@T-K-G Didn't he have a webtoon before ToG? I remember reading somewhere that ToG is only a portion of the universe ole boy created.
nah i dont think he had another webtoon although i think he did some sample chapters on some shyt back before ToG officially started :patrice: prolly just fukkin around tho

the universe is called Talse Uzer,Tower of God is the first story that we're getting

mind you, none of the stories are really going to "connect" like say a DC or marvel comic world does, i think it's just moreso the overall universal "rules" that are being introduced/applied in ToG are gonna be similar in the other ones

for all we know the next story could take place outside of the tower, it won't be directly connected, but it's still in the same space :manny:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
told you breh :wow:......what exactly do you mean by halfway tho :lupe: u still on the 2nd floor stuff?

link to what? he's reading the entire thing for the first time

no new chapter until the 27th :sadcam:
shyt I though I was getting close to catching up, being on 59, just looked at how many chapters it is, I'm still 130 chapters back :dead:

This shyt is messing with me brehs.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
shyt I though I was getting close to catching up, being on 59, just looked at how many chapters it is, I'm still 130 chapters back :dead:

This shyt is messing with me brehs.
how'd you like the first few tests breh :steviej:

you can't tell me those shyts weren't pure flames :ohlawd: Quant was lookin demonic as hell during the hide n seek shyt

and you've finally witness the GOATness of KoonGawd :blessed::salute:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
hopefully season 2 ends soon so i can download it, idk why but i got a feelin sites gonna start takin it down, batoto already snatch down all of their shyt :upsetfavre:

i BEEN had the entire first season saved on my hard drive tho :ohlawd: