The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Rachel :pacspit:

Is yuri really crushing on bam tho? She looks like she is at least 5 years older and just seems curious

Yeon is crushing hard and Androssi is ready to give up the booty like TKG said :pachaha:

Has Adori appeared in the manwha yet? I bet she is :noah:

They are finally gonna move on to the next floor so that is good. Looking forward to this train stuff coming up :whoo:
considering damn near everyone is 100+ years old i doubt a few years between Yuri and baam would mean much :manny:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
6 weeks MINIMUM breh :sadcam:

hopefully one piece can hold me over until then :to:

and i KNEW headon wasn't bluffing when he said he was gonna make Rachel the heroine of this story :wow:

Last edited:

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Enryu must of did some SERIOUS damage when he killed that Gaurdian seems like that's where Rachel & Cassano are heading to "Save the Tower" this train test is gonna be piff, based siu has had a bad wrist since the one shot arc and still finished the season out :salute:

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
Been intriguing so far but there are a lot of characters and too many of them are uninteresting/superfluous.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Been intriguing so far but there are a lot of characters and too many of them are uninteresting/superfluous.
i think it's so he can always have a couple shock deaths to pull out of his back pockect. if he kept it down to the characters who actually have a story to flush out we'd know for a fact that none of em were gonna die no matter what the situation is.

that being said, i still say the 1st season felt way more "dangerous" than the 2nd, the 1st and 2nd floor tests were on some life or death type shyt :ohlawd: remember Androssi and Akryung killing all those regulars off by themselves so rachel could go up, you couldn't trust any of the characters :wow:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Baam trying to meet up with Urek again

Probably trying to get him back for that ass whooping Urek gave him last time

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Gotta love SIU, "sorry about the breaks I already took...my wrist is falling off, so I'm taking a 6 week break but I'ma try to get back earlier" type ish he types out. I let myself fall behind in the Gamer so that I'd have something to fall back on and I could always catch up with Toriko...but there's nothing like ToG, so it's gonna be a painful run.

So Emile is an ignition weapon that thinks she's a human. I wonder if something similar to the Colorless December driving Eurasia nuts could happen again. It supposedly only drives you crazy if you're not the right owner, so that could explain why Cassano brought the Traveler who has a good relationship with Emile already.

The train is being billed as damn near impossible to survive (and I'm assuming that'll be the next major arc), so we could be in for some insanity. I think the mass of characters now will leave room for deaths, injuries and drop outs moving forward (Goseng staying with Teddy is a good example). The other thing about the massive number of characters is that even some of the uninteresting characters have some characteristics that might relate them to important families and groups...Going back to Goseng, she's got glasses which made me think about that one family which wore them to enhance their observation skills (could just be an image thing, but you never know). Laure's sleeping thing is another connector.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:ohhh:

:obama: subtle but effective

that last chapter tho :wow: wangnan was side by side with the OG squad, what once was the triangle offense has evolved into something greater

and we won't get to read it for idk how long :sadbron:
:sadbron: Post Workshop is about to be insane it feels like we've been starving for a half a year rather than 2months