The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was easily shaping up to be the best arc (outside of the piff that was the first season :ohlawd:) until his wrist started actin up and he had to rush it, i mean you could tell he prolly had crazy fight scenes thought up for Mad Dog/Androssi but his body just wasn't up for it

edit: after thinking about it, SIU had to come up with something to separate them, they couldn't just say "well you're happier with this new team, peace" this shyt aint pokemon, that wouldn't make sense at all

it could be that they already QUALIFIED as d-ranks (guessing they took this train thing?) and decided to wait to make sure Baam was straight first

S/O to Wangnan for being immortal again, that nikka is confirmed Zahard Prince canidate status :lawd:

anyone else think the witch in hiding they were talking about is Garam Zahard (anak already confirmed that she's alive) or it could be where zahard sealed Eurasia Zahard(the ones who went crazy with the Colorless December and killed mad people)
Yeah the buildup for the workshop especially had me thinking it was going to be amazing but like u said there was a few constraints due to his injury. I'm glad that fossy Reflejo got his tho:umad:. Season 1's twist is top 3 for sure. I've never sat there staring at a page for 5 minutes in disbelief in anything I've ever read. Any idea what they noticed about Wangnan? Think the ring keeps him alive?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yeah the buildup for the workshop especially had me thinking it was going to be amazing but like u said there was a few constraints due to his injury. I'm glad that fossy Reflejo got his tho:umad:. Season 1's twist is top 3 for sure. I've never sat there staring at a page for 5 minutes in disbelief in anything I've ever read. Any idea what they noticed about Wangnan? Think the ring keeps him alive?
Chang and Yiwha definitely noticed that he regenerated in one day from an obviously fatal injury, and lets not forget Wangan has history with her, they used to be on the same team but she kept burning all of her team members so she mighta noticed that about him a long time ago

i personally think Zahard passed his immortality off to people in possession of that ring, and the test is gonna be to see who gets the rest of the powers (most likely super strenght and whatnot, similar to zahard princesses powers)

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chang and Yiwha definitely noticed that he regenerated in one day from an obviously fatal injury, and lets not forget Wangan has history with her, they used to be on the same team but she kept burning all of her team members so she mighta noticed that about him a long time ago

i personally think Zahard passed his immortality off to people in possession of that ring, and the test is gonna be to see who gets the rest of the powers (most likely super strenght and whatnot, similar to zahard princesses powers)
The train test? Gotta wait a month tho right?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The train test? Gotta wait a month tho right?
nah the test Gustang(and whoever that was on the radio) was talkin about in the previous chapter, concerning the prince (title of the entire season 2 is "Return of the Prince") and Hwa actually called wangnan "prince of the red light district" once

0022.jpg

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah the test Gustang(and whoever that was on the radio) was talkin about in the previous chapter, concerning the prince (title of the entire season 2 is "Return of the Prince") and Hwa actually called wangnan "prince of the red light district" once

0022.jpg
:ohhh:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just remembered something....rachel :ohhh:

Leeso was prolly lyin his ass off about not being able to take baam with him, they're tryna kill that broad before baam can :cape: for her

and koon's gonna make sure baam is preoccupied when it happens :wow:
The idea of Baam trying to :cape: got me :dead:. Another good prediction.....hope it comes to fruition:demonic:

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like this next arc is gonna focus on Wangnan and his relationship w/ the ring/Karaka

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
it was easily shaping up to be the best arc (outside of the piff that was the first season :ohlawd:) until his wrist started actin up and he had to rush it, i mean you could tell he prolly had crazy fight scenes thought up for Mad Dog/Androssi but his body just wasn't up for it

edit: after thinking about it, SIU had to come up with something to separate them, they couldn't just say "well you're happier with this new team, peace" this shyt aint pokemon, that wouldn't make sense at all

it could be that they already QUALIFIED as d-ranks (guessing they took this train thing?) and decided to wait to make sure Baam was straight first

S/O to Wangnan for being immortal again, that nikka is confirmed Zahard Prince canidate status :lawd:

anyone else think the witch in hiding they were talking about is Garam Zahard (anak already confirmed that she's alive) or it could be where zahard sealed Eurasia Zahard(the ones who went crazy with the Colorless December and killed mad people)

I'd have to go back to confirm, but I think they stuck around because of the prizes on Archimedes and I know they wanted to avenge Koon against the new slayer candidate for FUG. So I'm assuming they held off on moving up to the next floor so that they could keep their rank and fight "Viole."

I originally thought the catch would be that FUG's bet involved the people Jinsung met only, but this makes some sense.

A witch that's wiping out almost everyone taking the train test sounds like the princess that lost her mind (the ignition weapon drove her crazy right? I gotta re-read some background now dammit). I'm pretty hype to see what's going on with that.

I thought Wangnan surviving was gonna be a disappointing cliche angle but SIU made sure to focus on the ring and the comment on his rapid healing. Dude's got to play a big role at some point and despite losing all the potential monsters that addition of Chang is big. Dude is top 5 e-ranks (mad dog, viole, androssi, anak, Chang right?) and he openly invited a one on one with Viole. With Leesoo's squad all moving ahead, I'm holding out hope that Ran sticks with the squad too. They're gonna need some damned upgrades to jump rank.

Is there any news on SIU's recovery or planned break? So much going on that I want to know about in the tower right now...I wanna know who the "high up" ranker is that's pulling the strings.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
[url="http://mngacow.com/tower-of-god/02-109/?all"]Tower of God - Chapter 02-109 - 30F – The Workshop Tournament -conclusion- (02) - Page 1 Manga Cow![/URL]

:ohlawd: Jinsung finna end up killin that boi Karaka, nikka fukked everyone in his fortress up just to check him real quick

Drossi tryna give my nikka Baam them buns :banderas:

i had a feeling koon was finna split the teams up :leon:

hold the fukk up.......did Cassano really just take the Traveler to go join.....:dwillhuh:

Rachel :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

i wonder what mission Headon sent rachel onto tho :ohhh: she's an irregular just like baam, so she has the ability to kill zahard if she gets the chance

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man...I think everyone who reads the manga knew that Baam wouldn't stop caring about Rachel but it still annoyed me to see. The Androssi date didn't have the comedy that I expected, but it made for a solid feel good chapter. This dude Koon name dropped Adori like he forgot, Baam got that Zahard princess kryptonite...Yuri is sweatin' him already. Adori wouldn't stand a chance even if she is a beast.

Not sure if that giant wrapped sword is only familiar because of Kisame in Naruto or if I've seen it before (one of the hooded cats with Rachel). I'm also confused as to how Rachel and Cassano linked up...but FUG always has a bunch of angles so we'll see. I hope the traveler has more significance than just confirming Baam's alive to Rachel.

Novick's team now allied up to go along with Leesoo's team which is ahead of 'em. Baam makes allies as fast as Luffy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rachel :pacspit:

Is yuri really crushing on bam tho? She looks like she is at least 5 years older and just seems curious

Yeon is crushing hard and Androssi is ready to give up the booty like TKG said :pachaha:

Has Adori appeared in the manwha yet? I bet she is :noah:

They are finally gonna move on to the next floor so that is good. Looking forward to this train stuff coming up :whoo: