The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
holy shyt brehs :lupe: Tower of God - Chapter 02-107 - 30F – The Workshop Battle -conclusion- (13) Fin - Page 1 Manga Cow!

@storyteller @Objection @jdashmaj @DA_LURKA

SIU pulled the misdirection on us, edit: This new nikka just shut the entire shyt down just by showing up :mindblown: dont get me wrong i was looking forward to seeing Quant go toe to toe with another ranker but this new nikka must be godlike, one of the 10 family heads, nikka had Catfish like ":damn::whoa: please dont destroy the the tower :sadcam:"

i thought it was gonna be Yuri or Urek who showed up

Wangnan and that ring got somethin to do with this "zahard prince" test :ohhh:

The O.G. triple threat is back together tho :banderas: it's crazy how this shyt just feels like an introduction to the real story now

Last edited:

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
holy shyt brehs :lupe: Tower of God - Chapter 02-107 - 30F – The Workshop Battle -conclusion- (13) Fin - Page 1 Manga Cow!

SIU pulled the misdirection on us, The Real Prince of Zahard shut the entire shyt down just by showing up :mindblown: dont get me wrong i was looking forward to seeing Quant go toe to toe with another ranker but this new nikka must be godlike, head of ALL 10 families, nikka hat Catfish like ":damn::whoa: please dont destroy the the tower :sadcam:"

so who the fukk is Wangnan :ohhh: is he dudes lil brother or something?

The O.G. triple threat is back together tho :banderas: it's crazy how this shyt just feels like an introduction to the real story now

:ohhh:

For some reason i thought they were talking about Baam or Wangan when they mentioned that.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

SIU pulled the misdirection on us, The Real Prince of Zahard shut the entire shyt down just by showing up :mindblown: dont get me wrong i was looking forward to seeing Quant go toe to toe with another ranker but this new nikka must be godlike, head of ALL 10 families, nikka hat Catfish like ":damn::whoa: please dont destroy the the tower :sadcam:"

I curious as to why he would help someone who has the means to kill Zahard. I was also shocked that they actually stopped just because he showed up. How beastly is this dude to where they were like:whoa:. Also is there about to be. Break so SIU can get that wrist fixed up? Dude needs a staff to help with the drawing.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...

:ohhh:

For some reason i thought they were talking about Baam or Wangan when they mentioned that.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

No i think the question being asked is : "who will take the tower's final test to become the (real) Zahard prince". At least that's how i interpreted it :manny:

10 families and Zahard are two different entities.

Po Bidau Gustang - Tower of God Wiki

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I curious as to why he would help someone who has the means to kill Zahard. I was also shocked that they actually stopped just because he showed up. How beastly is this dude to where they were like:whoa:. Also is there about to be. Break so SIU can get that wrist fixed up? Dude needs a staff to help with the drawing.
Name Rank
Phantaminum 1
Enryu 2
Zahard 3
Urek Mazino4

Arie Hon 5
Koon Eduan 6
Eurasia Enne Zahard 7
Adori Zahard 8
Baek Ryun 9
Ha Yurin 10
Tu Perie Tperie 11
Molic One P. GR 12
Eurasia Blossom 13
Po Bidau Gustang 14
Grace Mircea Luslec 15

he's one rank higher than FUG's leader so Catfish knew he had to fall back :whew:

yea i think he's about to go on break know and get that surgery, i kinda hope he can find someone to draw for him while he heals but at the same time i like seeing him grow as an artist, his style changed alot from
300px-High.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1397517485][/DOUBLEPOST]
No i think the question being asked is : "who will take the tower's final test to become the (real) Zahard prince". At least that's how i interpreted it :manny:

10 families and Zahard are two different entities.

Po Bidau Gustang - Tower of God Wiki
you're right i misread cuz of all of the white around the speech bubble, didn't know it was the radio :manny:

i mean the heads of the families came up under zahard so they're not too far separated but i know what you mean

WAIT

so.....Karaka and Wangnan are definitely gonna be in the test, that would explain why they both have zahard rings :ohhh:

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I hope SIU recovers fast as hell and/or gets a stand in artist. Another top dog appeared and this is easily the first time we've seen an absolute sonning of FUG elites on that level. The crew actually got off clean and the FUG bet is a win for team Viole which is nice. I'm really wondering how the squads will shake out from all of these characters. Koon and Rak aren't going anywhere, Parakewl seems loyal to Rak and then you got Androssi's love for Viole :smile: ...I wish these cats would just make an all star team but we know it won't work out like that.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I hope SIU recovers fast as hell and/or gets a stand in artist. Another top dog appeared and this is easily the first time we've seen an absolute sonning of FUG elites on that level. The crew actually got off clean and the FUG bet is a win for team Viole which is nice. I'm really wondering how the squads will shake out from all of these characters. Koon and Rak aren't going anywhere, Parakewl seems loyal to Rak and then you got Androssi's love for Viole :smile: ...I wish these cats would just make an all star team but we know it won't work out like that.
i feel like Wangnan gotta be a part of the main squad too, along with anak because the 43rd floor isn't too far off now :wow: questions will be answered

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i feel like Wangnan gotta be a part of the main squad too, along with anak because the 43rd floor isn't too far off now :wow: questions will be answered

Damn I forgot about Anak...and Ran...and Xia Xia kind of HAS to stay with Baam after betraying FUG (or half of FUG). So much potential there!

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Damn I forgot about Anak...and Ran...and Xia Xia kind of HAS to stay with Baam after betraying FUG (or half of FUG). So much potential there!
ran doesn't really HAVE to stay since storywise he's basically nothing, he can chill with the leeso B-team and provide support tho :win:

it's crazy how everyone is going crazy cuz the thorn is supposed to be so powerful, but it's only like 1 off the 999 thorns Enryu used to kill the guardian :banderas: 43rd floor better be legendary

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
sweet jesus Jinsung is about to fukk Karaka all the way up :banderas:

and i fukking knew Wangnan was that nikka :ohhh: hole in his heart heals in 1 day :blessed:

SIU made a plot error tho, leeso said him and his click were already d-regulars, so how did they compete in the tournament and how were Anak and Androssi on the top 5 e-rank regular list if they were already d-rank before the tournament :patrice:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sweet jesus Jinsung is about to fukk Karaka all the way up :banderas:

and i fukking knew Wangnan was that nikka :ohhh: hole in his heart heals in 1 day :blessed:

SIU made a plot error tho, leeso said him and his click were already d-regulars, so how did they compete in the tournament and how were Anak and Androssi on the top 5 e-rank regular list if they were already d-rank before the tournament :patrice:
Good catch I cant remember all this stuff I need to reread this whole thing from the beginning

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Good catch I cant remember all this stuff I need to reread this whole thing from the beginning
it was easily shaping up to be the best arc (outside of the piff that was the first season :ohlawd:) until his wrist started actin up and he had to rush it, i mean you could tell he prolly had crazy fight scenes thought up for Mad Dog/Androssi but his body just wasn't up for it

edit: after thinking about it, SIU had to come up with something to separate them, they couldn't just say "well you're happier with this new team, peace" this shyt aint pokemon, that wouldn't make sense at all

it could be that they already QUALIFIED as d-ranks (guessing they took this train thing?) and decided to wait to make sure Baam was straight first

S/O to Wangnan for being immortal again, that nikka is confirmed Zahard Prince canidate status :lawd:

anyone else think the witch in hiding they were talking about is Garam Zahard (anak already confirmed that she's alive) or it could be where zahard sealed Eurasia Zahard(the ones who went crazy with the Colorless December and killed mad people)

Last edited: