The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Thorn is scary! Reflejo lookin' like he got shot to pieces. I wonder if the mask in the last image is showing because we'll recognize Reflejo from something in the past. Hopefully we get a couple more closers before SIU gets his wrist taken care of, I want closure.

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd almost swear there's someone else drawing this. It seems more "anime" than artistic these past few chapters. Just an observation

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'd almost swear there's someone else drawing this. It seems more "anime" than artistic these past few chapters. Just an observation
i've been seeing it too, ever since the fights started it's been looking like that to me

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Mad Dog is a tough cat...def not the last we see of him. Looks like 1 or 2 more weeks are really all SIU should need to conclude this arc unless he wants to include a Baam meet up with Wing Tree.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Mad Dog is a tough cat...def not the last we see of him. Looks like 1 or 2 more weeks are really all SIU should need to conclude this arc unless he wants to include a Baam meet up with Wing Tree.
yea hopefully the next chapters and just showing how they make their escape, but we already know siu gonna have some type of curveball that makes everything bittersweet

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is too many W's for an arc in ToG...what is going on!? I didn't mind the chapter, but I'd have loved to see a real Ranker v Ranker battle or skip the BonBon activation crap.

Here's something that will guaranteed come back into play, who got Emile and what for?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This is too many W's for an arc in ToG...what is going on!? I didn't mind the chapter, but I'd have loved to see a real Ranker v Ranker battle or skip the BonBon activation crap.

Here's something that will guaranteed come back into play, who got Emile and what for?
i think siu is gonna let them take this W since they haven't had one in a long time, maybe have a few comedic chapters like how it was back in the 1st season before rachel's betrayal :blessed:

then get back to rackin up immense L's :sadcam:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i think siu is gonna let them take this W since they haven't had one in a long time, maybe have a few comedic chapters like how it was back in the 1st season before rachel's betrayal :blessed:

then get back to rackin up immense L's :sadcam:

It would be nice for sure. Baam and Androssi getting an actual date with interruptions from everyone while she get increasingly angrier would be a chapter of filler that I'd enjoy.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It would be nice for sure. Baam and Androssi getting an actual date with interruptions from everyone while she get increasingly angrier would be a chapter of filler that I'd enjoy.
and a LOT of those chapters back when every thing was all good were legitimately funny and i rarely if ever laugh out loud while readying something

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
and a LOT of those chapters back when every thing was all good were legitimately funny and i rarely if ever laugh out loud while readying something

SIU needs to shoehorn Parakewl into this conclusion though...Parakewl and Wangnan in the same chapter has potential to really be crazy. Parakewl's spear strategy >>>