The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
word. i kept re-reading that shyt in disbelief :to: add that to the fact that the abyss was fukking HUMONGOUS with huge ass monsters in it, i was feelin all types of anxiety for baam the god :sadcam:

but you already know Koon gawd gon make sure sure burns slow :jawalrus: that nikka cutthroat

sidenote: i think Koon might have the white heavenly mirror :ohhh: we already saw mad dog and androssi with the blood tamara and bon bon so it only makes sense

Koon theory makes sense...been waiting to see what benefits came from all that life saving he did in round one for too damned long.

Not gonna lie, after Baam getting stabbed the whole Wangnan's little homey getting murked while he listened had me feeling some type of way...straight anger.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
edit2: if Koongawd tells Rak to off hwa :banderas: he's already top 3 characters but he'd be solidified as #1
MY fukkING nikka KOON

soccer-fan-YES.gif

not only did my nikka jump straight into the field with no regard for his life or reflejo's :birdman:

this nikka said "lets hurry this up so we can have a picnic or somethin" and MURKED HWA WITH NO HESISTATION :blessed::blessed::blessed: that type of GOON shyt is the reason i fukk with this manwha

tumblr_mvra3fLUys1rp1z8qo1_500.gif

left Reflejo wit the :merchant: face (and he dont even got a face :wow:) thank you Based Koon Gawd :ohlawd::banderas:

oh yea, i feel kinda bad for the Traveler tho :mjpls:

edit: upon further inspection, siu's sneaky ass did not show us fthat Koon forsure had a knife, could've been the heavenly white mirror and we still have no idea what it does, but we do know that in the One Shot game Koon saved a lot people :ohhh: also, for all we know that could have been a fake Hwa that Reflejo created because HE'S the one who really has the Heavenly Mirror but who knows with this crazy nikka SIU :mindblown: he always has so many angles to catch us off guard with

but i hope she was real and Koon just murked her in cold blood :noah:

Last edited:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
MY fukkING nikka KOON

soccer-fan-YES.gif

not only did my nikka jump straight into the field with no regard for his life or reflejo's :birdman:

this nikka said "lets hurry this up so we can have a picnic or somethin" and MURKED HWA WITH NO HESISTATION :blessed::blessed::blessed: that type of GOON shyt is the reason i fukk with this manwha

tumblr_mvra3fLUys1rp1z8qo1_500.gif

left Reflejo wit the :merchant: face (and he dont even got a face :wow:) thank you Based Koon Gawd :ohlawd::banderas:

oh yea, i feel kinda bad for the Traveler tho :mjpls:

edit: upon further inspection, siu's sneaky ass did not show us fthat Koon forsure had a knife, could've been the heavenly white mirror and we still have no idea what it does, but we do know that in the One Shot game Koon saved a lot people :ohhh: also, for all we know that could have been a fake Hwa that Reflejo created because HE'S the one who really has the Heavenly Mirror but who knows with this crazy nikka SIU :mindblown: he always has so many angles to catch us off guard with

but i hope she was real and Koon just murked her in cold blood :noah:
Don't think Koon would do that knowing Baam was trying to save her. I think that would lead to a falling out which would suggest k since they just met up again. If he did stab her it's in a non-critical spot.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Don't think Koon would do that knowing Baam was trying to save her. I think that would lead to a falling out which would suggest k since they just met up again. If he did stab her it's in a non-critical spot.
:usure: so koon doesn't have a history of doing what he thinks is best for baam without telling him? from his perspective as long as Hwa is around, FUG is around, and what's really the point of having FUG hovering around them?
remember he told drossi to keep baam away from rachel during the hide n seek without baam knowing, even though he knew baam was itching to see rachel
and he prolly knows baam still wants to :cape: rachel but we both know koon has different plans and he's gonna try to off her before baam gets to her

he's supposed to be the one to balance out baams naivety by being the :demonic: cutthroat, baam passed out on the floor anyway, he aint even see it :yeshrug:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The timing would be perfect for Koon to straight murder her...Baam didn't see it, Koon could claim it was an accident and blame Reflejo which sets up Baam, angry as hell with the Thorn opening up as we speak. Koon being the cold-blooded one in the crew was what made the group dynamic so fun. Then again, there's always an angle to these things and it's never as simple as what you see in the first panel.

Cassano is a really interesting character...just wanted to throw that out there.

The traveler's arc has been a fun side story but I'm guessing he'll do something more significant before it's really closed.

Thorn is unlocking...Idgaf about much else except Androssi surviving.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The timing would be perfect for Koon to straight murder her...Baam didn't see it, Koon could claim it was an accident and blame Reflejo which sets up Baam, angry as hell with the Thorn opening up as we speak. Koon being the cold-blooded one in the crew was what made the group dynamic so fun. Then again, there's always an angle to these things and it's never as simple as what you see in the first panel.

Cassano is a really interesting character...just wanted to throw that out there.

The traveler's arc has been a fun side story but I'm guessing he'll do something more significant before it's really closed.

Thorn is unlocking...Idgaf about much else except Androssi surviving.
yea it's looking like Cassano is gonna be like the Darker version of wangnan, trying to change the tower, and the Traveler might be on his squad

kinda wondering what Xia Xia is doing there, prolly gonna catch reflejo slippin to help out baaam

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Koongawd wins again :ohlawd:

techincally he did stab that ho in her heart :umad: i didn't think the heavenly mirror would be a knife tho :ohhh: siu wit the curveball, but at the same time it seems kinda convenient for it to be a knife :upsetfavre: (although knives are koon's weapon of choice anyway)

:dead: Androssi snatched up mad dog on some "come here lil nikka we goin for a trip :blessed:"
Ash_Charizard_Flaming_Seismic_Toss.png

she stay with the high adrenaline tactics :pachaha:had that boy like :damn:

i highly doubt that's the thorns final form, it prolly can transform like beta's weapon

:banderas:

Is hatsu really serious with that pipe thoe?
you seen how he gave the crab that work :ufdup:

siu basically sayin that hatsu can use anything as long as he can channel his shinsoo through it :manny:

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That girl has earned her date already! Baam better treat her proper!

That mirror's power is a bit disappointing to me, tbh...but it worked for this fight and now Reflejo gets to fight the upgraded Baam. Let's go!

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That girl has earned her date already! Baam better treat her proper!

That mirror's power is a bit disappointing to me, tbh...but it worked for this fight and now Reflejo gets to fight the upgraded Baam. Let's go!

it has 2 more powers, assuming the 2 power isn't "let's the person in the mirror out"(should be included in power #1 imo) then siu should still have some surprises for us hopefully