The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Androssi's only flaw is that cockiness...I hope she doesn't get got because of it. Hatsu has something to show these fools too though, I think his ability to attack from range might help since Mad Dog is just a beast in close range.

Reflejo looks like a straight up demon right now...I think Rak and Koon will do light support while Baam fights head on. Light houses are pretty defensive by nature any way.

Quant just being Quant over the phone was a highlight in a chapter full of set ups for combat too.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
SIU is the goat :banderas: i told nikkas the big homie reflejo was finna be a PROBLEM

but seein the triple O.G.'s coming at him with the :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: is just :ohlawd:

Princess got that Kenpachi Zaraki swag about her :wow: you know she bouta try some shyt...

considering how many big dogs we got roaming around the area and not in fights yet, the ending of this arc is gonna be a fukkin classic :whew: (idk if anything can top rachel stabbaing baam and him falling into the abyss tho)

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
SIU is the goat :banderas: i told nikkas the big homie reflejo was finna be a PROBLEM

but seein the triple O.G.'s coming at him with the :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: is just :ohlawd:

Princess got that Kenpachi Zaraki swag about her :wow: you know she bouta try some shyt...

considering how many big dogs we got roaming around the area and not in fights yet, the ending of this arc is gonna be a fukkin classic :whew: (idk if anything can top rachel stabbaing baam and him falling into the abyss tho)
500px-Yuri_zahard.png
:comeon:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
nikka we haven't seen Yuri in how long :comeon:

dont get it twisted she is the god of this shyt but keep it real she aint even on the field like that :camby: she'll prolly come clean up that Grey Catfish nikka or somethin

and we gonna forget how Androssi and Akryung
210px-Akryung.jpg
murked off 97 regulars in cold blood for no damn reason when they were with rachel :merchant::damn:

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This dude Reflejo is a monster! That's some serious cheat code ish with the shadow though. I wanna see how Androssi handles this opponent too...ultimate defense AND counter. Really don't care about the search for the hostages, SIU needs to just let that happen in the background while he draws more fight panels lol.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:wow: jesus reflejo is that nikka

:wow: this is how a villain is supposed to be

:wow: this nikka ruthless

edit: im not feeling this shift into the typical good vs. evil thing, the reason the first season is so good is cuz even the "good" characters was doin dirt and catchin bodies :whew: this nikka baam might have to murk hwa and just charge it to the game :manny: gotta keep the tower gully imo, leave the white knight shyt to shounen

edit2: if Koongawd tells Rak to off hwa :banderas: he's already top 3 characters but he'd be solidified as #1

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Reflejo is the perfect goon, using real strategies to win and knowing Baam's biggest weakness. I'm really interested in Traveler and Emile though and wtf is the devil arm cat over there.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Reflejo is the perfect goon, using real strategies to win and knowing Baam's biggest weakness. I'm really interested in Traveler and Emile though and wtf is the devil arm cat over there.
im amazed this nikka reflejo hasn't blabbed about his weakness like how villains in every other manga do :banderas:

but lets keep it real i hope this nikka siu hurries up and gets done with this arc and gets his wrist surgery cuz the quality is getting :upsetfavre: i woulda thought he woulda had an assistant to draw for him by now

calh45

Cal
Daps

Being straight up. If he comes up with another cliff hanger on the level of Rachel stabbing Baam and throwing him in the bushes I may have to take a break. I was at my laptop distraught just shaking my head. I'm comforted by the fact Koon will hold that grudge and make sure she dies. I hate that broad.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Being straight up. If he comes up with another cliff hanger on the level of Rachel stabbing Baam and throwing him in the bushes I may have to take a break. I was at my laptop distraught just shaking my head. I'm comforted by the fact Koon will hold that grudge and make sure she dies. I hate that broad.
word. i kept re-reading that shyt in disbelief :to: add that to the fact that the abyss was fukking HUMONGOUS with huge ass monsters in it, i was feelin all types of anxiety for baam the god :sadcam:

but you already know Koon gawd gon make sure she burns slow :jawalrus: that nikka cutthroat

sidenote: i think Koon might have the white heavenly mirror :ohhh: we already saw mad dog and androssi with the blood tamara and bon bon so it only makes sense

Last edited: