The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Yup, i knew it.... the author took a page out of naruto and about to tnj this nikka to the 'good' side. :beli:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
This was a good opportunity for Baam to flex, but SIU left us hanging. I have to read the author note.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Few possible explanations:
1. SIU's wrist is shot, so he couldn't put in the work he had wanted to...makes a lot of sense.

2. It's a pump fake and Beta's death will set free whatever they put inside of him...or he'll just rage his way into a stronger form.

3. Beta just wasn't as strong as we thought. Rak really wasn't intimidated by him at all and kept up with him, Koon was blocking his attacks and Laure out shinsoo'ed him when he was overconfident. Maybe dude just wasn't meant to be a threat to Baam with Mad Dog lurking. This was the semi-final after all and not the championship, so they need Baam to be at least somewhat fresh for the next round and the team needs to be in tact enough to defend itself.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:heh: the off panel L

I'm so confused about that chick, I thought she might be a ranker since the FUG "support Baam" team was using her so much...but that would mean Reflejo is Ranker level already. How a chick who can see the future takes an L ever is beyond me.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So the Traveler and every other prisoner is escaped and back on that "save Emile" tip?

Reflejo has hostages which will ruin Leroro's plan to escape.

The prince is still alive and we still don't know why (interesting to me that Ro went with him though).

And that scary looking Ranker is pissed off.

This is gonna be good!

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
drossi bouta give them that work :banderas:

the O.G. triangle offense bouta fukk reflejo's shyt up :banderas::banderas:

High possibility that we get to see Quant lay paws on one of these nikkas as well :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Been waiting for the queen to take the stage. She bouta go beast mode and maybe Hatsu has discovered his "new sword" as well. If I'm being honest, I'm interested in Leesoo and Quaettro's team-up for the comedic possibilities.

Still no direct Quant references, but you know he's coming. Still no mention of the other award winners which I assumed were gonna be important. Still haven't gotten another glimpse of the traveler or what Emile really is.

There's a lot to come, I think this conclusion could take up a good number of chapters.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
not feelin the incoming beta heel-turn at all :rudy: let that nikka die siu :camby:

Mad Dog is not playing with the nikkas right now tho :wow: took a chunk out her body like a shark bit a nikka (daaamn :scusthov:)

we finally bouta see Reflejo go ham :ooh:, too bad it's against the triangle offense :ohlawd: