The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I been name dropping Laure for so damned long...The beast that's slept on cuz he stays sleeping. This dude had no problem dropping that parasite with Beta caught clueless. Beta has 5 minutes to commit some casualties. Meanwhile, this dude Wangnan still moving with a hole in his heart...something's special about dude. Don't you dare do it SIU, don't you!
somethin gonna happen to wangnan in that 5 minutes, no way he just sits there leakin.

Laure got the range game on lock so beta's only chance to hurt anyone is for rak to run up for close combat or yiwha to do somethin stupid and get hit (assuming Fug doesn't get there within 5 minutes)

a LOT of extras are in the area where Reflejo is so i see him catchin a couple bodies :manny:

and :bryan: Leeso is back to chump status now that Koongawd is back, nikka aint even tellin him the full plans n shyt

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Shouldn't beta be disqualified due to that thing being removed?
yea doesn't matter, he can still attack people at the moment :yeshrug:

although they're in this tournament, they truly dont give a fukk about it that much :manny: the priority right now is to keep baam in fug

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Michael-Jordan-GIF.gif

Oh shyt my nikka baam is back :wow:

Beta....
He-Gone-Get-This-Work.gif

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michael-Jordan-GIF.gif

Oh shyt my nikka baam is back :wow:

Beta....
He-Gone-Get-This-Work.gif

Man I dont thibk is gonna be that easy although I think we will get a beta flash back, and Baam won't kill him he will die from pushing himself past his limit

calh45

Cal
Daps
to teach him what? this nikka can learn anything after seeing it once

Baam is talented as far as learning attacks, but he's a copycat and doesn't know everything regarding shinsoo. I bet he wouldn't know off top to disturb Beta's shinsoo so he threw up the snake. Laure knowledge of shinsoo would help Baam create his own techniques suited to how powerful he is instead of learning everyone else's shyt and sticking to their level.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Baam is talented as far as learning attacks, but he's a copycat and doesn't know everything regarding shinsoo. I bet he wouldn't know off top to disturb Beta's shinsoo so he threw up the snake. Laure knowledge of shinsoo would help Baam create his own techniques suited to how powerful he is instead of learning everyone else's shyt and sticking to their level.

i always assumed baam was gonna start learning shyt from rankers/wingtree nikkas but i see what you're saying

anyways, who the fukk are the proctors trying to sneak into the field :patrice: hopefully not a fug ranker

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Laure actually taught Baam some on the Floor of the Test, so I could see him continuing to advise Baam. Laure is such a damned beast, dude is still laid up in his blanket and blocking monster attacks for the whole squad. We still haven't seen any casualties, so something's gotta give. Also, I hope Androssi got summoned before Leesoo forfeited...Watching Androssi, Laure, Baam AND Rak in the same battlefield (My hope being that team Leesoo merges like FUG and Mad Dog did) would be on some epic ish.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm a little disappointed at how simple that all was...even the dialogue didn't stand up as well as most chapters to me.