The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yall peeped how Leero said "all yall nikkas gotta do is get baam, i'll handle the rest of this shyt :smugdraper:"

and im pretty sure he was on the chirp with Quant at the beginning of the chapter :banderas: nikkas about to go ham

i just hope that at the end of the the day Baam powers up and murks some of these nikkas himself cuz i dont like how everyone's been having to save him ever since the end of the first season, especially since he's stronger than damn near all the people trying to save him

I don't think anyone's gonna be able to throw hands with Mad Dog or Beta (though it's kinda been built up for Cassano and Teddy Bear to have a crack at him) except for Baam. That one FUG ranker with the fencing blade is ready to go at Leroro and Quant any time though. There's a lot of good ish to look forward too. Wack that they just happen to line up a fire eater with a fire user though, if this becomes a "can she make flames strong enough to burn even a fire eater" type ish I'll be disappointed.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I don't think anyone's gonna be able to throw hands with Mad Dog or Beta (though it's kinda been built up for Cassano and Teddy Bear to have a crack at him) except for Baam. That one FUG ranker with the fencing blade is ready to go at Leroro and Quant any time though. There's a lot of good ish to look forward too. Wack that they just happen to line up a fire eater with a fire user though, if this becomes a "can she make flames strong enough to burn even a fire eater" type ish I'll be disappointed.
Beta has zero fighting experience so far so i really doubt he'd be able to drop someone like drossi or anak (who we haven't seen in this attack yet), and hwa is with novick and tedd so the only legit problem for them would be mad dog and reflejo imo...

i agree with you on yiwha tho, i want Rak to body both of those nikkas tbh, she lost her importance once drossi came back into the mixx :manny:

that fug ranker is gonna get bodied if lero and quant are together, them nikkas climbed the tower on some dudley brother shyt, i really can't see them taking an L in the first fight we see from them.

we still have yet to see the family head that siu said was gonna appear in this tournament so that's prolly gonna be the wildcard since they dont fukk with FUG anyway, prolly gonna be the person to body Madoraco since nobody there is on his level

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm hoping he doesn't but Rak is just too gungho right now. He just ready to jump at any challenge to get Baam back. I can see this leading to his downfall. :to:

word, beta lookin at him talmbout ":steviej: oh you viole's homeboy? ....... :demonic:"

:sadcam: dont do this basedsiu

Last edited:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Injured_player_eating_popcorn.gif
Rak about to be taken out by Beta already :to:

Last edited:

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ Beta being confused on whose on Baam's side forreal

I'm 95% sure Yuto is Hwa Ryun but w/ siu you can never be sure

Wangnan is my favorite Part 2 charachter he's like Naruto but not nearly as soft I was wondering why Quatero was being so cooperative

Rak vs Beta is about to be :blessed:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Lol @ Beta being confused on whose on Baam's side forreal

I'm 95% sure Yuto is Hwa Ryun but w/ siu you can never be sure

Wangnan is my favorite Part 2 charachter he's like Naruto but not nearly as soft I was wondering why Quatero was being so cooperative

Rak vs Beta is about to be :blessed:

i got a feelin all this shyt about to be a wrap the second androssi show up with BonBon :patrice: who's finna stop her from jumpin wherever she wants?

i thought Rak had the Blood Tamara for a second but i guess not, he better have some tech's to bust out on beta

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i got a feelin all this shyt about to be a wrap the second androssi show up with BonBon :patrice: who's finna stop her from jumpin wherever she wants?

i thought Rak had the Blood Tamara for a second but i guess not, he better have some tech's to bust out on beta

I forgot about the items, Yeah w/ the BonBon she can basically teleport to Baam's location

But that also leaves the Blood Tamara and the other item if Team Fug has one of those :lupe:

While we're on the topic where tf is Laure? I feel like Koon and Leesoo are holding back on scheme shyt for FUG

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I forgot about the items, Yeah w/ the BonBon she can basically teleport to Baam's location

But that also leaves the Blood Tamara and the other item if Team Fug has one of those :lupe:

While we're on the topic where tf is Laure? I feel like Koon and Leesoo are holding back on scheme shyt for FUG

he's basically a sniper at this point, we'll probably see the shinsoo blast before we even get to see him, like when they ganged up on Yuto the first time