The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:banderas:

it's about to go down :lupe:

:whew: We still got Beta vs. Rak, Leero vs. Whoever wants the fade, Mad Dog vs. someone from S1 most likely, Reflejo vs. Baam(hopefully) and last but not least.....

That pot of steaming hot grits we all know Koon is cooking up to toss on these FUG nikkas :wow:

QeDqXdg.gif
i can't wait :banderas:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:whew: We still got Beta vs. Rak, Leero vs. Whoever wants the fade, Mad Dog vs. someone from S1 most likely, Reflejo vs. Baam(hopefully) and last but not least.....

That pot of steaming hot grits we all know Koon is cooking up to toss on these FUG nikkas :wow:

QeDqXdg.gif
i can't wait :banderas:
My nikka, is that Nathan Drake? :deadrose:

Edit: Nvm that's the nikka from the last of us

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Karaka and Reflejo got Ashton Kutcher'd hard. I can't wait to see what the "Bowl" and Thorn combo turns into exactly. Viole straight crushed that bot. I really wanna see this dude Rak against a monster like Beta, hoping that's not an off panel catching the beats type joint.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:wow: that was a good chapter Baam's about to put in work brehs............ As for Beta his personality reminds me of Pride for some reason.

breh we still haven't even seen Baam make use of all of the tech's he's copied from people :banderas:

nikka has novicks energy field thing, the wonsula techs for dodging and flight, ran's lightning spear, and Urek's scorching fist :wow: