The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
http://mngacow.com/tower-of-god/s02-84/?all :gladbron:

so that's where the thorn is from..... :wow: Enryu too savage

wtf did i just read :wtf: i expected this from beta, but everything else....

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

:to: Koon please save my nikka baam

FUG is tryin turn my nikka baam into an Ignition weapon like the Black March so they can use him without him running away :lupe:

guess that's what they meant when they said baam was the prize for winning the tournament :sadbron:

sidenote: :wtf: is anak a part of FUG too?

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Fug's reach just too long...They on top of everything right now.
it's disgusting, Leero and Quant might have to murk damn near everyone cuz i feel like Koon and Rak the only nikkas who got a chance against any of these nikkas off the hands

my question is, did Hwa Ryun know about all of this from the start :patrice:

we know that her and Jinsung were trying to get baam to just use the thorn, while the other faction of FUG wanted baam to become the thorn, and that's how the debate started :lupe: but did she know it was gonna get this ugly so quick and if so why not jump in, it's not like they play by the rules anyway

idk man SIU too unpredictable when it comes to the bigger picture of things

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Always some insane double crosses...FUG is too damned stacked...team Wangnan needs to earn a couple million points to get a team together that would stand half a chance.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It kinda bothers me how stacked FUG is and how they can involve themselves in EVERYTHING but you got people in Wing Tree who have met Baam and taken vested interests in him who either a) don't know his whereabouts at all or b) just don't seem to be doing a good job of keeping an eye on him.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It kinda bothers me how stacked FUG is and how they can involve themselves in EVERYTHING but you got people in Wing Tree who have met Baam and taken vested interests in him who either a) don't know his whereabouts at all or b) just don't seem to be doing a good job of keeping an eye on him.

the way i see it, we're only seeing half of it, we're only seeing the Regulars and only up to the 30th floor
can't forget that all of the Rankers and whatnot are completely separated from them for the most part
it would make sense that FUG would be more involved in trying to snatch people who were just coming into the tower imo, we've seen more flunkies on their side and so far everyone we've seen from WingTree is a strong ass ranker, baam is just the strongest E regular right now, that title aint nothin serious in the grand scheme of things

and also i think siu wants baam to get out of this one using his own strength cuz so far we've only seen him gettin yanked around by everyone else

Last edited:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I think the big boss of FUG is going to reveal himself in this arc. It only makes sense due to the importance of this event. We might see some top tier from Wingtree and FUG clash before this arc is over.

Damn Enryu was badass.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the way i see it, we're only seeing half of it, we're only seeing the Regulars and only up to the 30th floor
can't forget that all of the Rankers and whatnot are completely separated from them for the most part
it would make sense that FUG would be more involved in trying to snatch people who were just coming into the tower imo, we've seen more flunkies on their side and so far everyone we've seen from WingTree is a strong ass ranker, baam is just the strongest E regular right now, that title aint nothin serious in the grand scheme of things

and also i think siu wants baam to get out of this one using his on strength cuz so far we've only seen him gettin yanked around by everyone else

That's true...Wing Tree is stocked with monsters...but I'm still a bit annoyed that he's got a princess looking for him and LeRoRo is down there to keep an eye on him but we've gotten nothing...Matter of fact, what the hell happened with LeRoRo and Hatsu? I'm guessing Quant will make himself known soon. Beta can't be e-class and if they got that chick into the competition they probably could sneak in some jacked up cats as well (aka the suspicions about Reflejo being a monster). Baam vs Mad Dog is just meant to be dammit!

I think the big boss of FUG is going to reveal himself in this arc. It only makes sense due to the importance of this event. We might see some top tier from Wingtree and FUG clash before this arc is over.

Damn Enryu was badass.

Phantaminum > Enryu imho...His disappearance is gonna become a key plot point at some time or another imho (I was thinking Baam might be Phantaminum reborn or something for a while).

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
That's true...Wing Tree is stocked with monsters...but I'm still a bit annoyed that he's got a princess looking for him and LeRoRo is down there to keep an eye on him but we've gotten nothing...Matter of fact, what the hell happened with LeRoRo and Hatsu? I'm guessing Quant will make himself known soon. Beta can't be e-class and if they got that chick into the competition they probably could sneak in some jacked up cats as well (aka the suspicions about Reflejo being a monster). Baam vs Mad Dog is just meant to be dammit!

Phantaminum > Enryu imho...His disappearance is gonna become a key plot point at some time or another imho (I was thinking Baam might be Phantaminum reborn or something for a while).
definitely. Phan is #1 and Enryu is #2. Their both badass though.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I can't believe all y'all are writing this shyt based off paragraphs in his outros.

This is an extreme form of fandom. I wonder what y'all look like IRL.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
what bodies Phantaminum got.

killing a guardian >>>>> ?

running up in zahards castle and murking everyone except yuri, tellin zahard he aint shyt and never gonna be shyt and then bouncing without even trying

but yea idk how that compares to enryu :patrice: so far to me it's 1. Enryu 2. Phantaminum 3. Zahard 4. Urek 5. Arie

but siu got phant at number 1 so :yeshrug: