The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So is it gonna be Baam vs mad dog and beta pop

I assume with support from the gang. Can't wait to see the thorn put to use and Baam finally going full blast should be great. Rak catching the spear and dodging the Shinsoo was dope and ole girl's fire bomb was pretty impressive...that'd stomp most normal cats.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I assume with support from the gang. Can't wait to see the thorn put to use and Baam finally going full blast should be great. Rak catching the spear and dodging the Shinsoo was dope and ole girl's fire bomb was pretty impressive...that'd stomp most normal cats.
word, but SIU promised us some deaths so im expecting beta to be very :demonic: until baam gets to the summoning zone

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
word, but SIU promised us some deaths so im expecting beta to be very :demonic: until baam gets to the summoning zone

If Quattro and bumble bee are the promised deaths...I'ma be mad. Get me worrying about my favorites for nothing.
it could be the thorn :ld:

our it could be whatever power wangnan has cuz that still hasn't been answered yet :lupe:

Wangnan's reason for special really is overdue at this point. I could see SIU saving the thorn for like 100 chapters when we forget about it. Have we seen who got the first round rewards besides Androssi btw? Those could be significant too.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
If Quattro and bumble bee are the promised deaths...I'ma be mad. Get me worrying about my favorites for nothing.

Wangnan's reason for special really is overdue at this point. I could see SIU saving the thorn for like 100 chapters when we forget about it. Have we seen who got the first round rewards besides Androssi btw? Those could be significant too.
for a while i thought the dude rak fought had the blood tamara, why else would sui make rak say something about the weapon being different? i can't see who else it could be that's invovled with the plot at this point, we know what moves the fug, s2, and s1 teams pulled during that game so it had to be someone who wasn't on any of those squads :lupe:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
for a while i thought the dude rak fought had the blood tamara, why else would sui make rak say something about the weapon being different? i can't see who else it could be that's invovled with the plot at this point, we know what moves the fug, s2, and s1 teams pulled during that game so it had to be someone who wasn't on any of those squads :lupe:

I swore the whole point of Koon's plays in the first round were to set him up with a trump card...but he hasn't mentioned it at all and the team plan seems a bit desperate for having a game changing advantage. But SIU never throws ish like that out there unless it has a signicant reason for being there.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can imagine the average coli poster frothing at the mouth when they come in here and see us bigging up a nikka named Koon :dead:

It really is spelt kun after footballer Sergio 'kun' Aguero