The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A LOT of interesting interactions now...won't be long before some serious battles get going. A little annoying that we didn't see any of Hatsu/Leroro and that door. FUG is on the verge of a civil war it seems.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
A LOT of interesting interactions now...won't be long before some serious battles get going. A little annoying that we didn't see any of Hatsu/Leroro and that door. FUG is on the verge of a civil war it seems.

FUG is about to get bodied imo :yeshrug: atleast all of the low tier people on that ship are

Leeso gonna talk his lil shyt then give Koon back his position of OG team leader :banderas:

Baam gon activate that shyt and it's gonna be too stronk for FUG goons to handle or he's gonn-..........man wtf am i even saying :snoop:

SIU prolly gonna drop some mindblowing shyt outta left field on us like always :wow: :lawd:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Baam probably gonna get a nice little power up hopefully. I'm curious to see if anyone of his people gonna get murked.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think Novik's chances of being alive are slim to none right now. Seeing how Mad Dog and FUG were able to combine, it seems obvious that Leesoo's squad and Koon's could combine as well. The fact that there's a whole nother FUG squad in there means plenty of fodder to get murked. The Leesoo half goes for Baam, the Koon team fights the other FUG gang and then they team up in the Finals.

Baam is gonna end up with that thorn. Who is the cat with glasses that says he wants to see how Baam gets out of this? Any clues? Is he another FUG head or a mechanic or what?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I think Novik's chances of being alive are slim to none right now. Seeing how Mad Dog and FUG were able to combine, it seems obvious that Leesoo's squad and Koon's could combine as well. The fact that there's a whole nother FUG squad in there means plenty of fodder to get murked. The Leesoo half goes for Baam, the Koon team fights the other FUG gang and then they team up in the Finals.

Baam is gonna end up with that thorn. Who is the cat with glasses that says he wants to see how Baam gets out of this? Any clues? Is he another FUG head or a mechanic or what?
i thought it was someone from Wingtree to be honest, majority of people on that shyt are FUG and know EXACTLY what's going on

he sounded like he was tryna figure out what was poppin down there :leon:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

You're right, it's not looking good for Novick. For shock value I think one of the original team members may get murdered. I think that may send Baam over the edge and he may body a few people. No clue who the guy with the glasses was. I'm gonna assume that Leroro will come through and help baam escape.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wing tree member would make some sense, but he's just standing back while Leroro is already in there DEEP. Hopefully Leroro really does come through and help out because Baam has the odds stacked HEAVILY against him. I also wonder if we've really seen the last of the traveler...he's in intriguing character and got a lot of air time to play such a minor role.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They need a million points ASAP. Koon about to piss off everyone. Now that everyone knows, it's about to get real serious.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yall peeped how Leero said "all yall nikkas gotta do is get baam, i'll handle the rest of this shyt :smugdraper:"

and im pretty sure he was on the chirp with Quant at the beginning of the chapter :banderas: nikkas about to go ham

i just hope that at the end of the the day Baam powers up and murks some of these nikkas himself cuz i dont like how everyone's been having to save him ever since the end of the first season, especially since he's stronger than damn near all the people trying to save him