The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

calh45

Cal
Daps
This cat always knows when to throw Parakewl's ass in there. I almost fell outta my chair laughing when he popped out the corner screaming REVOLUTION

The problem with the next few chapters is we know SIU is gonna off some people. I'm concerned that Croc might be one of the casualties.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think the demon bros are gonna die, either big dude or the glasses girl (can't remember if she's Miseng or Goseng or whatever)...that scene had the whole "yeah we're not gonna get a happy ending" feel to it.

Rak ain't dying...He's too G for that!

We finally saw a bonus item's effect and it is pretty damned useful.

Androssi is still the one!

No updates on Hatsu and Leroro but I feel like he's the only one that has a shot against Beta.

Then you got the Mad Dog still chillin'. Isn't Mad Dog's team vs Reflejo's team on deck? Seems like Reflejo's jumping the gun on his plans when Mad Dog is a MONSTER.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I think the demon bros are gonna die, either big dude or the glasses girl (can't remember if she's Miseng or Goseng or whatever)...that scene had the whole "yeah we're not gonna get a happy ending" feel to it.

Rak ain't dying...He's too G for that!

We finally saw a bonus item's effect and it is pretty damned useful.

Androssi is still the one!

No updates on Hatsu and Leroro but I feel like he's the only one that has a shot against Beta.

Then you got the Mad Dog still chillin'. Isn't Mad Dog's team vs Reflejo's team on deck? Seems like Reflejo's jumping the gun on his plans when Mad Dog is a MONSTER.

i completely forgot how :banderas: it was to see drossi use BonBon, that shyt is gonna make her a serious problem for fug when they come for her

Mad dog is just against everyone that is FUG so he'll prolly end up helping Baam in the end.

but all i know is in season 1 shyt didn't really hit the fan until Baam and Rachel were in that underwater stage (it wasn't technically water but it had the same properties)

and this portion of the tournament is on an underwater stage and SIU just set up everything to go down :banderas:

i hope it's not another one of those situations where nikkas are floating in complete darkness like the first time tho, dark water is no bueno :sadcam:

img000021.jpg

shyt had me :merchant: the whole time

im hoping that we'll finally see what Wangnan is really about tho since this shyt is all about him in the first place

img000028.jpg
Baam gonna be lookin like a peasant when Wangnan goes super sayian on these fukkboys :youngsabo:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah man, Wangnan needs to unleash whatever potential he's hiding...it's his time. That underwater stage...when Baam froze the big cat in place :gladbron:!!!

We've come full circle in a lot of ways. I think there're gonna be a LOT of casualties and what's left will be a combination of the teams we've seen...not just season one and two for Baam, Novick and Ran are gonna be in thurr it seems. I'm thinking Wing Tree makes a showing too, hopefully more than just Le-Ro-Ro's arrival.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yeah man, Wangnan needs to unleash whatever potential he's hiding...it's his time. That underwater stage...when Baam froze the big cat in place :gladbron:!!!

We've come full circle in a lot of ways. I think there're gonna be a LOT of casualties and what's left will be a combination of the teams we've seen...not just season one and two for Baam, Novick and Ran are gonna be in thurr it seems. I'm thinking Wing Tree makes a showing too, hopefully more than just Le-Ro-Ro's arrival.

:lupe: idk breh, if Reflejo knew about baam meeting with drossi and rak then he probably knows Novick helped him and if that's the case well then....

Reflejo got no love for these nikkas out here :to:

he's definitely Poken tho so either alot of regulars are gonna team up to beat him or leero and quant gonna give him the fair one :banderas:

but something is telling me Rachel is gonna emerge from the bushes with that kitchen knife and poke another nikka in the back :demonic:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:lupe: idk breh, if Reflejo knew about baam meeting with drossi and rak then he probably knows Novick helped him and if that's the case well then....

Reflejo got no love for these nikkas out here :to:

he's definitely Poken tho so either alot of regulars are gonna team up to beat him or leero and quant gonna give him the fair one :banderas:

but something is telling me Rachel is gonna emerge from the bushes with that kitchen knife and poke another nikka in the back :demonic:

I gotta go back and re-read Poken's part...I remember him talking to that other Slayer for FUG who looked like a monster but is he a ranker?

With Reflejo/Poken going HAM and Mad Dog on the kill FUG (viole) murder tip, someone outside of Baam is gonna have to step it up. Androssi, Koon, Rak, my boy Laure are gonna have to do their thing...and they better not die.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's about to get real brehs :lupe:

I have a feeling it's gona be the big demon brother :lupe:

I might cry if it's rak da gawd :lupe:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's about to get real brehs :lupe:

I have a feeling it's gona be the big demon brother :lupe:

I might cry if it's rak da gawd :lupe:

if he even thinks of touching the Ra-Leader his fans in korea are gonna lynch him KKK style :ufdup:

Teddy,Goseng, Akraptor, novick, ran and the other 2 people who got added to leeso's team are at risk of getting murked, i mean i guess he could kill off Leeso too as long as koon is around:manny:

siu needs drossi and anak for the princess arc :lupe: , rak/koon/baam aren't going anywhere :lawd:, yiwha/wangnan aren't going anywhere, hatsu is with leero so he's gucci :ahh:

:ohhh: that's 8 characters right there which coincidentally is the size for teams in the tower

:to: i hope he doesn't troll me

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if he even thinks of touching the Ra-Leader his fans in korea are gonna lynch him KKK style :ufdup:

Teddy,Goseng, Akraptor, novick, ran and the other 2 people who got added to leeso's team are at risk of getting murked, i mean i guess he could kill off Leeso too as long as koon is around:manny:

siu needs drossi and anak for the princess arc :lupe: , rak/koon/baam aren't going anywhere :lawd:, yiwha/wangnan aren't going anywhere, hatsu is with leero so he's gucci :ahh:

:ohhh: that's 8 characters right there which coincidentally is the size for teams in the tower

You mean everyone else is fair game bruh? :to:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You mean everyone else is fair game bruh? :to:

everyone's gotten more :demonic: since the 2nd Floor breh

it's about time siu let these nikkas run wild

shyt androssi killed 200 regulars back on the 2F when she was a scrub with rachel , with that teleport weapon now it's gonna be even worse :banderas:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I think Prince and the little girl will be safe...Same with that creature controller chick...just a feeling though. Parakewl is safe...and don't forget my boy Laure ain't goin' no where...that dude's the most slept on beast out there.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Baamdagawd sees hes closest friends get murked :wow:

Does he go full on super sayan 5 at that point? :ld:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Someone's def dying that'll set Baam off...we're talking 100% Baam for the first time in his career.