The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
SIU gotta chill with these cliffhangers

i swear he NEVER ends without a cliffhanger

i will give him this tho he does always have an angle we weren't thinking about as the cliffhanger, i didn't think they were gonna find him that quick

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Finally referenced the prizes for the last game (one shot one opportunity). I'm hype for Mad Dog v FUG...Viole might be on a recruiting tip to steal that ignition but we'll see...and no mention of Hatsu and Leroro...plus the developing tournament sounds dope as hell. So much piff coming up.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
their site is down right now for some reason

it's here too tho http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Tower-of-God-Season-II/Tower-of-God-Season-II-080/

:wow: Novick dropped a Molly all in her drink and shee'n eem know it

this may be the greatest chapter siu has ever put together :wow::wow::wow::wow:

this is why this story is >>>>everything else :to:

this shyt is about to get so real starting from now :banderas::banderas::banderas:

my wish for Reflejo to start droppin nikkas is about to come true :banderas::banderas:

If Leero has to step in(which he most likely will) we'll finally get to see him throw the hands :banderas:

SIU>>>>>> :blessed:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
My goodness. Reflo $ said the rules are out of here haha. I don't think Kuhn's gang is going to see what's coming.

The old gang coming back together soon :wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
My goodness. Reflo $ said the rules are out of here haha. I don't think Kuhn's gang is going to see what's coming.

The old gang coming back together soon :wow:
and based on Relfeljo's weird shadow, he is Poken

Leero is the only nikka in the area who's strong enough to catch his fade :banderas:

Beta is hell bent on killing the demon brothers now :banderas:

fug is gonna murk atleast 1 of the original squad and 1 of the S2 squad (if not all, except wagnan since this entire season is based around him)

Baam is gonna snap on these nikkas :banderas:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Was beta talking about giving bam despair?
he was talking about the Lab bytch, Sofia was her name i think, he hates her more than anyone for constantly keeping him in a cage like that

im pretty sure he's gonna kill the demon brothers and possibly try to destroy the lab on some MewTwo shyt

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was talking about the Lab bytch, Sofia was her name i think, he hates her more than anyone for constantly keeping him in a cage like that

im pretty sure he's gonna kill the demon brothers and possibly try to destroy the lab on some MewTwo shyt
:mindblown: This story to deep breh.

It's hard as hell keeping up with all this shyt

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:mindblown: This story to deep breh.

It's hard as hell keeping up with all this shyt

:dead: in the past 3 chapters they've shown her a few times treating beta like a science project breh pay attention

he coulda fired on Baam when he was waiting for him in his room, and again when they met on the rooftop, but all he did was give baam important info about the weapon

all i know is my nikka koon gonna be cookin up some shyt when he catches wind of the fukkery about to happen :banderas:

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: in the past 3 chapters they've shown her a few times treating beta like a science project breh pay attention

he coulda fired on Baam when he was waiting for him in his room, and again when they met on the rooftop, but all he did was give baam important info about the weapon

all i know is my nikka koon gonna be cookin up some shyt when he catches wind of the fukkery about to happen :banderas:

Truuuuuu

I hate waiting for this shyt every week breh.

I'm tryna eat buffet style but I'm only getting fed small portions each week.