The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Androssi :shaq:

I wonder what Horyang and Cassano's next move is gonna be now that they know that they were being played

This ultimate weapon is also interesting I wonder if Wing Tree sent Leroro down there to stop it

Anak probably knows by now and lmao @ Ran being salty for losing

King Rak bout to throw hands w/ all of Fug :wow:

Man idk how Wangnan's team bout to make it through the next round w/ all these monsters they gotta go against Koons intellect can only take them so far.
And we still don't know who The Blood Tamara and the other item went to

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Androssi :shaq:

I wonder what Horyang and Cassano's next move is gonna be now that they know that they were being played

This ultimate weapon is also interesting I wonder if Wing Tree sent Leroro down there to stop it

Anak probably knows by now and lmao @ Ran being salty for losing

King Rak bout to throw hands w/ all of Fug :wow:

Man idk how Wangnan's team bout to make it through the next round w/ all these monsters they gotta go against Koons intellect can only take them so far.
And we still don't know who The Blood Tamara and the other item went to

i think Cassano already knew and he was just in denial, them nikkas are most likely gonna end up either destroying the lab or being destroyed by it

:aicmon: Leeroro just said that he was sent down there to stop it(we already know him and Quant are wingtree interns)

Rak is really gonna fukk Headon up he aint playin :wow:

yea SIU did a good job of makin nikkas forget about the weapons that were given out

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
It's a little late for them to change this nikka's name...he's a fukkin main character

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i assumed the :banderas: meant you thought it was a mistake or somethin

and didn't understand how it was funny :yeshrug:
Na I saw the editor's note. I found the spelling funny because it changes the way his name sounds as well as just looking funny to me :manny:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Rak and Androssi are both ready to get at this dude Viole...his spot is gonna get blown up big time.

The possessed boys got played by the researchers and FUG...Cassano has literally nothing to live for, they're gonna go HAM.

Le-ro-ro and Hatsu have a boss battle coming up, but I'm wondering if Quant is gonna show up too...that dude's never far from Leroro. I wonder if the Traveler is gonna get back in it.

I'm pretty interested in the meeting of the captains, the top strategists all having a negotiation could be a lot of fun. I don't doubt that Koon is gonna make something happen (I'm not gonna be used to Khun for a while).

And did yall see the afterword, the wording about Viole vs Mad Dog is kinda confusing but I'm hype for them to go at it.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Rak and Androssi are both ready to get at this dude Viole...his spot is gonna get blown up big time.

The possessed boys got played by the researchers and FUG...Cassano has literally nothing to live for, they're gonna go HAM.

Le-ro-ro and Hatsu have a boss battle coming up, but I'm wondering if Quant is gonna show up too...that dude's never far from Leroro. I wonder if the Traveler is gonna get back in it.

I'm pretty interested in the meeting of the captains, the top strategists all having a negotiation could be a lot of fun. I don't doubt that Koon is gonna make something happen (I'm not gonna be used to Khun for a while).

And did yall see the afterword, the wording about Viole vs Mad Dog is kinda confusing but I'm hype for them to go at it.
i think there's gonna be some sort of side-game going on at the party to see what 6 captains are going to move on to the next round

Rak is aimin for Headon, so if that nikka is somehow in disguise(which i think he is) he might get outed soon but i doubt it since that nikka is a guardian

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i think there's gonna be some sort of side-game going on at the party to see what 6 captains are going to move on to the next round

Rak is aimin for Headon, so if that nikka is somehow in disguise(which i think he is) he might get outed soon but i doubt it since that nikka is a guardian

:ooh: if there's a game going on at the party!!! That'd be dope.

I saw something about Headon and Rak in the after word, but the translation I read was sloppy as hell so I thought it was a typo. Haven't seen any signs of Headon since the last time we saw that first floor. Headon is one of my favorite character designs by SIU though...I hope he's really on that ship for whatever reason.