The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
but breh outside of Androssi, Verdi, and the Bee bytch nobody else from leeso's squad advanced, and the only one out of those 3 viole would even give a shyt about would be androssi and she's more than capable of handling herself

We didn't see what happened to Laure...it wouldn't surprise me if dude slept through his turn and lost, but if he tried even a little bit...he'd make it to the next round. Best wave controller in the E-Class regulars. He's also one of the first dudes to help Baam grow and develop his powers.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
We didn't see what happened to Laure...it wouldn't surprise me if dude slept through his turn and lost, but if he tried even a little bit...he'd make it to the next round. Best wave controller in the E-Class regulars. He's also one of the first dudes to help Baam grow and develop his powers.

ran vs. anak was the last round, we didn't see that nikka at all

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
We didn't see a whole bunch of rounds. That's my point. There were like four rings going when Anak vs Ran was popping off.
true, but siu showed literally everyone else's round, even if it was just a one-shot

and his name didn't show up on any of the list and siu wrote everyone's name on those

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Off topic but am I the only one that thinks the Koon family based on the characters we've seen thus far are like better developed Uchiha clan minus the simping and cheat codes

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Off topic but am I the only one that thinks the Koon family based on the characters we've seen thus far are like better developed Uchiha clan minus the simping and cheat codes

that was basically all the uchihas were so imma need to you explain what you meant :leostare:

to be honest the Ha family seems the closest, they got the automatic strength advantage, everyone we know from the family is top notch so far, and Jinsung already killed off an entire branch of them nikkas on some itachi shyt :demonic:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
that was basically all the uchihas were so imma need to you explain what you meant :leostare:

to be honest the Ha family seems the closest, they got the automatic strength advantage, everyone we know from the family is top notch so far, and Jinsung already killed off an entire branch of them nikkas on some itachi shyt :demonic:
:russ: I mean like how just about every Uchiha we've seen from Sauceghey,Madara,Itachi, and Obito are over-confident, elitist, and strategist in combat ... but you may be onto something with the Ha family :patrice: I was basically pointing out how much of a better writer SUI is so far than Kishi is

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:russ: I mean like how just about every Uchiha we've seen from Sauceghey,Madara,Itachi, and Obito are over-confident, elitist, and strategist in combat ... but you may be onto something with the Ha family :patrice: I was basically pointing out how much of a better writer SUI is so far than Kishi is
Kishi gets paid to be a fanfiction writer i can't respect what he did to that story at all :snoop:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hatsu realizing he can make anything a sword is pretty lame...meeting up with Le-Ro-Ro is great though, exciting stuff! I'm interested in how this party will play out.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Hatsu realizing he can make anything a sword is pretty lame...meeting up with Le-Ro-Ro is great though, exciting stuff! I'm interested in how this party will play out.
chapter was wack to me outside of two things

1. traveler(and us) realizing that emile had a team of simps trying to save her

2. hearing someone behind that door calling for hatsu (most likely emile)

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
chapter was wack to me outside of two things

1. traveler(and us) realizing that emile had a team of simps trying to save her

2. hearing someone behind that door calling for hatsu (most likely emile)

Yeah, the army of dudes that were coming to save her is hilarious to me and makes me wonder what the actual plan is for all of these prisoners. I thought we were gonna see Emile too, but I guess it'd be too soon. Usually fight scenes are good and fun to me in this manga but that Hatsu encounter was corny. This was one of those chapters though, where it set the stage for a lot of things.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yeah, the army of dudes that were coming to save her is hilarious to me and makes me wonder what the actual plan is for all of these prisoners. I thought we were gonna see Emile too, but I guess it'd be too soon. Usually fight scenes are good and fun to me in this manga but that Hatsu encounter was corny. This was one of those chapters though, where it set the stage for a lot of things.
im just wondering why is he stretching shyt out like this when his wrist is fukked up.

he said it'll make sense next week tho so :manny: