The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i mean that was the whole point of yuri taking it in the first place tho, anak was depending solely on that weapon and her raw power she was born with and yuri aint respect that shyt

Hatsu and Anak gonna end up in the same training camp both of them nikkas got they soul crushed

So did the big winged cat from part one (by Viole...big dude's just easy to forget lol). Leesoo falling out would be nice because it means that the cats from his squad will migrate to Koon's team, I'm guessing. It's gonna take a BEAST of a team to take out the FUG goons and I think even Koon's strategizing won't be enough. The squid girl interacting with Prince and the gang is gonna be good for more comedy too (I'm thinking her flower boost thing might be important at some point).

Anak is gonna have to smarten up to survive in the tower...can't believe she went out like that.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So did the big winged cat from part one (by Viole...big dude's just easy to forget lol). Leesoo falling out would be nice because it means that the cats from his squad will migrate to Koon's team, I'm guessing. It's gonna take a BEAST of a team to take out the FUG goons and I think even Koon's strategizing won't be enough. The squid girl interacting with Prince and the gang is gonna be good for more comedy too (I'm thinking her flower boost thing might be important at some point).

Anak is gonna have to smarten up to survive in the tower...can't believe she went out like that.

i highly doubt that, only a few people from leeso's team passed the individual portion of the tournament, i think koon is gonna draft a ringer for his team that nobody is expecting (shyt he has the most money he might scoop Mad dog)

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i highly doubt that, only a few people from leeso's team passed the individual portion of the tournament, i think koon is gonna draft a ringer for his team that nobody is expecting (shyt he has the most money he might scoop Mad dog)

You think Koon would draft a guy whose goal is to kill Viole? And isn't his sister or friend or whatever gonna field a team too?
If Koon let's Leesoo know that he's around, he could wrap up Androssi, Laure, The Bee and the Octopus Chick...all four of them are legit along with Rak. Also, I'm wondering if Ran and Novick will stay loyal now that I think about it.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You think Koon would draft a guy whose goal is to kill Viole? And isn't his sister or friend or whatever gonna field a team too?
If Koon let's Leesoo know that he's around, he could wrap up Androssi, Laure, The Bee and the Octopus Chick...all four of them are legit along with Rak. Also, I'm wondering if Ran and Novick will stay loyal now that I think about it.
I'm not sure if people have a choice with who's team they get drafted to, if they dont then Koon could draft whoever the hell he wants cuz he has more points than everyone else right now.

Mad Dog's goal was to kill people from FUG period, koon could easily use that to his advantage, get him to kill off XX, Reflejo (if that's possible :merchant:), Cassano, and Yuto. but now that i think about it Koon and the S2 team are technically FUG now too :lupe: so idk how that would play out

Koon isn't gonna tell Leeso he's there. he would've done that by now he's had PLENTY of time, and part of his deal with Hwa was to make sure that people still thought he was dead, not to mention adding leeso and his team to the mix would just complicate things

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm not sure if people have a choice with who's team they get drafted to, if they dont then Koon could draft whoever the hell he wants cuz he has more points than everyone else right now.

Mad Dog's goal was to kill people from FUG period, koon could easily use that to his advantage, get him to kill off XX, Reflejo (if that's possible :merchant:), Cassano, and Yuto. but now that i think about it Koon and the S2 team are technically FUG now too :lupe: so idk how that would play out

Koon isn't gonna tell Leeso he's there. he would've done that by now he's had PLENTY of time, and part of his deal with Hwa was to make sure that people still thought he was dead, not to mention adding leeso and his team to the mix would just complicate things

Yeah Mad Dog isn't gonna listen to anyone...dude is gonna aim for Viole and anyone who tries to stop him. Maybe we could finally see Reflejo get busy. I forgot about Koon's deal, he'd be a fool not to gun for Laure on his team though...most slept on monster in the game.

calh45

Cal
Daps
:ohhh:

I don't even know how to handle that last page. SIU is a storytelling genius.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
complete bs on siu's part letting anak get up on some shounen bullshyt, magically becoming stronger than Ran even though when she was perfect healthy he was fukkin her shyts up :snoop:

someone definitely told emile about the bet between koon and fug :lupe:

if androssi happens to ask emile the same question she's gonna tear through this tournament :wow:

also im pretty sure everyone went all in on either anak or ran so all of those nikkas prolly broke now

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Parakewl the God...originator of the greatest spearmen tactic ever...lmfao! I'm feeling like it's safe to say Androssi would curb stomp Ran...she always was stronger than Anak (straight toyed with her most of the time on the floor of the test). I think Viole's about to go straight HAM on everybody...maybe even attempt to win his freedom.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Parakewl the God...originator of the greatest spearmen tactic ever...lmfao! I'm feeling like it's safe to say Androssi would curb stomp Ran...she always was stronger than Anak (straight toyed with her most of the time on the floor of the test). I think Viole's about to go straight HAM on everybody...maybe even attempt to win his freedom.

my thing is this, if viole is "binded" to the winner.....

then FUG must trust the fukk out of Reflejo since he's the leader of the squad :wtf:

I feel like when Baams friends finally meet him they gon be like
4jQ1M.png
"baam....who is this nikka?"

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
my thing is this, if viole is "binded" to the winner.....

then FUG must trust the fukk out of Reflejo since he's the leader of the squad :wtf:

I feel like when Baams friends finally meet him they gon be like
4jQ1M.png
"baam....who is this nikka?"

All of Androssi's interest is gonna be really important on that ish. I don't think the rest of the squad will recognize him as easily. I was playing with the idea of Mad Dog going at team Leesoo though and Viole saving them (with or without his FUG goons) as a way to make them second guess their intentions...because Mad Dog is blowing peoples heads up with presence.

The Anak/Ran combo team-up is set up for sure lol.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
All of Androssi's interest is gonna be really important on that ish. I don't think the rest of the squad will recognize him as easily. I was playing with the idea of Mad Dog going at team Leesoo though and Viole saving them (with or without his FUG goons) as a way to make them second guess their intentions...because Mad Dog is blowing peoples heads up with presence.

The Anak/Ran combo team-up is set up for sure lol.
but breh outside of Androssi, Verdi, and the Bee bytch nobody else from leeso's squad advanced, and the only one out of those 3 viole would even give a shyt about would be androssi and she's more than capable of handling herself