The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:mindblown: all I'm saying is why was Ran on Koon's team obviously they both have some goal I'm just curious to how SUI explains this all....... We already know Koon's goal, just waiting to see Ran's motives fleshed out more
:snoop: and what im saying is that we dont know that Ran really has a goal, it could easily have been another Dan situation where he got tricked into it

everyone in this story isn't up to some complicated scheme we already know Ran just wants to fight strong people, it seems like you're over thinking his character just becaues he's a Koon

Last edited:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:snoop: and what im saying is that we dont know that Ran really has a goal, it could easily have been another Dan situation where he got tricked into it

everyone in this story isn't up to some complicated scheme we already know Ran just wants to fight strong people and it seems like you're over thinking his character just becaues he's a Koon
Fighting strong people would be a goal would it not :beli: ..... honestly I don't care who's stronger than who or what goal either has I just curious as to how he started following Koon whether it was a Dan situation or not I'm just want to see how. Even Dan, had a reason if you want to be real he was tricked lol that's a reason otherwise he wouldn't be climbing because he had his reason's not to climb.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Fighting strong people would be a goal would it not :beli: ..... honestly I don't care who's stronger than who or what goal either has I just curious as to how he started following Koon whether it was a Dan situation or not I'm just want to see how. Even Dan, had a reason if you want to be real he was tricked lol that's a reason otherwise he wouldn't be climbing because he had his reason's not to climb.

we both know that's not the kind of goal you were referring to :mjpls:

Dan got tricked to be there but his reason for staying is him feeling guilty about running away when his old team got fukked up

i just wanted you to explain your logic tho its all good, the only two people i really want to see demonstrate their strength are Reflejo and Beta :manny:

also i can't be the only nikka that thinks Aguero bet his money on Parakewl, on the 2F Leero told them nikkas that the main thing you need in the Tower is luck and it's been shown Parakewl is the luckiest nikka in the whole damn story :lupe:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
we both know that's not the kind of goal you were referring to :mjpls:

Dan got tricked to be there but his reason for staying is him feeling guilty about running away when his old team got fukked up

i just wanted you to explain your logic tho its all good, the only two people i really want to see demonstrate their strength are Reflejo and Beta :manny:

also i can't be the only nikka that thinks Aguero bet his money on Parakewl, on the 2F Leero told them nikkas that the main thing you need in the Tower is luck and it's been shown Parakewl is the luckiest nikka in the whole damn story :lupe:
It's all good breh :russ:
I want to see what Beta is capable of too this conversation with Baam/Viole should be very interesting

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's all good breh :russ:
I want to see what Beta is capable of too this conversation with Baam/Viole should be very interesting
the way he called Baam a weapon makes me think that he doesn't know what FUG did to him and that he is irregular

similar to how Teddy thought Viole was created in a lab just like him

hopefully he gives him a few pointers on using the lobster and/or thorn :ooh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
its out :gladbron: http://mngacow.com/tower-of-god/S02-75/?all

WOOOOOOOW :wow:

tha gawd shows no mercy :damn:

SIU had to remind us that nikkas still go for the kill in the Tower :sadcam:

if Ran went in like this against Young Baam idk who woulda made it out of there, this lil nikka is cold blooded just like his cousin :to:

Leero is a lightning user too and i recall siu saying he had to take a test to get those dots permanently on his face, he has two.....and ran only has one right now so :ohhh:

leero gotta be :mindblown: status

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:damn: why Anak have to go out like that

i doubt she's dead but still :wow: Ran the goon aint even hesitate or think twice about that shyt

i think SIU is giving all of season 1 characters L's so they'll be more involved in the emile plotline cuz they gotta go rescue hatsu

im glad she took that L tho she was one of the only characters that literally never trained for shyt her entire time in the tower and was mad arrogant, now she felt that cold ether

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i doubt she's dead but still :wow: Ran the goon aint even hesitate or think twice about that shyt

i think SIU is giving all of season 1 characters L's so they'll be more involved in the emile plotline cuz they gotta go rescue hatsu

im glad she took that L tho she was one of the only characters that literally never trained for shyt her entire time in the tower and was mad arrogant, now she felt that cold ether
:yeshrug: her arrogance was justified. Ran was viscous with that attack though :wow:

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah yo my cutie can't go out like that :sadbron:

Lol at that nikka Chang cheesing at the mayhem

And Leeso takes another L n the bets
While Koon like :youngsabo:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Nah yo my cutie can't go out like that :sadbron:

Lol at that nikka Chang cheesing at the mayhem

And Leeso takes another L n the bets
While Koon like :youngsabo:
im still waiting on an explanation for why Reflejo is betting as good as he is right now

nikka sittin there with the :birdman: with just as much money as koongawd

i pray siu doesn't do some shounen jump bullshyt and have anak come back, it wouldn't fit his style but there's always a chance with these nikkas

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she had the Green April still, that shyt would've gone a lot differently, but Ran is quickly becoming one of my favorite part 2 characters

The ruthlessness :wow:
Shot her right in the chest like "oh well nikka :yeshrug:"

Last edited:

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im still waiting on an explanation for why Reflejo is betting as good as he is right now

nikka sittin there with the :birdman: with just as much money as koongawd

i pray siu doesn't do some shounen jump bullshyt and have anak come back, it wouldn't fit his style but there's always a chance with these nikkas
Reflejo is probably some sort of guide or something and just good at predicting outcomes

I wouldn't be mad if Anak cameback my girl ain't even get a hit in :sadcam:, then again this was a lesson in humility she desperately needed, I wonder if Androssi gonna want to fight Ran after this

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Anak ain't dying before she gets the green April back

i mean that was the whole point of yuri taking it in the first place tho, anak was depending solely on that weapon and her raw power she was born with and yuri aint respect that shyt

Hatsu and Anak gonna end up in the same training camp both of them nikkas got they soul crushed