The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's out :gladbron: Tower of God - Chapter s02-69 - The Workshop Battle -Battle X Gamble- (01) - Page 1 Manga Cow!

Reflejo was about to slice ole boy up when he ran to viole :lolbron:

Mr. Mask aka Koon the Gawd :blessed: he's back on his scheming shyt

BatRak with the cape :gladbron:

Miseng is a beast now :damn:

hatsu still in that basement like :noah:

damn those other character's look dope :leon: nice designs by SIUgawd

Breh im still kinda shook that SIUs wrist gon give out any minute now :to:

that boy cranking out 25 + pages for the masses, i hope he stays healthy enough to finish this masterpiece breh :to: :wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Breh im still kinda shook that SIUs wrist gon give out any minute now :to:

that boy cranking out 25 + pages for the masses, i hope he stays healthy enough to finish this masterpiece breh :to: :wow:

after the tournament he's gonna have his surgery and take a couple months off so he'll be fine

atleast it's not as bad as Oda(one piece author) that nikkas damn near on his deathbed :why:

and you gotta think, Tower of God is only one part of the Talse Uzer story that siu is writing, he's gonna finish this shyt breh i got faith :salute:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dope concept, but I'm a lil upset that Miseng, Akraptor, Wangnan and Prince are all in the same battle. Only three could move on in any instance. Miseng looking demonic right now too, you know Akraptor'll look to save her.

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What actually happened to miseng? Wasn't the last time we seen her she was abducted by that octopus?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Dope concept, but I'm a lil upset that Miseng, Akraptor, Wangnan and Prince are all in the same battle. Only three could move on in any instance. Miseng looking demonic right now too, you know Akraptor'll look to save her.

you gotta think about the rules of the game, even if they lose everything is based around who the team captain bets on winnning

and then after that they can use that money to recruit whoever they want so koon could win and just recruit them/buy them gear

but i like how siu set up the game so we're still not 100% sure on how the teams will be for the next round :lawd:

What actually happened to miseng? Wasn't the last time we seen her she was abducted by that octopus?

that demonic verdi chick possessing her :scusthov:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
you gotta think about the rules of the game, even if they lose everything is based around who the team captain bets on winnning

and then after that they can use that money to recruit whoever they want so koon could win and just recruit them/buy them gear

but i like how siu set up the game so we're still not 100% sure on how the teams will be for the next round :lawd:

that demonic verdi chick possessing her :scusthov:

I might have misinterpreted the rules, but I thought they were saying the only cats available for the team round were the ones who won during the individual round (and those winners could be recruited). The other thing that sucks for team Koon is that he's locked in that room and can't feed them strategies, though I think Akraptor and Wangnan are crafty enough to come up with something...and I think the glasses chick is hiding some skill on the low.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I might have misinterpreted the rules, but I thought they were saying the only cats available for the team round were the ones who won during the individual round (and those winners could be recruited). The other thing that sucks for team Koon is that he's locked in that room and can't feed them strategies, though I think Akraptor and Wangnan are crafty enough to come up with something...and I think the glasses chick is hiding some skill on the low.

nah you're right i was trippin

im 90% sure koon didn't bet on wangnan tho :pachaha:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nah you're right i was trippin

im 90% sure koon didn't bet on wangnan tho :pachaha:

Watch, he gon' lose his bet because he took non-teammates and akraptor who will sacrifice his position for Miseng's well-being somehow :russ:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Watch, he gon' lose his bet because he took non-teammates and akraptor who will sacrifice his position for Miseng's well-being somehow :russ:

nah, Koon is in rare form right now imo

he's gonna shyt on all of these nikkas, the question is how will he do it :ohhh:

and after thinking about what rak told koon ("the red turtle told me what happened")

im thinking that there's a possibility that he was talking about Quant, i think him and leero have been following F.U.G. closer than we thought (we already see Leero infiltrated easily) and quant is a top notch scout, they probably figured out Koon wasn't dead after snooping around Arlene's Hand. Leero already knew Rachel was the one who betrayed baam (after talking with koon)

Im not saying iti's definitely him, I'm just saying that it's gotta be between him and Hwa

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hype to see the mad dog but also interested in Yeon's group since Quaetro's in the group too! That's the two fire heads in the same circle and he's crazy with a reason to hate on her team...could be fun.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Tower of God - Chapter S02-71 - 30F

Mad Dog..... :wow:

siu gotta stop teasing us mang im tryna see Reflejo's demonic ass kill a few nikkas

atleast the murderous vibe is back to where it was in season 1, thought siu was gettin soft for a minute, some S2 characters need to die off in this tournament

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tower of God - Chapter S02-71 - 30F

Mad Dog..... :wow:

siu gotta stop teasing us mang im tryna see Reflejo's demonic ass kill a few nikkas

atleast the murderous vibe is back to where it was in season 1, thought siu was gettin soft for a minute, some S2 characters need to die off in this tournament
Maruta: You ever go night night nikka? :pacspit:
Mad Dog: :beli: Value your own life

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
WTF was that from Mad Dog...Shinsoo pressure? Dude's scary with his. Honestly though those battles were a disappointment for me. Quaettro bodied everyone!? Hwang and glasses with a free victory...SIU's gotta set up some better action sequences.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
WTF was that from Mad Dog...Shinsoo pressure? Dude's scary with his. Honestly though those battles were a disappointment for me. Quaettro bodied everyone!? Hwang and glasses with a free victory...SIU's gotta set up some better action sequences.

you can tell he's rushing through to get to the team stuff