The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Bruh your sigs have me weak :dead:

those are easily the most demonic threads of the year breh :to:

i wasn't even posting in em like that and i was still shook at how everybody was just firing on each other :wow:

but i'd kill to see fukkery like that again :noah:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those are easily the most demonic threads of the year breh :to:

i wasn't even posting in em like that and i was still shook at how everybody was just firing on each other :wow:

but i'd kill to see fukkery like that again :noah:

Etherings my eyes have not witnessed :lupe:

It goes beyond caching bodies fam, its simply :demonic:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn, I'm really eager to see this whole thing unfold and dude needs surgery...it's brutal! Androssi's gonna get the info from the source asap.

Couple of interesting things...They still haven't named the people who received the rewards. Rak finally talkin' to the new team. Emily details continue to unfold. That merchant looks like a badass and you can already tell that he's gonna be a factor in this series. Most interesting of all though, the strongest E-Ranker is on board...so we're about to seen another monster in due time.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Damn, I'm really eager to see this whole thing unfold and dude needs surgery...it's brutal! Androssi's gonna get the info from the source asap.

Couple of interesting things...They still haven't named the people who received the rewards. Rak finally talkin' to the new team. Emily details continue to unfold. That merchant looks like a badass and you can already tell that he's gonna be a factor in this series. Most interesting of all though, the strongest E-Ranker is on board...so we're about to seen another monster in due time.

that's basically telling us that either some FUG highrankers, Wingtree highrankers, or R.E.D. highrankers are gonna show up cuz there's no way in hell any of the regulars on that ship would be able to fukk with dude off the hands

as far as the strongest e regular is concerned, baams shytted on everyone else in the top 5 with little to no trouble so im hoping somebody else will end up fighting dude :yeshrug:

I'm just tryna see the big dawg Reflejo release those demons that had novick like :merchant: without even touching him

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
that's basically telling us that either some FUG highrankers, Wingtree highrankers, or R.E.D. highrankers are gonna show up cuz there's no way in hell any of the regulars on that ship would be able to fukk with dude off the hands

as far as the strongest e regular is concerned, baams shytted on everyone else in the top 5 with little to no trouble so im hoping somebody else will end up fighting dude :yeshrug:

I'm just tryna see the big dawg Reflejo release those demons that had novick like :merchant: without even touching him

Yeah, as monstrous as this class is, they aren't seeing a high ranker. Maybe Le-ro-ro, Quan and that Koon cat will make an appearance.

I'm guessing that after Baam has given that work to all the top cats, he'll either have Baam prove himself top of the food chain once and for all or just push Baam back into the side plot of Emily and the traveler. He dedicated a damned chapter to her and has kept her involved somewhat, so you know it's gonna be important. That would free up the top cat to go up against someone who has to show their strength (my fingers are crossed for Rak to get the big showing...I have faith that he's a beast right now).

I could see Reflejo vs Androssi as she tries to make her way over to Baam and figure out the whole situation.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yeah, as monstrous as this class is, they aren't seeing a high ranker. Maybe Le-ro-ro, Quan and that Koon cat will make an appearance.

I'm guessing that after Baam has given that work to all the top cats, he'll either have Baam prove himself top of the food chain once and for all or just push Baam back into the side plot of Emily and the traveler. He dedicated a damned chapter to her and has kept her involved somewhat, so you know it's gonna be important. That would free up the top cat to go up against someone who has to show their strength (my fingers are crossed for Rak to get the big showing...I have faith that he's a beast right now).

I could see Reflejo vs Androssi as she tries to make her way over to Baam and figure out the whole situation.

:heh: siu had this nikka walking by the pool with a fukking grim reaper scythe like :birdman:

as much as i want baam to run through everyone, that would mean that he won't be able to join with koon and friends because of the bet. Knowing SIU baams prolly gonna end up making some selfless decision after everyone finds out that viole is 25th baam (which is def gonna happen imo)

but i thought it was interesting that SIU made sure that merchant dude said "no one will know what happens on this ship" so some major fukkery is bound to happen :ohhh: