The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I just got to the title page but this dude Rak got me cracking up. "A red turtle told me the yellow turtle betrayed us and the black turtle is alive...I know all that you know blue turtle." Makes perfect sense even though he reduced the characters to color coding and explained the whole purpose of part one in like two sentences lmao.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I just got to the title page but this dude Rak got me cracking up. "A red turtle told me the yellow turtle betrayed us and the black turtle is alive...I know all that you know blue turtle." Makes perfect sense even though he reduced the characters to color coding and explained the whole purpose of part one in like two sentences lmao.

Hwa telling rak is something i never thought of, guess she wants them nikkas to win forreal :myman:

Koon sounding confident i think he's finna get back to them old S1 ways :smugdraper:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hwa telling rak is something i never thought of, guess she wants them nikkas to win forreal :myman:

Koon sounding confident i think he's finna get back to them old S1 ways :smugdraper:

Hell yeah, he came out like :violent: ...These cats are gonna go HAM now that they added some muscle and you know the zahard princesses will be gunnin' for FUG too (Androssi wants to see if it's Baam and Anak is comin' for Ran). Then you got this dude re-upping with a demon slayer sword :birdman:

It's about to get crazy. Hopefully that "we go in tomorrow" comment from Koon means next chapter it's on.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Anyone track down the FUG slayer info he's talking about in the author notes?

tower-of-god-4234501.jpg

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Anyone track down the FUG slayer info he's talking about in the author notes?

Slayer #7

Baylord Yama

Bayroad is basically the name of a hidden place where pit fights occur.
They don't actually fight using real dogs, but they call those that fight there "pit bulls/dogs"
It's called Bayroad because this arena looks like a road where pit bull/dogs bark (This is two sentences combined into one. Some aspects were lost. Wait for a full one from other people o.o)

One specialty about Bayroad is the shape of its arena.
It's basically a long strip of road where the dogs from each side fight each other to death.
They can't run away, as a field of sword/knifes await them on their sides.

These pit bulls/dogs are made through combining bloods ( a forbidden act in the Tower).
You basically inject "something" powerful into a fetus. You basically inject "something" from powerful families into a fetus.
(Not many know this practice. Because this is a forbidden act, those who know this went missing or was killed.)

Those children (most die from side effects) are raised as "eye candies" for those who visit the pit cage.

Baylord Yama was one of these children and the strongest pit bull/dog in history.
In the pit cage, he was the reaper who took his opponent's lives, so in respect they gave him the nickname, Yama (King of the dead).
Afterward, he killed his keeper and became the first pit bull/dog to climb the tower after successfully escaping from Bayroad.

Not much is known about how he climbed the Tower.
There are rumours that another slayer, Imort/Emort/something like that, helped him.

After becoming a ranker, he went back to the pit cage, and killed the owner to become the new one. He also became a slayer then.
(People guess that his final condition to become a slayer was to suppress the Bayroad.)

It is rumored that with the cash from Bayroad, he's building numerous secret nightlife facilities, further increasing his influence.
However, he hasn't been seen since after becoming a slayer.

this wasn't a full translation tho, but it's enough imo :yeshrug: we already know the top e regular on the ship is called Mad Dog of Yama so they're related enough for it to be interesting

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i doubt it, if that were the case why not team him up with Baam?

he's just from the same place as that other nikka imo :yeshrug:

I read his nick name as Yama's Mad Dog...implication I took in being that he's a slayer candidates trainee...could be a bad translation or me reading too much into it though.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I read his nick name as Yama's Mad Dog...implication I took in being that he's a slayer candidates trainee...could be a bad translation or me reading too much into it though.

i mean he owns the fighting pit so i took it as anyone who's from that shyt is gonna be know as "Yama's ___"

but that's just me :ld:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I knew those cats would be involved and that means Wing Tree is in the building...technically speaking.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I knew those cats would be involved and that means Wing Tree is in the building...technically speaking.

outside the leero-ro and quant the only other member i could imagine being there is Koons fam (think his name was Hachuling)

they wouldn't need to pull out the big guns it's not like F.U.G. has legit slayers roaming around

when the arc started i thought it was gonna be just baam, androssi, traveler, and MAYBE one other person sneaking around in the background while everyone else was concerned with the tournament, basically 2 sides to the story

but seeing how hatsu got snatched up Leeso is gonna get involed and now i have zero idea of how this shyt will play out cuz I doubt they can do both at the same time :patrice:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset