The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wrong breh, if you look back at koon and wagnan last few panels you can see rak came up behind them with his gun and shot the both of them with light bullets and most likely shot one of the people that were on the ground from the octopus with the dark bullet to send himself up

the panel

0029.jpg

0030.jpg

look close and you can see 3 blue lights going up, that's them

with Androssi if you remember the rules of the game they said there was a special fairy called BonBon roaming around and whoever shot it would go up(regardless of how many tickets were left) and get a special prize, in the last androssi panel you can see the fairy behind her

here

0036.jpg

and on this one you see two lights going up, im guessing the secret prize was an extra ticket for a friend :yeshrug:

traveler wasn't in the game anyway he snuck onto the ship that's why he never got a gun
Oh shyt I didn't notice that :ooh:
And I totally forgot about that fairy :gladbron:
SIU is a genius :lawd:
So the only loose end that leaves is traveler he's probably gonna find a way to sneak into the workshop battle I feel like the nikka might be a problem if he got to 30th floor with no team.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
We need to group together and send dude a bag of ice and some coronas or something. Best webtoon/manga out right now.

I don't know if I'm missing something, but who won? Rak wasn't in the game. It would've been Wang or Koon.

Also, who got shot with the red bullets? Hatsu and ???

Can't wait until the notes get translated.

rak was in the game breh.

and yea koon probably hit the most people with light bullets (his entire team + chang and quatro)

hatsu got hit with a light bullet during his fight with cassano, the only people who got hit with dark bullets in this chapter were no-named characters, cassano had nobody around to send him up with a light bullet and verdi didn't either since she sent up prince,miseng, and leeso

I think SIU is saving Reflejo for the tournament cuz he always gave off that straight :demonic: vibe and he definitely woulda killed atleast one of Leeso's teammates if they ran up on him here :whew:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Oh shyt I didn't notice that :ooh:
And I totally forgot about that fairy :gladbron:
SIU is a genius :lawd:
So the only loose end that leaves is traveler he's probably gonna find a way to sneak into the workshop battle I feel like the nikka might be a problem if he got to 30th floor with no team.

i mean he could of had a team and just separated from them, and you got to remember the "climbing" floors and the "living" floors are two separate things, he coulda been born on that floor and just never left until he started simpin on emile and asked her how to sneak onto the ship

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean he could of had a team and just separated from them, and you got to remember the "climbing" floors and the "living" floors are two separate things, he coulda been born on that floor and just never left until he started simpin on emile and asked her how to sneak onto the ship
Always thought that when you chose to climb the tower you get automatically get sent to the 2nd floor.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Always thought that when you chose to climb the tower you get automatically get sent to the 2nd floor.

yea but you gotta remember everyone who lives in the tower isn't climbing it, think about all of the kids of the royal families who live on higher floors but never climbed...and who know's like i said he could've started out with a team and split up (we know he can fight) but who know's how he got up there :yeshrug:

and you dont chose to climb the tower headon has to pick you himself, Teddy wasn't thinking about climbing headon just swooped down and snatched his ass

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

stop ducking me in 2k nikka :ufdup:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
stop ducking me in 2k nikka :ufdup:

:dead::dead::dead: have you seen my squad nikka, im barely beating the cpu teams :sadcam:

imma get on now tho if you ready

i might have to read part 1 again. i dont know who the hell these people are anymore

yea breh educate yourself on this piff so you can fully enjoy it

season 1 was so fire i downloaded it :blessed:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
:whew:

@T-K-G nice catch on that Rak shadow. I definitely missed it on first glance.

Last edited by a moderator:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm interested to see for certain what the Bon Bon bonus is (Androssi got that plain as day...I'm wondering if she skips the next round, which would cut her off from telling these cats who Viole really is)...they made it out to be something special. Also interested to see if Koon got the prize for saving the most people.

I was trying to figure out who the five e-rank top class characters were. The two Zahard princesses and Ran all have silhouettes and that cat Chang Vlador is probably the bottom one since they've said as much about him being top 5 fishermen. The one at the top though, I'm not sure of...maybe that masked cat with Viole. Leesoo recognized that Viole's right there with those cats and we know damn well Koon is also, so this could get really interesting. Koon's got an alliance with Vlador and he's on that level. Team FUG would have Viole, Ran and masked cat who isn't confirmed top five but looks like it. Leesoo's got the Zahard princesses and the most stacked support team. All three teams are a PROBLEM!

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm interested to see for certain what the Bon Bon bonus is (Androssi got that plain as day...I'm wondering if she skips the next round, which would cut her off from telling these cats who Viole really is)...they made it out to be something special. Also interested to see if Koon got the prize for saving the most people.

I was trying to figure out who the five e-rank top class characters were. The two Zahard princesses and Ran all have silhouettes and that cat Chang Vlador is probably the bottom one since they've said as much about him being top 5 fishermen. The one at the top though, I'm not sure of...maybe that masked cat with Viole. Leesoo recognized that Viole's right there with those cats and we know damn well Koon is also, so this could get really interesting. Koon's got an alliance with Vlador and he's on that level. Team FUG would have Viole, Ran and masked cat who isn't confirmed top five but looks like it. Leesoo's got the Zahard princesses and the most stacked support team. All three teams are a PROBLEM!
to be honest i kinda hope that Reflejo and yuto stan Baam so much that when he gets away from FUG they'll still follow him

i've always thought that R.E.D., F.U.G. and Walhaiksong kind of alluded to either baam or koon making their own faction since i dont see them fully commiting to any of them

and yea Reflejo is most likely one of the top e-regulars cuz when novick started to run up he just felt dudes aura and immediately hit the
8ogmC.gif

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I got the sense that Baam would wind up in Walhaiksong heavy tbh, but I never considered that he might start his own faction. That could be really interesting! I just took the fact that his first encounter in the tower was with Walhaiksong, receiving the branch/root in due time and is encounter with Mazino all pointed to Walhaiksong playing a bigger role in his career than one might expect. At this point though, he's got three teams worth of people already fighting for him. That's a nice start for a wrecking crew when you consider he's got four of the top five fully invested him (I think Ran and Novick are already coming around to who he truly is and Ran is top five) and the fifth is about to team with his BFF.

I'm hype to see Reflejo flex on these cats. I think he'll inevitably be facing off with some combination of the part one heavy weights bc dude has been built up even without fighting anyone.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I got the sense that Baam would wind up in Walhaiksong heavy tbh, but I never considered that he might start his own faction. That could be really interesting! I just took the fact that his first encounter in the tower was with Walhaiksong, receiving the branch/root in due time and is encounter with Mazino all pointed to Walhaiksong playing a bigger role in his career than one might expect. At this point though, he's got three teams worth of people already fighting for him. That's a nice start for a wrecking crew when you consider he's got four of the top five fully invested him (I think Ran and Novick are already coming around to who he truly is and Ran is top five) and the fifth is about to team with his BFF.

I'm hype to see Reflejo flex on these cats. I think he'll inevitably be facing off with some combination of the part one heavy weights bc dude has been built up even without fighting anyone.

I mean yea he gonna team up with urek and yuri eventually but SIU isn't bringing them into the picture until much later in the story, what im saying is that by that time baam/koon/rak will have enough people behind them that they're basically gonna have their own faction as well

i dont think chang and quatro are gonna team with koon n friends, they just made that agreement so they would get sent on the ship cuz koon was prepared to dust them nikkas off if necessary

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I mean yea he gonna team up with urek and yuri eventually but SIU isn't bringing them into the picture until much later in the story, what im saying is that by that time baam/koon/rak will have enough people behind them that they're basically gonna have their own faction as well

i dont think chang and quatro are gonna team with koon n friends, they just made that agreement so they would get sent on the ship cuz koon was prepared to dust them nikkas off if necessary

Yeah I get you on the faction thing. I just assumed Walhaiksong would be involved sooner, if I'm not mistaken Leero-ro and Quant are already looking into Viole as part of their own initiation. There basically hasn't been a chapter of ToG where someone from that faction was looking for Baam, into Baam or heading toward Baam. That said, I do like your idea that these dudes could have their own faction real soon. They have a lot of future rankers in the cut as it is.

Chang and Quatro are low key interesting characters. I still don't get their motives, though Quatro is just a lunatic I guess. They seem like just the type to be recurring characters in some form since we've already seen them twice and with this dude being a confirmed top fiver plus challenging Viole to shoot the ones on that :birdman: tip...I'm counting on a bigger role for them in this thing than we've seen so far. Koon sonning them was epic as hell though.