The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wangnan's gonna have to man up and stab that bytch with his horn :steviej:

or koon and rak gonna save him cuz i honestly dont think Cassano can hold Koon AND rak for long :yeshrug:

This is dumb and not important but, I'm wondering how the hell Rak shrunk back to chibi form...dude was his big self in the other chapter. Maybe he has control of it now?

I think Wangnan's gonna figure something out...he's been there for three chapters just watching in terror.

The lobster power really does look exactly like the devil arm powers. I'm disappointed that that's all Amigo had...dude turned out to be the lamest of the new characters on that team, while the Bee is straight monster.

It'd be dope for Rak, Koon, Leesoo, Viole and Androssi all to wind up in the same room...even if there's been no sign of her all this time.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This is dumb and not important but, I'm wondering how the hell Rak shrunk back to chibi form...dude was his big self in the other chapter. Maybe he has control of it now?

I think Wangnan's gonna figure something out...he's been there for three chapters just watching in terror.

The lobster power really does look exactly like the devil arm powers. I'm disappointed that that's all Amigo had...dude turned out to be the lamest of the new characters on that team, while the Bee is straight monster.

It'd be dope for Rak, Koon, Leesoo, Viole and Androssi all to wind up in the same room...even if there's been no sign of her all this time.

:mjpls: you really think bee wont get that same work?

Amigo is the first nikka we've seen viole legit smack with his fists this season and bee buddy and leeso looked like ":merchant: we've made a terrible mistake"

knowing rak he definitely figured out how to shrink, makes it easier for him to follow his prey undetected

i'd die if rak has the blood tamara at the end of this because he shot parakewl first or somethin :dead:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:mjpls: you really think bee wont get that same work?

Amigo is the first nikka we've seen viole legit smack with his fists this season and bee buddy and leeso looked like ":merchant: we've made a terrible mistake"

knowing rak he definitely figured out how to shrink, makes it easier for him to follow his prey undetected

i'd die if rak has the blood tamara at the end of this because he shot parakewl first or somethin :dead:

I'm speaking on abilities though. The bee is crazy fast and has the poison spear thing. Dude looked like a beast in the fight with Yuto. Compare that to Amigo who couldn't land a clean punch on Baam when he had no shinsoo and didn't use any ability whatsoever...that's wack. Dude literally just went at the new slayer candidate and wanted to box :usure:

I'm sure he must have more than that...he can't just be a punching character, but his only moment to shine was him breaking concrete with his head. Every other new cat put in work.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm speaking on abilities though. The bee is crazy fast and has the poison spear thing. Dude looked like a beast in the fight with Yuto. Compare that to Amigo who couldn't land a clean punch on Baam when he had no shinsoo and didn't use any ability whatsoever...that's wack. Dude literally just went at the new slayer candidate and wanted to box :usure:

I'm sure he must have more than that...he can't just be a punching character, but his only moment to shine was him breaking concrete with his head. Every other new cat put in work.

you gotta remember tho they want to capture this nikka not kill him, the plan was to keep him preoccupied with fighting dude of the hands so bee buddy could poison him and they could kidnap him.

the whole plan was based on the rumor that viole was weak without shinsoo

if he only attribute was boxing you think leeso woulda put him on the team :mjpls:

im pretty sure he was the one who launched that underground drill attack at Yuto the last chapter but i could be wrong

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
you gotta remember tho they want to capture this nikka not kill him, the plan was to keep him preoccupied with fighting dude of the hands so bee buddy could poison him and they could kidnap him.

the whole plan was based on the rumor that viole was weak without shinsoo

if he only attribute was boxing you think leeso woulda put him on the team :mjpls:

im pretty sure he was the one who launched that underground drill attack at Yuto the last chapter but i could be wrong

Like I said, I'm sure he's got more than that, but it was a terrible showing from him. The drill is lame as hell too. Though with the red eyes, I was thinking he must have some power since usually unique eye colors reflect abilities/family lineage.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Like I said, I'm sure he's got more than that, but it was a terrible showing from him. The drill is lame as hell too. Though with the red eyes, I was thinking he must have some power since usually unique eye colors reflect abilities/family lineage.

it was moreso a show of viole's strength cuz the ha family is known for being above average as far as physical strength is concerned

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah, he's the only character that got used and abused on Leesoo's whole team without making a contribution though. Obviously they were showing that Viole has more than just shinsoo attacks but it doesn't make the dude's performance any less disappointing.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yeah, he's the only character that got used and abused on Leesoo's whole team without making a contribution though. Obviously they were showing that Viole has more than just shinsoo attacks but it doesn't make the dude's performance any less disappointing.

:mjpls: hatsu and his sword would like a word with you

Cassano hit that boy with the :troll:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:mjpls: hatsu and his sword would like a word with you

Cassano hit that boy with the :troll:

Hatsu got busy first though (notice that if you bold the whole sentence I said "without making a contribution". He put in work and even cut Cassano. Meanwhile, this dude threw like three punches and go KO'ed. The biggest compliment he got was "he's faster than he looks" :wtb:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
long chapter today :gladbron: Tower of God - Chapter s02-65 - 30F

:wow: baam, koon, and rak were so close to each other...they heard this nikka say "I've already lost the will to live my life" :wow:

:wow::wow: rak out the cut dats a scary sight....

:wow::wow::wow: androssi...

SIU's wrists got worse so he's taking a 2 week break right now :to: but i like how he ended this game a lot

on a side note: Baam prolly knew if Reflejo got involved he'd murk damn near everyone in leeso's squad :whew: he's prolly the strongest next to baam

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chapter, perfect way to end this arc now Androssi knows about Baam things are going to get interesting.
So Koon, Rak, Wangnan, Androssi, and Traveler were left without any tickets I wonder what their next move is. Traveler didn't seem too worried he didn't have a ticket considering his goal. If they form their own team they still need a way of getting to the workshop battle.
And salute to SIU for not taking a break this whole arc dude worth ethic is crazy he's supplied us with a steady stream of piff for a good 3 months :salute:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This chapter, perfect way to end this arc now Androssi knows about Baam things are going to get interesting.
So Koon, Rak, Wangnan, Androssi, and Traveler were left without any tickets I wonder what their next move is. Traveler didn't seem too worried he didn't have a ticket considering his goal. If they form their own team they still need a way of getting to the workshop battle.
And salute to SIU for not taking a break this whole arc dude worth ethic is crazy he's supplied us with a steady stream of piff for a good 3 months :salute:

wrong breh, if you look back at koon and wagnan last few panels you can see rak came up behind them with his gun and shot the both of them with light bullets and most likely shot one of the people that were on the ground from the octopus with the dark bullet to send himself up

the panel
0029.jpg

0030.jpg
look close and you can see 3 blue lights going up, that's them

with Androssi if you remember the rules of the game they said there was a special fairy called BonBon roaming around and whoever shot it would go up(regardless of how many tickets were left) and get a special prize, in the last androssi panel you can see the fairy behind her

here

0036.jpg
and on this one you see two lights going up, im guessing the secret prize was an extra ticket for a friend :yeshrug:

traveler wasn't in the game anyway he snuck onto the ship that's why he never got a gun

calh45

Cal
Daps
We need to group together and send dude a bag of ice and some coronas or something. Best webtoon/manga out right now.

I don't know if I'm missing something, but who won? Rak wasn't in the game. It would've been Wang or Koon.

Also, who got shot with the red bullets? Hatsu and ???

Can't wait until the notes get translated.