The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
My impression was that Baam sent those two up and that Cassano and Hatsu are also on their way up.

That's two chapters now without any Androssi updates damn it and still no Rak either...and I can't even complain about it because the Ran vs Anak match-up was dope! That cloud move was nice, but it's crazy that Anak at a complete disadvantage still managed to end with the edge.

I'm really interested to see what Wangnan will do. I figure his gun will be loaded with light bullets for the kids rather than a bullet for the psychopath. The way this is shaping up, I feel like all three teams will get on the ship for the next round despite the fact that Leesoo was gunning for the FUG squad. I'd like to see that masked cat get busy at some point before Archimedes though.

SIU said he's gonna have to get surgery on his wrists :sadcam: so he's gonna try to finish the Arc the take a break for a while to heal up cuz he shoulda taken a break a long ass time a go

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
SIU said he's gonna have to get surgery on his wrists :sadcam: so he's gonna try to finish the Arc the take a break for a while to heal up cuz he shoulda taken a break a long ass time a go

:merchant:

:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

Damn, someone get this dude a team of artists to handle the art!

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:merchant:

:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

Damn, someone get this dude a team of artists to handle the art!

he shoulda BEEN had a team considering how good his manwha is doing

when i first found out he was a one man army i was like :krs:

but for the last 10 or so chapters he's been saying how much his wrist has been hurting him :to: I knew it was a matter of time but....

i wasn't expecting him to need surgery :damn: that nikka pushed himself to the limit i never even heard of someone drawing that hard

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
he shoulda BEEN had a team considering how good his manwha is doing

when i first found out he was a one man army i was like :krs:

but for the last 10 or so chapters he's been saying how much his wrist has been hurting him :to: I knew it was a matter of time but....

i wasn't expecting him to need surgery :damn: that nikka pushed himself to the limit i never even heard of someone drawing that hard

This dude is like the kid in Bakuman...hospital bed and a forced break bc he was drawing so damned much. I thought that manga was exaggerating, but these cats do exist!

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leesso knows.
Maybe Anak too, right before Viole shot her with the light bullet she says "you die...! She probably recognized him as Baam and was going to say "You died!"

That anima user Verdi seems low key dangerous as fukk as well as mentally unstable

...And is that Rak da Gawd behind Lord Koon? :gladbron:

shyt's about to get real turnt :wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Maybe Anak too, right before Viole shot her with the light bullet she says "you die...! She probably recognized him as Baam and was going to say "You died!"

That anima user Verdi seems low key dangerous as fukk as well as mentally unstable

only two more chapters until this game is over and SIU takes a break so his wrists can heal up :to:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn...so much to still unfold! Rak just playing the background...Leesoo is brilliant, on some next ish! That Verdi chick must be on some next level ish for Koon to immediately come running. The little Bee cat was a clear beast! I wanna see that gigantic cat with the red eyes go in too now...My favorite Zahard princess is still no where to be found dammit!

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

:ooh: I didn't even think of that, but she looked him in the eyes...some recognition especially in light of him using a light bullet, makes madd sense!

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Damn...so much to still unfold! Rak just playing the background...Leesoo is brilliant, on some next ish! That Verdi chick must be on some next level ish for Koon to immediately come running. The little Bee cat was a clear beast! I wanna see that gigantic cat with the red eyes go in too now...My favorite Zahard princess is still no where to be found dammit!

i feel you :to: but Yuri would curbstomp every last one of these nikkas (from both sides) if she made an appearance and they got outta line

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i feel you :to: but Yuri would curbstomp every last one of these nikkas (from both sides) if she made an appearance and they got outta line

I was thinking about Androssi, forgot about the Yuri for a minute there...Androssi and Yuri are in a tie with me right now but only because Yuri's probably not gonna be around for a good while (unless SIU was messing with us). Androssi had that big thing behind her with round eyes and now I'm convinced it wasn't Rak since SIU didn't even try to hide his eyes.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
THIS nikka USIN THE LOBSTER :gladbron:

vince-carter-says-its-over-o.gif

he bouta fukk that bee bytch up and take the antidote :blessed:

Rak still following Koon da Gawd in chibi form :lawd:

:pachaha: @ use your horn

but maaaan :wow: Young Baam turnt up quick as fukk and dropped ole boy with one hit

Jinsung done turnt that boy into a goon :to:

and THESE nikkaS CAN'T HOLD HIM BACK :ahh:

Yuto was Hwa Ryun the entire time if not, it's definitely someone from the red witch clan :wow: :sadbron: