The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No Androssi this week...Anak and Hatsu got all the shine and well deserved...Ran v Anak is gonna be crazy, Hatsu is getting busy and this dude Viole is running through regulars like Shioon been running through soldiers lately in Breaker New Waves.

Not much plot development and I was hoping to see a bit more of Koon, but can't complain with the amount of straight up action going on. Hatsu vs Cassano came out pretty ill with Hatsu swinging his blade and Cassano dancing and blocking.

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if SIU is gonna show how traveler gets on Archimedes, Anak bout to fukk Ran up and Hatsu looks like he's out for blood.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Baam is gonna come through lighting everyone up with light bullets.

He's gonna be the one to stop it all.

Did anyone read the notes yet? Did they forget to translate those?

I think Koon might come through and help Baam shoot Leesoo's team with light bullets as well

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Baam is gonna come through lighting everyone up with light bullets.

He's gonna be the one to stop it all.

Did anyone read the notes yet? Did they forget to translate those?

I think Koon might come through and help Baam shoot Leesoo's team with light bullets as well

I could see Baam doing that. That makes a lot of sense. Battle between Koon and Baam to send the most people up onto Archimedes then. On the notes tip, sometimes they come out later after the initial release...check back in a couple of days.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
img000027.jpg

the extra info on F.U.G. :ohlawd:

had no idea hansung was an anima user, everyone one of them so far has been demonic as fukk :scusthov:

so even tho Jinsung taught karaka and viole, he doesn't count as an "active" slayer (just like hansung) :ohhh:

i wonder what being "active" consists of...

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Surprised to see that Anak and Ran we're equal in power.

i'd say they were equal in speed but that's about it, he went out of his way to make sure she couldn't even touch him and was just gonna shoot her

he set novick up to get hit with her spear tho :bryan:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
That cloud move was dope.

Does Baam reveal to Anak that's really him or does he send them both up :leon:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That cloud move was dope.

Does Baam reveal to Anak that's really him or does he send them both up :leon:

My impression was that Baam sent those two up and that Cassano and Hatsu are also on their way up.

That's two chapters now without any Androssi updates damn it and still no Rak either...and I can't even complain about it because the Ran vs Anak match-up was dope! That cloud move was nice, but it's crazy that Anak at a complete disadvantage still managed to end with the edge.

I'm really interested to see what Wangnan will do. I figure his gun will be loaded with light bullets for the kids rather than a bullet for the psychopath. The way this is shaping up, I feel like all three teams will get on the ship for the next round despite the fact that Leesoo was gunning for the FUG squad. I'd like to see that masked cat get busy at some point before Archimedes though.