The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

calh45

Cal
Daps
Where are the NOTES??

and if Baam could freeze the ranker throwing baseballs he could easily do it to Androssi. She's gonna recognize him with his techniques while they're fighting

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Where are the NOTES??

and if Baam could freeze the ranker throwing baseballs he could easily do it to Androssi. She's gonna recognize him with his techniques while they're fighting

:what: how? he hasn't used anything he did in the first season this far

and the fact that he told traveler his real name (and the fact that he's not gonna fight androssi fam...) makes me think they're gonna fight the blue dog instead cuz that'd be complete bs if she deaded that shyt with one anti-climatic kick like that :snoop:

could easily see traveler going ":merchant: i thought your name was baam" that would dead any potential fight imo

calh45

Cal
Daps
:what: how? he hasn't used anything he did in the first season this far

and the fact that he told traveler his real name (and the fact that he's not gonna fight androssi fam...) makes me think they're gonna fight the blue dog instead cuz that'd be complete bs if she deaded that shyt with one anti-climatic kick like that :snoop:

could easily see traveler going ":merchant: i thought your name was baam" that would dead any potential fight imo

He's been using that freeze technique in every fight with exception of Mazino plus he isn't going to be offensive at all. It'll be all defense with her

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He's been using that freeze technique in every fight with exception of Mazino plus he isn't going to be offensive at all. It'll be all defense with her

tru but im not even seeing a fight happening between them where he would use techs at all, like what he's just gonna sit there while she attacks him and not say anything? traveler is going to be quiet too?

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Yo, this shyt is kinda amazing. Just started off, but the concept and artwork is dope.

I started reading this when One Piece took the month long break during the time skip. I must admit I was expecting it to be anything special. It has surpassed my expectations in every way.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anak bout to go the fukk in :ohlawd:
Leeso's team is so ill that anima user took all them nikkas bullets, looks like she's gonna take Miseng and Prince w/ her
Hatsu getting his rematch :datazz:
Laure is still nowhere to be found and Androssi is probably going to go back to her team too.
All the while Koon da gawd is scheming his way to victory had that nikka shook
and Rak is probably already on the Archimedes somehow
We bout to:eat:the next few weeks brehs :blessed:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Anak bout to go the fukk in :ohlawd:
Leeso's team is so ill that anima user took all them nikkas bullets, looks like she's gonna take Miseng and Prince w/ her
Hatsu greeting his rematch :datazz:
Laure is still nowhere to be found and Androssi is probably going to go back to her team too.
All the while Koon da gawd is scheming his way to victory had that nikka shook
and Rak is probably already on the Archimedes somehow
We bout to:eat:the next few weeks brehs :blessed:

I think koon is sending his entire team on the ship so he can meet up with Baam and Leeso without having to take care of those weaklings

Anak's face literally been on :birdman: the entire 2nd season i know she's gonna go in

but this hatsu vs. cassano fight is gonna be fukking piff :whew:

actually praying we get a random baamxkoonxrak meetup during this whole thing tho but i know how SIU does, can't predict nothing he's gonna do :to:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
0034.jpg

:wow: at the time dude puts into this story

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man...Hatsu has to be close to Cassano's level which means he's a BEAST. I can't see the FUG squad not making it onto the Archimedes (Leesoo team either) so I'm wondering if these fights will be interrupted. Ran is that dude but I can't see him beating Anak on his own.

Am I wrong or did we hear that the scar faced dude is a top 5 E-Rank Spear Bearer...And Koon straight sonned him, is responsible for his marked up grill piece and is a light bearer. I really wanna find out just how strong Koon has become now!

Androssi recognized the freeze technique...but what was that thing behind her? The security bots probably sent a beast out there (since they upgrade the level of robot when one is beaten) and I'm hoping that Androssi will get in some trouble...Baam will save her and that will be how they connect.

Random Aside: Koon sending up those two, plus his entire team is a good push for winning the light bullet bonus.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Man...Hatsu has to be close to Cassano's level which means he's a BEAST. I can't see the FUG squad not making it onto the Archimedes (Leesoo team either) so I'm wondering if these fights will be interrupted. Ran is that dude but I can't see him beating Anak on his own.

Am I wrong or did we hear that the scar faced dude is a top 5 E-Rank Spear Bearer...And Koon straight sonned him, is responsible for his marked up grill piece and is a light bearer. I really wanna find out just how strong Koon has become now!

Androssi recognized the freeze technique...but what was that thing behind her? The security bots probably sent a beast out there (since they upgrade the level of robot when one is beaten) and I'm hoping that Androssi will get in some trouble...Baam will save her and that will be how they connect.

Random Aside: Koon sending up those two, plus his entire team is a good push for winning the light bullet bonus.

I'm hoping it's actually rak behind her :pachaha:

androssi: :wtf: gator?

rak: :sitdown: you let my prey get away

Yeah, I can't believe people hate on this joint based on the artwork being choppy early...meanwhile the plot is literally untouchable imo.

yea i dont understand it, this is definitely one of the best stories i've ever read