The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Emile told Androssi where Viole is :wow: she is going to see him and the rest of team Lesso is going after the FUG team :wow::wow:

everyone is collecting bullets as there seems to be some sort of Light/Dark aspect about the bullets, shoot someone with a light bullet and you put them on the ship i guess? dark ones do something else and put you on the ship? the first person to shoot someone with a dark bullet gets one item and the person who sends the most people onto the ship gets the other

edit: apparently If your bullet gets stolen, then you are out from the game. If you miss a shot with your "dark" bullet (you only get 1), you are also out from the game.

and what the fukk is that demonic weapon that Anak has :merchant:

:to: nikkas aint safe in these streets anymore

calh45

Cal
Daps
Emile told Androssi where Viole is :wow: she is going to see him and the rest of team Lesso is going after the FUG team :wow::wow:

everyone is collecting bullets as there seems to be some sort of Light/Dark aspect about the bullets, shoot someone with a light bullet and you put them on the ship i guess? dark ones do something else and put you on the ship? the first person to shoot someone with a dark bullet gets one item and the person who sends the most people onto the ship gets the other

edit: apparently If your bullet gets stolen, then you are out from the game. If you miss a shot with your "dark" bullet (you only get 1), you are also out from the game.

and what the fukk is that demonic weapon that Anak has :merchant:

:to: nikkas aint safe in these streets anymore

LINK nikka!! :bryan:

I'm going from site to site tryna find the new chapter and ain't found it yet

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
LINK nikka!! :bryan:

I'm going from site to site tryna find the new chapter and ain't found it yet

im just looking at the raws on the site siu directly uploads everything to :manny:

and there's a tog forum on a site where nikkas who know korean will translate little shyt here and there before the speedscans come out

edited rules again:

1.If you choose to leave your gun at 'Dark' setting, you only get one shot. If you miss the shot, you're disqualified.

2.In addition to the items offered as an incentive to two Regulars who either get the first shot or send the most Regulars to Archimedes, the person who shoots at a lucky sprite "Bong Bong" with the light of their gun will get a ticket and a "Very Special Item."

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive been holding my self from reading the newest chapters so i could read a whole bunch at the same time but i dont think i can hold out any longer :to:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's out :gladbron: Tower of God - Chapter 02-58 - The Tournament -One Shot Opportunity- - Page 1 MangaCow!

Androssi is wild as fukk right now :merchant:

Koon and Leeso are gonna make this game a living hell for all parties involved :wow::wow::wow:

Anak really gonna catch a couple FUG bodies like that? :to: RIP to them nikkas

this shyt feels like the crown game and the very first test where they had to kill each other, everybody on their killing shyt right now :wow:

they're too fukking gully and Laure the gawd hasn't even woke up yet that nikkas still asleep on hatsu's back :ohlawd:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's out :gladbron: Tower of God - Chapter 02-58 - The Tournament -One Shot Opportunity- - Page 1 MangaCow!

Androssi is wild as fukk right now :merchant:

Koon and Leeso are gonna make this game a living hell for all parties involved :wow::wow::wow:

Anak really gonna catch a couple FUG bodies like that? :to: RIP to them nikkas

this shyt feels like the crown game and the very first test where they had to kill each other, everybody on their killing shyt right now :wow:

they're too fukking gully and Laure the gawd hasn't even woke up yet that nikkas still asleep on hatsu's back :ohlawd:

Androssi and Anak are too ill as characters. Anak is holding up a spear that most cats struggle to hold with two hands and she's just got it over her shoulder ice grilling the FUG special selects like "it's on."

And you know that's a trap bc Hatsu and Laure are gonna wind up positioned somewhere to take advantage of the call out.

Lee Soo has a new edge! Koon has some crazy plan too, but with everyone scattered, he's not in a great position. I wonder if we'll finally see Miseng's value or if that contracter's son might get some shine now.

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get why Lee Soo is so mad at FUG since Koon and him are close, but why is Androssi so eager to take them out, it can't just be her pride as a princess.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I get why Lee Soo is so mad at FUG since Koon and him are close, but why is Androssi so eager to take them out, it can't just be her pride as a princess.

tbh i think she may know more than we think i mean she does talk to emile on the regular so who knows what information was leaked

but who knows we see how yeon hates fug so much cuz her family brought her up like that androssi might be the same way

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
tbh i think she may know more than we think i mean she does talk to emile on the regular so who knows what information was leaked

but who knows we see how yeon hates fug so much cuz her family brought her up like that androssi might be the same way

Yeah, the way she looked I was under the impression she knew FUG had something to do with Baam's "death." But you'd think she could ask Emile if Baam's alive like Koon did. The other thing that fits her personality though (even though it's probably too simple) is that Androssi's got a huge ego. Going back to the floor of the test when she took out her teammates to make sure she was the alpha, Viole represents the biggest competition among the regulars...so it wouldn't be so nutso for her to be looking to prove she's the toughest in the game and get a leg up on other zahard princesses that are working their ways up the tower.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anak about to get bodied by the FUG life

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2