The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Who is the traveler? Was he in some notes I missed or something?

Also, this is all working back to Koon, Baam and Rak being on a squad together like in the beginning.

the traveler was in the Emile chapter when we saw like five different people talking to her through text messages

:stopitslime: at the I don't watch Bleach comment in the notes that's clearly a Kurosaki Ichigo knock-off :russ:

I wonder if any of his old team is going to recognize him when they finally meet up.

:ufdup: he's openly stated when something in tog was inspired by something else tho so it wouldn't make sense to deny bleach, there's literally no reason to lie about something if it was gonna be THAT obvious

and he also addressed the weapon design

30.jpg

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
It looked like Wangnan with Ichigos sword. The sword is the only comparable thing here... And even Ichigos sword was much bigger

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It looked like Wangnan with Ichigos sword. The sword is the only comparable thing here... And even Ichigos sword was much bigger

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

and it's not even a sword...

anyways new chapter :gladbron: Tower of God - Chapter 02-57 - The Tournament (02) - Page 2 MangaCow!

:dwillhuh: one shot?

:wow: one opportunity.....

:heh: hatsu carrying laure like a bookbag

the gawd Koon is about to FLEX i can just feel it :ohlawd:

SIU the gawd keeps this interesting :salute:

now the picture SIU drew a while ago finally makes sense

IijVjHv.jpg

:ohhh: you gon fukk around and make him catch a body like that

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is gonna be really interesting! My dude Leesoo was pissed they cut out on his interview haha.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i wonder if XX will freak out cuz she cant find baam due to the jammer the traveler has

Damn, you just blew my mind because that jammer really is the perfect way for Viole to talk to his old friends without FUG realizing it. A conversation with Koon is possible now!

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Damn, you just blew my mind because that jammer really is the perfect way for Viole to talk to his old friends without FUG realizing it. A conversation with Koon is possible now!

i dont see that happening tho, they're focused on winning the tournament

he's prolly just gonna be with the traveler the entire time getting into much deeper shyt as they infiltrate gongbang to get emile

it wouldn't make alot of sense for him to be a part of the tournament if the team are fighting over him in the first place, and it would be really difficult to write

its gonna be 2 parallel storylines that meet up in the end imo

calh45

Cal
Daps
Did Baam hear about the game in that disruption field?

I know it won't matter because FUG will make sure he gets a ticket, but I'm curious if he's gonna be fighting folks.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Did Baam hear about the game in that disruption field?

I know it won't matter because FUG will make sure he gets a ticket, but I'm curious if he's gonna be fighting folks.

it only aired on tv screens and im guessing radio

no form of communication can be made in that area baam is at,
a gun didn't even appear in front of him or the traveler like everyone else

also baam doesn't really fight unless fug is watching him there'd be no reason for him to get involved in the game his team will prolly just scoop him a ticket anyway

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'll be disappointed if we don't get to see Viole in action, but you've got a point man...Viole really shouldn't participate when it's for the rights to have him. I would expect FUG to be pissed if Viole didn't get involved though, these are valuable items they're playing for.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'll be disappointed if we don't get to see Viole in action, but you've got a point man...Viole really shouldn't participate when it's for the rights to have him. I would expect FUG to be pissed if Viole didn't get involved though, these are valuable items they're playing for.

him and the traveler are going to end up in way deeper shyt than anyone else that's involved in the tournament so we'll definitely see him fighting

:aicmon: fug has weapons they aren't pressed to win the tournament for that reason, this is just PR for viole the fug slayer candidate, remember Jinsung told baam the red lobster was only a fraction of the power they would give him, and he got this new "thorn" shyt we haven't seen yet

if anything they'll just expect him to shyt on the strongest regular at the tournament to send a message

or better yet just blow the entire shyt up like they did at Arlene's Hand :manny:

i see baam out there using the lightning techniques he stole from ran tho :ooh:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Idk man, I think if the FUG moved to put Baam on the new team in time for the Factory Round it's more because of the items available in it then just prestige (that's assuming the bet came after the Arlene's Hand move).

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Idk man, I think if the FUG moved to put Baam on the new team in time for the Factory Round it's more because of the items available in it then just prestige (that's assuming the bet came after the Arlene's Hand move).
they already got that ignition technology (seen with the red lobster) and that new thorn shyt.

the power struggle was going on since baam chose that S2 team, it's always been about making an impression with them that's why they want him with strong, intimidating people

all the strongest e-ranks are at the tournament so they just want baam on shyt on them and make as much noise as possible imo

the weapons are just a bonus :manny:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
The way yall can break this ish down man :salute:

Really helps me appreciate the greatness this is week after week