The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That Rak explanation makes a LOT of sense. If the Koon head is about to show, it's gonna get crazy. Agero stole from his vault and Baam is a slayer candidate...just based on the attitudes of every Koon we've seen (even his daughter that wasn't backing down from Yuri and straight trash talkin'), they're troublemakers. I gotta look up his bio again, isn't he ranked top 10? If SIU's trolling again though, maybe the Yeon family head pops in since Yiwha could use some damned guidance.
lol maschenny zahard is up there with yuri in terms of strength bruh she's the one who showed ran how to use the lightning techs

the news made it seem like baam killed koonbut eduan prolly just wants to see the nikka that was able to murk off agero

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:ohhh: it's looking like whoever wins the tournament gets to climb with baam ( i think hwa has s2 team to represent her, and they're up against XX's team)

that's where the title "Bet" comes from?

siu basically confirmed that fug is split into two factions right now, Lulzec's side and Karaka's side

koon and wangnan coming to an agreement about koon joining the team after hwa ryun finishes explaining everything to him

cassano said something to horyang (maybe about sophia?) and he calmed all the way down....

XX shows up with 2 other fug members and it looks like they're trying to see if baam has control of the lobster yet

:whew: need those speed translations

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn, this is getting really good. Props to Baam's teacher, that dude would be a problem for Slayers even and wasn't about to back down. I'm really curious as to what Baam's role in the tournament will become since FUG is open to either team...and that's not even mentioning the princesses team. Plus we still haven't heard much about Rak, but I was hoping he'd join Koon and Wangnan (SIU saying the teams are set makes me feel like that isn't the case).

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
130+ chapters in and he hasn't written a bad one yet :salute:

:to: SIUgawd

:ld: anybody else think that yiwha's flame powers are backwards?

like whatever she focuses on is the only think that WONT burn....i think that's it, but telling her to focus on her teammates so they WONT get hurt could prove a big challenge and a test of trust on her end.

My nikka Rak is gonna solo the tournament and win tho :win:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Rak is such a dope character. I can't wait to see everyone's face when they realize Jyu Viole Grace is Baam...or when they get a look at Koon's team haha.

No afterword from SIU this week?

P.S. I'm glad we've finally reached the tournament! I hope we learn more about the blacksmiths too.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Rak is such a dope character. I can't wait to see everyone's face when they realize Jyu Viole Grace is Baam...or when they get a look at Koon's team haha.

No afterword from SIU this week?

P.S. I'm glad we've finally reached the tournament! I hope we learn more about the blacksmiths too.

mangacow is a speedscan they rarely have the afterword the first day it's posted.

:doeboy: my nikka rak is gonna be the nikka who louds out violes identity imo he already knew koon was lying from jump :jawalrus: he's definitely gonna recognize his black turtle with a FUG team

on another note have you noticed that SUI is purposely hiding one member of lesso's team? both chapters he has only shown this persons shoe i can't even begin to guess who it could be :mindblown:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
mangacow is a speedscan they rarely have the afterword the first day it's posted.

:doeboy: my nikka rak is gonna be the nikka who louds out violes identity imo he already knew koon was lying from jump :jawalrus: he's definitely gonna recognize his black turtle with a FUG team

on another note have you noticed that SUI is purposely hiding one member of lesso's team? both chapters he has only shown this persons shoe i can't even begin to guess who it could be :mindblown:

:ohlawd: Didn't notice that at all. This dude is sneaky as hell though, he definitely has a few surprises stored up and I feel like this dude almost always catches me completely off guard.

And yeah, Rak is the one character who wouldn't hold back for even a second once he knew Viole = Baam. I'm even more excited to see his interaction with Koon though...I wanna know why they split up.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
better translation with afterword from SIU, i didn't even realized that wangnans team passed the test at the end

Tower of God - vol 2 ch 55 | Batoto!

new chapter droppin tomorrow :ohlawd:

Wrist problems...considering a break...No SIU! I'm hype as hell for the Workshop battles, this has been building for too damn long, the anticipation is killing me.

side note: Both ToG and Worst have me on the edge of my seat with their latest chapters, thank God ToG is weekly instead of monthly.

calh45

Cal
Daps

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:stopitslime: at the I don't watch Bleach comment in the notes that's clearly a Kurosaki Ichigo knock-off :russ:

I wonder if any of his old team is going to recognize him when they finally meet up.