The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:what::what::what: no breh hwa ryun(red head) is a completely different person she been there since the first season on the testing floor

Xia Xia (bunny ears) is some flunkey FUG got working for em

She's gotta have some skill to be selected though...more than what we've seen at least. I can't see FUG employing straight up fools.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
She's gotta have some skill to be selected though...more than what we've seen at least. I can't see FUG employing straight up fools.

she isn't directly in FUG so she's a flunkey imo :manny: the same way michael and apple were hired makes them flunkeys too no matter how strong they are

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
she isn't directly in FUG so she's a flunkey imo :manny: the same way michael and apple were hired makes them flunkeys too no matter how strong they are

I think if FUG hires them, they're liable to be a legit prospect (Rachel notwithstanding). They have to keep building ranks, so finding high potential cats and helping them to becoming a ranker would be a benefit. Plus Michael and Apple were strong enough for Koon to bring into the mix. I think they're not so much flunkeys as potential members in the future.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I think if FUG hires them, they're liable to be a legit prospect (Rachel notwithstanding). They have to keep building ranks, so finding high potential cats and helping them to becoming a ranker would be a benefit. Plus Michael and Apple were strong enough for Koon to bring into the mix. I think they're not so much flunkeys as potential members in the future.

:what: wtf are you talking about... FUG only has 10 members (the 10 slayers) and an irregular is supposed to be number 11, all of the members are meant to take out a head of a family and the irregular gets zahard... everyone else is a just a flunkey breh that's why xia xia referred to baam as her "god" FUG is a very small group

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:what: wtf are you talking about... FUG only has 10 members (the 10 slayers) and an irregular is supposed to be number 11, all of the members are meant to take out a head of a family and the irregular gets zahard... everyone else is a just a flunkey breh that's why xia xia referred to baam as her "god" FUG is a very small group

Where'd you get the 10 members from? You're talking about Slayers, not actual FUG affiliates...you think those Rankers that were pulling the strings to help FUG are just flunkeys too since they're affiliates but not slayers? :ohlawd:

http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/F.U.G

There are presently 7 Slayers active: 5 have unknown whereabouts; 2 are acclaimed as "devils", and the remaining 4 positions are vacant. All are supposedly very powerful.

"In FUG, there are those who have a grudge against 10 Families and Zahard, those who envy what they possess, and those who want to change the tower. A Slayer is a GOD who fulfills their wishes." (Ch 116)

Slayers are treated as walking Gods by FUG members.(from SIU blog)

There are 11 roles for slayers...but the fact that they're treated like walking Gods by OTHER MEMBERS...means there's more members.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Where'd you get the 10 members from? You're talking about Slayers, not actual FUG affiliates...you think those Rankers that were pulling the strings to help FUG are just flunkeys too since they're affiliates but not slayers? :ohlawd:

lol what rankers? you mean Yu han sung? that nikka is a slayer he was running the testing area to find them nikkas an irregular he masterminded that whole shyt with baam and rachel, he's a big dog

the slayers are the only ones truly in FUG, all the other ones are flunkies which is why they call the "gods" like how pokken called karaka his god they just use those nikkas

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
lol what rankers? you mean Yu han sung? that nikka is a slayer he was running the testing area to find them nikkas an irregular he masterminded that whole shyt with baam and rachel he's a big dog

the slayers are the only ones truly in FUG, all the other ones are flunkies which is why they call the "gods" like how pokken called karaka his god

Damn homey, I think you're not getting me here...FUG is not just a group of 11 members. Yu Han Sung isn't a confirmed slayer and what about Augusgus? The members of FUG are all working toward getting the Slayers in a position to get their kills, yes...but they're still members and they're all strong. So when they bring in these lower level cats, it's liable to be people with potential. They're not surrounding Baam or Rachel with pushovers is the point.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Damn homey, I think you're not getting me here...FUG is not just a group of 11 members. Yu Han Sung isn't a confirmed slayer and what about Augusgus? The members of FUG are all working toward getting the Slayers in a position to get their kills, yes...but they're still members and they're all strong. So when they bring in these lower level cats, it's liable to be people with potential. They're not surrounding Baam or Rachel with pushovers is the point.

i just dont see the non slayers as legit members cuz they're disposable ya feel me

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i just dont see the non slayers as legit members cuz they're disposable ya feel me

Yeah, I kinda got it from the last post. After the convo with Karaka and the trainer cat...I don't think it's as cut and dried as just being flunkeys. Everyone else is expendable for sure, but I think the slayers show respect to some of the higher ranked members at least...and I think they have to have a good amount of eyes and ears around the tower with how much they control ish. So as weak and dumb as Xia Xia lookers, there's gotta be more than meets the eye to me...maybe not though, I mean regulars are definitely more expendable than the rankers they have handling floor tests.

P.S. I wanna know what level Hwa Ryun is...is this chick a ranker or what? She's strong as hell from the crown test and she's a guide right?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yeah, I kinda got it from the last post. After the convo with Karaka and the trainer cat...I don't think it's as cut and dried as just being flunkeys. Everyone else is expendable for sure, but I think the slayers show respect to some of the higher ranked members at least...and I think they have to have a good amount of eyes and ears around the tower with how much they control ish. So as weak and dumb as Xia Xia lookers, there's gotta be more than meets the eye to me...maybe not though, I mean regulars are definitely more expendable than the rankers they have handling floor tests.

P.S. I wanna know what level Hwa Ryun is...is this chick a ranker or what? She's strong as hell from the crown test and she's a guide right?

she's most likey just a ranker but not a high ranker like Lulsec, guides are by the red witch race (her) and the silver dwarf race (evan) strength has nothing to do with the guide part those races are just "blessed by the tower"

i find it weird that she was cool with baam taking her eye in the crown game and never brought that shyt up :skip:

i think it was the black march that did it but it was never explained for sure

calh45

Cal
Daps
she's most likey just a ranker but not a high ranker like Lulsec, guides are by the red witch race (her) and the silver dwarf race (evan) strength has nothing to do with the guide part those races are just "blessed by the tower"

i find it weird that she was cool with baam taking her eye in the crown game and never brought that shyt up :skip:

I think y'all both right about "members" of FUG.

The true members are the Gods. Everyone else are assets. I don't think you need to have true fighting skills or high power levels, but you need to be of value. Rachel has a ridiculously high value because she can still be used as a trump card to manipulate Baam. A majority of what he's done so far is because of her. He doesn't want his friends (Koon etc) to get hurt, but he's motivated to see her again. I'm waiting to see what'll happen when Yuri finds him again. He's gonna go train in WingTree for a bit too.

Sidenote: I ain't EVER clicking the quotes in your sig. I got lost in a thread of fukkery by clicking that middle quote by killacal. Never again.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

The true members are the Gods. Everyone else are assets. I don't think you need to have true fighting skills or high power levels, but you need to be of value. Rachel has a ridiculously high value because she can still be used as a trump card to manipulate Baam. A majority of what he's done so far is because of her. He doesn't want his friends (Koon etc) to get hurt, but he's motivated to see her again. I'm waiting to see what'll happen when Yuri finds him again. He's gonna go train in WingTree for a bit too.

Sidenote: I ain't EVER clicking the quotes in your sig. I got lost in a thread of fukkery by clicking that middle quote by killacal. Never again.

man that was by far the funniest thread of 2013 and that quote crushed the fukking buildings :heh::heh::heh:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I wasn't sure if to be a guide you have to be a ranker or not since I only remember Evan and her...but SIU has kept her pretty under wraps as far as intents and purposes (she's FUG, but she's strange). At first I thought she couldn't be a ranker because she competed in the crown game but considering the floor and the way FUG manages things...I'm assuming she's been to the top (she talks about it like only a ranker can). I straight up forgot about Baam taking a shot for Rachel and taking this chick's eye...I gotta read that back, I thought it was an inadvertent Shinsoo attack (first sign of potential in Baam...and right after he strolled through Lero-ro's attack like it was nothing).

Agreed on the member break down completely, but the bold is def on point. Baam's been on the verge of receiving the emblem for Wingtree since Yuri won the bet with that big cat in her clique. I think Leesoo has it, so Baam could be reppin' the logo real soon...I think Yuri's gonna plan to punk him btw, for not taking care of her black march but then she'll forget about it when she sees him :lolbron:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Agreed on the member break down completely, but the bold is def on point. Baam's been on the verge of receiving the emblem for Wingtree since Yuri won the bet with that big cat in her clique. I think Leesoo has it, so Baam could be reppin' the logo real soon...I think Yuri's gonna plan to punk him btw, for not taking care of her black march but then she'll forget about it when she sees him :lolbron:

siu said he was saving yuri for the latter half of the series she'll probably have minimum impact right now, considering koon is still in contact with leero, him and quant will most likely be the first to really intervene in this whole thing.

and as far as the shyt baam did to hwa its weird cuz the only time his shinsoo ever did some shyt like that since then was his recent encounter with Urek so that's gotta be his main trump card because he can't even control it, that shyt just cuts nikkas up when his back's against the wall.

in his recent afterword he started talking about a koon arc which goes into the history of agero and whatnot so im thinkin that when he said we would see a family head at the workshop it will most likely be the Koon head. Either way im looking foward to it and he said he was going to explain how rak ended up splitting apart from koons team (im guessing rak wanted to kill rachel off top and koon wasn't having it)

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
siu said he was saving yuri for the latter half of the series she'll probably have minimum impact right now, considering koon is still in contact with leero, him and quant will most likely be the first to really intervene in this whole thing.

Yeah, Yuri gon' be a while but the Wing Tree emblem is with Leesoo if I'm not mistaken...He's the one that saw her put the beats on the marshmallow cat from the royal guard (or was it FUG...I gotta read part one again).

and as far as the shyt baam did to hwa its weird cuz the only time his shinsoo ever did some shyt like that since then was his recent encounter with Urek so that's gotta be his main trump card because he can't even control it, that shyt just cuts nikkas up when his back's against the wall.

That ish is on some cheat code...I bet it has something to do with whenever he's protecting someone else from harm though. Both times, he was taking a bullet for a precious person and even though it didn't do much to Urek, just being able to cut him is major.

in his recent afterword he started talking about a koon arc which goes into the history of agero and whatnot so im thinkin that when he said we would see a family head at the workshop it will most likely be the Koon head. Either way im looking foward to it and he said he was going to explain how rak ended up splitting apart from koons team (im guessing rak wanted to kill rachel off top and koon wasn't having it)

That Rak explanation makes a LOT of sense. If the Koon head is about to show, it's gonna get crazy. Agero stole from his vault and Baam is a slayer candidate...just based on the attitudes of every Koon we've seen (even his daughter that wasn't backing down from Yuri and straight trash talkin'), they're troublemakers. I gotta look up his bio again, isn't he ranked top 10? If SIU's trolling again though, maybe the Yeon family head pops in since Yiwha could use some damned guidance.