The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Koons shield saved him :blessed:

Viole dropped his pocket next to koon so that when his team got there they would find him in the rubble :lawd:

The image of the pocket really is there on page seven of Ch. 51...I didn't think anything of it but it's clear as day once SIU mentions it...Dude is brilliant!

viole can't understand them now that his pocket is gone, but he tells XX one thing thru her pocket then tells ran that he's on their side and koon is alive on his pocket :ohhh:

Yeah, Viole/Baam is on some next ish with the way he handled that.

Viole copied Novicks ability as well (the red Crimson bell technique) :gladbron:

Sick with it! He's copying techniques all day, the tournament is gonna be like the ultimate power up for him.

but he used it to stop ran from killing off XX and Cassano :why:

I think if he had helped Ran fight those two, FUG woulda killed more of his teammates. He might not have though Ran and Novick could beat Cassano and XX too (they must be elite if FUG picked 'em and we know Cassano's a monster). I don't like it though, he's still FUG's bytch to an extent.

looks like they're about to go to Gongbang with those teams :wow::wow: when wangnan explains to koon what happened......

One to two months away from the big tournament and the teams are getting turned upside down. Viole's team should be monster mode now. Koon's gonna have to step up big time to help Viole's real squad. Between the FUG team and the part one squad...there's gonna be monsters in that game (not to mention that Fisherman that wanted the one on one with Viole is bound to be there and I bet he'll be on a scary squad).

SIU is a monster. Apologizes for the chapter being short even though I was completely content.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
SIU is a monster. Apologizes for the chapter being short even though I was completely content.

word, this nikka basically said he's fukking up cuz he usually does more for his fans than the average author :ohlawd:

on twitter he also made a joke about how koon is gonna be like a mean ass homeroom teacher to the S2 team :weezy:

looking forward to Rak seeing koon with the S2 team and shytting on them for how weak they are "You left us for 6 years and THESE are the best baby turtles you could find :sitdown:"

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
word, this nikka basically said he's fukking up cuz he usually does more for his fans than the average author :ohlawd:

It's crazy cuz he ain't even mean to be cocky. He's just like "I know this is like your average webtoon length, but that's not my style...I owe you some long chapters :pachaha:

on twitter he also made a joke about how koon is gonna be like a mean ass homeroom teacher to the S2 team :weezy:

Haha, if anyone could whip them into shape...It's Koon. But you know he's gonna be makin' the Snoop face a LOT :snoop:

looking forward to Rak seeing koon with the S2 team and shytting on them for how weak they are "You left us for 6 years and THESE are the best baby turtles you could find :sitdown:"

Rak's gonna break character fast and be hugging this dude...then snap back into it and get down on his "you turtles are worthless without me" swag haha. He's one of the best characters so far in the series imo, along with ghost eyeballs (I forget her name)...cold bloodedness in that qualifier round was epic.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Rak's gonna break character fast and be hugging this dude...then snap back into it and get down on his "you turtles are worthless without me" swag haha. He's one of the best characters so far in the series imo, along with ghost eyeballs (I forget her name)...cold bloodedness in that qualifier round was epic.

you talkin about Androssi, yea she cool but i'd like to see more of what Hatsu and Anak can do (especially since Yuri took the Green April from her), when you think about it we really haven't seen many "attacks" from most of the S1 team im looking forward to some dope techniques

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
holy fukking lakshdfoisafhsldfjoij sdjiosjshu :gladbron:

koon goes back to s2 team's house and they heal him, he see's baam A grade pocket and remembers, him and the s2 got back to the lil fortress that he had, they find dan and chickenman with FUG spelled on the wall in their blood, Dan isn't really dead tho rachel stabbed hiim in his feet so he couldn't run anymore :sadbron:, and Hwa ryun runs into koon on the rooftop of the building to talk?(or fight) but..........

we get to see the fukking S1 team :gladbron: it looked like they were in some sort of waiting room, leeso saw the wreckage via the lighthouse network and MOST LIKELY thinks koon is dead, meanwhile parakewl went to tell RAK(who seems to have split away from the S1 team) about koons death and rak already figures it's a lie and is going off with parakewl to find koon ( calls him a "treacherous turtle" :heh:)

he confirmed so many things :ohlawd:

the new S1 team is

Scout
Yisoo
Hatsu

Fishermen
Andorthy
Anak

Wave Controller
Laure

Spear Bearer
Rak (?)
Parakewl (?)

New
Pigtails
Cyclops
Suit (Aleksei? I don't think so though.)
Shoes (?--I'd guess a guy from leg length, possibly Chunhwa but again I'd say no.)

Seperate Team
Aguero
Rachel

Unknown
Akryung

Gone
Levin: Short, sniper rifle guy.
Aleksei: Big red guy with wings (?)
Narae: Greedy anima girl.
Chunhwa: 'Knight' with Naramuda
:wow: it's about to get wild

on a sidenote..... how the fukk is parakewl still alive :what: :mindblown:

all we can do is :salute: the nikka now, his spear bearer revolution is unstoppable

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
holy fukking lakshdfoisafhsldfjoij sdjiosjshu :gladbron:

koon goes back to s2 team's house and they heal him, he see's baam A grade pocket and remembers, him and the s2 got back to the lil fortress that he had, they find dan and chickenman with FUG spelled on the wall in their blood, Dan isn't really dead tho rachel stabbed hiim in his feet so he couldn't run anymore :sadbron:, and Hwa ryun runs into koon on the rooftop of the building to talk?(or fight) but..........

we get to see the fukking S1 team :gladbron: it looked like they were in some sort of waiting room, leeso saw the wreckage via the lighthouse network and MOST LIKELY thinks koon is dead, meanwhile parakewl went to tell RAK(who seems to have split away from the S1 team) about koons death and rak already figures it's a lie and is going off with parakewl to find koon ( calls him a "treacherous turtle" :heh:)

he confirmed so many things :ohlawd:

the new S1 team is

Scout
Yisoo
Hatsu

Fishermen
Andorthy
Anak

Wave Controller
Laure

Spear Bearer
Rak (?)
Parakewl (?)

New
Pigtails
Cyclops
Suit (Aleksei? I don't think so though.)
Shoes (?--I'd guess a guy from leg length, possibly Chunhwa but again I'd say no.)

Seperate Team
Aguero
Rachel

Unknown
Akryung

Gone
Levin: Short, sniper rifle guy.
Aleksei: Big red guy with wings (?)
Narae: Greedy anima girl.
Chunhwa: 'Knight' with Naramuda
:wow: it's about to get wild

on a sidenote..... how the fukk is parakewl still alive :what: :mindblown:

all we can do is :salute: the nikka now, his spear bearer revolution is unstoppable

Lmao parakewl still being alive is beyond me

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
On first draft, many of 1st scene members would have been changed.
But as lots of people love them, I decided to let many live as possible. ^ ;
Frankly, Tower of God was really hardcore when it began.
Such things are softened as it is published.
So mental breaking won't show up much (He used a slang here, can't think of a good way to translate it.)
Have a nice week.

That's crazy to me...This is a SOFTER version of the story than he'd planned...Lord only knows how crazy it woulda been. Mangahere has a translated version now without the afterword.

I doubt the Hwa Ryun fights Koon, she's like a puppeteer though...whatever she does may seem beneficial but it'll be for FUG advances. Rak is dope as hell. Dude instantly knows Koon wouldn't go out like that. If Rak isn't with the S1 team, it leaves the door open for Baam, Koon and Rak to re-team with the new guys which would be epic. Speaking of epic, the pic of the S1 team was ill...just the facial expressions and emblems on outfits was ill enough. The giant suit cat is rockin' red eyes, so relation to Novak maybe.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That's crazy to me...This is a SOFTER version of the story than he'd planned...Lord only knows how crazy it woulda been. Mangahere has a translated version now without the afterword.

I doubt the Hwa Ryun fights Koon, she's like a puppeteer though...whatever she does may seem beneficial but it'll be for FUG advances. Rak is dope as hell. Dude instantly knows Koon wouldn't go out like that. If Rak isn't with the S1 team, it leaves the door open for Baam, Koon and Rak to re-team with the new guys which would be epic. Speaking of epic, the pic of the S1 team was ill...just the facial expressions and emblems on outfits was ill enough. The giant suit cat is rockin' red eyes, so relation to Novak maybe.

the Ha family(novick/yuri) is pretty big so it's not a big deal about the eyes

but yea you can tell its not as hardcore just by looking back at how many people were getting killed for no reason in S1

i'd actually be cool with some of them getting killed off i think most people just didn't want them to be killed off panel cuz that's kind of weak :ld:

hwa actually been looking out for baam alot on the low cuz FUG's plan seems to be to draw all the attention to baam as the slayer candidate so rachel can sneak to the top and backstab zahard while his guard is down (it wouldn't be up since he doesn't know she's irregular) that's why they're making such a big commotion in baam's name cuz they could have easily had baam surrounded by a strong team before he even met wagnan and the others

but real talk we really bouta see Parakewl's spear bearer revolution take over the tower :whoo::whoo::whoo:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:ohhh: so rabbit ears that destroyed the tower is that red head pirate looking chick talking to Koon now if so :wow: I always thought she was really trying to look out for Viole/Baam.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:ohhh: so rabbit ears that destroyed the tower is that red head pirate looking chick talking to Koon now if so :wow: I always thought she was really trying to look out for Viole/Baam.

:what::what::what: no breh hwa ryun(red head) is a completely different person she been there since the first season on the testing floor

Xia Xia (bunny ears) is some flunkey FUG got working for em