The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
If this manga author is a good writer, he'll have baam fukk up fug from now on. If not, he'll make baam continue on with his bytch-azzedness, which would then make this manga not worth reading as much.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
If this manga author is a good writer, he'll have baam fukk up fug from now on. If not, he'll make baam continue on with his bytch-azzedness, which would then make this manga not worth reading as much.

:what: what kind of fan service ish you be reading breh

if he does that he'd be throwing the rest of his friends lives in the bushes and siu would've wasted his time hyping the kind of power FUG has, not to mention Lulsec would WASH this nikka baam right now

:ufdup: this aint a random action movie breh good authors dont work like that

:snoop: baam done went toe to toe with love, quatro, urek, ran, and novick since this season started and didn't bytch up in any of those fights, only loss was to urek

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I can't believe how cold FUG is. Madd respect to Dan for realizing he'd just be betrayed down the line and calling out Rachel.

FUG just killed any trust Baam had that they'd lay off. I don't think there's much they can do to bounce back from this for him, especially if he sees his old friends being monsters able to defend themselves. I hope Koon works to team with Leesoo now. He's dolo now and putting together a new team would be damn near impossible without falling WAY behind, so he's def joining one of the two teams we know and love.

Speaking of, I thought this arc was supposed to be a short one leading up to the tournament...I'm dying to see the old gang, even though this has been one of the most compelling arcs yet. More questions have come up and Rachel has gone full heel...no turning back now, there's no way Baam can have a happy ending with her (I thought there might be an outside chance before she took out Dan). I wonder which Zahard princess will end up with Baam (the SIU comments have implied fire girl but I'm pulling for Ghost Eyes).

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I can't believe how cold FUG is. Madd respect to Dan for realizing he'd just be betrayed down the line and calling out Rachel.

FUG just killed any trust Baam had that they'd lay off. I don't think there's much they can do to bounce back from this for him, especially if he sees his old friends being monsters able to defend themselves. I hope Koon works to team with Leesoo now. He's dolo now and putting together a new team would be damn near impossible without falling WAY behind, so he's def joining one of the two teams we know and love.

Speaking of, I thought this arc was supposed to be a short one leading up to the tournament...I'm dying to see the old gang, even though this has been one of the most compelling arcs yet. More questions have come up and Rachel has gone full heel...no turning back now, there's no way Baam can have a happy ending with her (I thought there might be an outside chance before she took out Dan). I wonder which Zahard princess will end up with Baam (the SIU comments have implied fire girl but I'm pulling for Ghost Eyes).

i think he's gonna slow the story down a bit so we dont go into the tournament with all the dark vibes (he said the tournament wasn't gonna be as dark as this shyt)

lol why do you think baams gonna get with a princess? in a Q/A all siu said was that he was a ladies man (hence yiwhas tights disappearing in every scene she has with baam, yuri loving him, and the black march liking him)
but knowing siu if a love interest occurs we prolly haven't seen the character yet, maybe emile or somethin

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i think he's gonna slow the story down a bit so we dont go into the tournament with all the dark vibes (he said the tournament wasn't gonna be as dark as this shyt)

lol why do you think baams gonna get with a princess? in a Q/A all siu said was that he was a ladies man (hence yiwhas tights disappearing in every scene she has with baam, yuri loving him, and the black march liking him)
but knowing siu if a love interest occurs we prolly haven't seen the character yet, maybe emile or somethin

He's gotta either slow things down, carry more chapters of the arc or continue the ominous and dark feelings into the tournament...but all in all, I'm just pissed this arc was supposed to be short and it's not...because I wanna see the upgraded characters from Part one.

On Baam and a princess, I think I remember a post chapter comment where he mentioned something about introducing a female interest character right before the fire chick arrived, but half the manga sites don't show his post chapter comments to go back. I know for sure he mentioned that one of the arcs was about couples/pairs and Viole/Fire girl were a pair. There was also her discussion with the white haired cat where he explained to her that she needed Viole to control her powers (that kind of connection/implication goes beyond anything he's given with the other female characters).

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He's gotta either slow things down, carry more chapters of the arc or continue the ominous and dark feelings into the tournament...but all in all, I'm just pissed this arc was supposed to be short and it's not...because I wanna see the upgraded characters from Part one.

On Baam and a princess, I think I remember a post chapter comment where he mentioned something about introducing a female interest character right before the fire chick arrived, but half the manga sites don't show his post chapter comments to go back. I know for sure he mentioned that one of the arcs was about couples/pairs and Viole/Fire girl were a pair. There was also her discussion with the white haired cat where he explained to her that she needed Viole to control her powers (that kind of connection/implication goes beyond anything he's given with the other female characters).

batoto.net has the complete chapters + afterwords

and im just going by what siu said himself in a Q/A :yeshrug:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
yea he's supposed to be the :leostare: "prince of the red light district" that this 2nd season is named after, and he got the same red zahard ring that karaka has

as far as koon is concerned im guessing either:

1. koon goes all the way off the grid so fug thinks he dead and he can plot in the shadows, and we wont see him for a long time(10+ chapters)

OR
2.baam, novick, and ran go to who knows where with XX and cassano while wangnan and the others find koon in the rubble and he joins up with them to find baam

siu said on his blog that the tournament wont have any of these "dark" elements but he's literally done the opposite of everything he's said up to this point so who knows how that's gonna go down :yeshrug:

that chicken death was :scusthov: def. one of the worst anime/manga deaths i've seen in terms of cold-bloodedness

:trollmelo: SIU is an admitted troll tho lol

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Koons shield saved him :blessed:

Viole dropped his pocket next to koon so that when his team got there they would find him in the rubble :lawd:

viole can't understand them now that his pocket is gone, but he tells XX one thing thru her pocket then tells ran that he's on their side and koon is alive on his pocket :ohhh:

Viole copied Novicks ability as well (the red Crimson bell technique) :gladbron:

but he used it to stop ran from killing off XX and Cassano :why:

looks like they're about to go to Gongbang with those teams :wow::wow: when wangnan explains to koon what happened......

:birdman::birdman: :bustback: