The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
its out :gladbron: http://mangacow.com/tower_of_god/02-50/

but these early translations are never on point tho, they just rush to get the views

The Company is the only one with the legit, exact translations but that take a bit longer

edit: my heart :sadcam:

SIU is never ending suspense :damn:

I cant take this shyt no more :dead:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Romell

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: Rabbit ears

Yeah Koon recognized Baam on that last page :stylin:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Baam means Night right? Koon recognized him for sure assuming the translation got that last page right. Yes!

yea, translators prolly typed out night instead of baam

but since koon knows who he is its only a matter of time until FUG is obliterated :pachaha:

the gawd koon pulls NO punches i hope they ready :blessed::blessed::blessed:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not much in the afterword...Xiaxia is a weird character altogether. Koon's definitely not gonna die and with the Ran, Novick combo he's got a trio that can do damage.

Faceless man...Karaka?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Chapter's out Tower of God - Chapter 02-51 - The Devil of the Right Arm (10) - Page 1 MangaCow!
This bytch :beli:
My nikka Dan laid down that ether b4 he went though :to:

they aint have to kill chickenbuddy like that tho :why:

atleast we know koon survived, siu made him fight that weak ass snake nikka just to show us that koon got a shield that automatically comes up so we know its all good :smugbiden:

baam might have to catch a body real quick :leon:

koon gon climb out the rubble like :birdman:

Tower of God = Korean Game of Thrones :wow:

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they aint have to kill chickenbuddy like that tho :why:

atleast we know koon survived, siu made him fight that weak ass snake nikka just to show us that koon got a shield that automatically comes up so we know its all good :smugbiden:

baam might have to catch a body real quick :leon:

koon gon climb out the rubble like
Tower of God = Korean Game of Thrones :wow:
Just kept giving my mans medicine while he just emptily stated at the ceiling that whole scene was just:wtf:
Koon is definitely still alive, but I wonder what his next course of action will be given that the only two loyal members of his team left are with Baam, might be time to hit up Ship :shaq:
And I wonder what Fug hoped to accomplish with this this will only result in Baam wanting to kill them more I think Xia Xia might've been hired by Poken in which case he fukked up.
Now that this is over I want to get Wangnan's backstory to me he's the most interesting of all Part 2 characters but I doubt we'll get that for a while.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Just kept giving my mans medicine while he just emptily stated at the ceiling that whole scene was just:wtf:
Koon is definitely still alive, but I wonder what his next course of action will be given that the only two loyal members of his team left are with Baam, might be time to hit up Ship :shaq:
And I wonder what Fug hoped to accomplish with this this will only result in Baam wanting to kill them more I think Xia Xia might've been hired by Poken in which case he fukked up.
Now that this is over I want to get Wangnan's backstory to me he's the most interesting of all Part 2 characters but I doubt we'll get that for a while.

yea he's supposed to be the :leostare: "prince of the red light district" that this 2nd season is named after, and he got the same red zahard ring that karaka has

as far as koon is concerned im guessing either:

1. koon goes all the way off the grid so fug thinks he dead and he can plot in the shadows, and we wont see him for a long time(10+ chapters)

OR
2.baam, novick, and ran go to who knows where with XX and cassano while wangnan and the others find koon in the rubble and he joins up with them to find baam

siu said on his blog that the tournament wont have any of these "dark" elements but he's literally done the opposite of everything he's said up to this point so who knows how that's gonna go down :yeshrug:

that chicken death was :scusthov: def. one of the worst anime/manga deaths i've seen in terms of cold-bloodedness

calh45

Cal
Daps
I know Koon's still alive somewhere, but I ain't been this mad this Ned Stark.

FUG fukked up. They could've let ole boy develop and he would've did whatever just to keep his folks safe, but they had to off Koon or at least try to kill dude.....I'm just patiently waiting for Yuri to show up cause it's over when that happens.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I know Koon's still alive somewhere, but I ain't been this mad this Ned Stark.

FUG fukked up. They could've let ole boy develop and he would've did whatever just to keep his folks safe, but they had to off Koon or at least try to kill dude.....I'm just patiently waiting for Yuri to show up cause it's over when that happens.

:skip: she's dope but she aint fukkin wit Lulsec one on one bruh, she'd def need help.

but i think koon's finna fukk fug up systematically before that happens