The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I wonder if he's in there with the key and that's why no one's knows anything about it's location

Nah, Gustang already got the key.

Rachel stole it with the stingray and and Gustang took it. Zahard was big mad, took it as an act of aggression.

edit: unless this a totally different bracelet

edited edit: At least we know now why Zahard was so mad about it.

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Nah, Gustang already got the key.

Rachel stole it with the stingray and and Gustang took it. Zahard was big mad, took it as an act of aggression.

edit: unless this a totally different bracelet

edited edit: At least we know now why Zahard was so mad about it.

There's needs to be a plotlines wiki for ToG, because I completely forgot about everything you said. :francis:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So there's King Zahard, Data Zahard, and now Red Can Zahard??? The hell??? :dahell:
That takes me back to a theory I mentioned a few weeks back,
I think Zahard tried to make copies of himself through the Workshop and considered it a failure. It seems like the Captain character looks like them too, and it'd be funny if Karaka does beneath the armor.

This red trash can (ie: red light district?) may tie in to the clone/copies theory I had. Since Wangnan has that ring that others have recognized...Though, I wish I had a better grasp of when some of these events happened. I wouldn't be surprised if Zahard asking Gustang to put him in the red can after the Phantaminum encounter. It'd be a hell of a surprise if the orders we've seen come down from Zahard are coming from some stand in leader, and Zahard is just chilling in the Red Can without much clue about the current happenings in the tower.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There's needs to be a plotlines wiki for ToG, because I completely forgot about everything you said. :francis:
It sucks that they let the ToG wiki become a mess. I used to go into wormholes on there, just from looking up the lore behind different characters. Like Baek Ryun is a top-ten ranker that I don't think we've heard referenced since the Workshop Battles, and he's tight with Urek, runs Wolkhaiksong's floor, AND happens to be the GOAT wave-controller in the tower not counting the irregulars. Baam is definitely meeting that dude.