The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Then what would the Slayers be slaying? Regulars? That would be pointless. Anyone can do that.
The Ten Families have huge powerful forces literally armies that include high rankers also, you're going to need to.be able to put those down too if you're trying to overthrow them.

But outside of Bam in terms of killing the heads they have no chance of doing it and it has nothing to go with how powerful any of them are.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I need to re-read the language around killing the Family Heads. I recall it being vague. I thought regulars can't kill Family Heads because of their contracts with administrators, but that's only implied rather than stated (an administrator tells Baam that contracts are shackles).

The slayers all had ways around those contracts. Yama has the Fangs which power him up almost like Thorn pieces for Baam. White consumed souls to power up. Karaka's trick isn't clear yet, though I wonder if coming out of the red trashcan is considered coming from outside of the tower as his loophole. Kalavan was selected too, and his power up came from that jewel he was originally guarding, the Essence of Bravery.

Anyway, I've been operating on the assumption that the slayers were selected because they can break the rules of the tower that limit how strong regulars can become. I also think they all use abilities that existed before the 10 heads came to power, but that's my own assumption again. It would mean that each Slayer Candidate has the potential to surpass a Family Head.

Then what would the Slayers be slaying? Regulars? That would be pointless. Anyone can do that.
You're not wrong. They're each designated to a specific Family Head (White's target is Arie Hon for example). We've seen powerful FUG members, but only the Slayers get God designation.

But these guys are right that the Family Heads are virtually impossible to kill. Arlene had the same contract as they did, and she couldn't even commit suicide on repeated tries. V was only able to because he didn't take the contract.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
But these guys are right that the Family Heads are virtually impossible to kill. Arlene had the same contract as they did, and she couldn't even commit suicide on repeated tries. V was only able to because he didn't take the contract.

A Slayer is someone Regular or Irregular that is capable of killing Zahard or one of the 10 Family Heads. Zahard and 10 FH made a deal with the Administrators that no one from the Tower can kill them. They are for all intents and purposes, immortal and invincible. The Slayers are the loopholes.

I'm glad we agree. :handshake:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

2 Rumble in the Jungles next chapter! :blessed:
Baam taking his rightful place as the King. Zahard and Trash Can Zahard better keep they head on a swivel. :wow:

I'm surprised that Baam and Rachel didn't have 3 pages of banter. :ohhh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I always thought Slayers were there to stall family heads until Baam handled bidness, then they would pretty much fall in as 10 leaders under him as well, similar to the original group of zahard and nem.They still can't kill them outright tho

Googled and immediately saw a theory that lulsec's plan may be for Baam to absorb all of the Slayers and use their abilities :lupe:

shyt is irrelevant tho cuz Urek about to son two family heads at the same time :banderas: I'm ready to see one of them get smoked for real, shake the tower up

Mazino

All Star
Daps
I always thought Slayers were there to stall family heads until Baam handled bidness, then they would pretty much fall in as 10 leaders under him as well, similar to the original group of zahard and nem.They still can't kill them outright tho

Googled and immediately saw a theory that lulsec's plan may be for Baam to absorb all of the Slayers and use their abilities :lupe:

shyt is irrelevant tho cuz Urek about to son two family heads at the same time :banderas: I'm ready to see one of them get smoked for real, shake the tower up
Urek straight disrespecting them like they're some bum regulars :mjlol:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
ToG went from being the Big Me to the Big 3? :picard:

You think Gin's sacrifice was so you can steal his bankai, Enkidu? :scust:

You think I don't know Talk-no-jutsu when I see it, Khun? :scust:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm behind on One Piece (last finished Wano arc), JJK (beginning of Culling game), One Punch Man and Chainsawman. Including Tower of God (season 2 Kallavan), which order is best to catch up on?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm behind on One Piece (last finished Wano arc), JJK (beginning of Culling game), One Punch Man and Chainsawman. Including Tower of God (season 2 Kallavan), which order is best to catch up on?
JJK first since it's finished and it's easier to remember what little plot that remains in a marathon session.

One Piece you're practically caught up on save it for last unless you want to join us fiends starving for week to week fix

Chainsawman might as well go second, I'm not sure if I even like this series anymore

OPman you can catch up whenever, it updates rather slow but it's a fun series to marathon

ToG should be last or second to last. You have a ton to catch up on and it will be a ride