The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
So V was sealed in Bam's body? I'm guessing he doesn't know that Bam is his son and he is about to help the people trying to kill him.

It would be wrong to assume that V is a good guy. He could have been corrupted like the rest before he died.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
For real.

Like between story start and now, you'd STILL need 5-10 years of story leveling before Bam is anywhere near-

If Baam fought Anak right now, my money on Anak.

The gaps in power in this story are HUGE.

Has anyone anywhere done an unofficial power ranking?

6 years later, Baam still not ready. No telling how much time has actually passed in story.

Gustang like ":heh: wasn't you just struggling with that scrub Dumas? Ya mama ain't shyt. What you gone do about it."

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
He got it from that short baseball dude waaaay back. It was shaped like a disc. Baam learned to shape it like wings when he fought Data Jahad. They just been changing shape the stronger Baam gets.
I clearly didn't catch any of those events at all. :snoop:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I clearly didn't catch any of those events at all. :snoop:

:heh: dont be so hard on yourself. It was forever ago.

Pitcher_Mule_Love_Tower_of_God.jpg

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So V was sealed in Bam's body? I'm guessing he doesn't know that Bam is his son and he is about to help the people trying to kill him.

It would be wrong to assume that V is a good guy. He could have been corrupted like the rest before he died.

What Im guessing happened was Jahad killed V and Arlene's kid (Baam), and as a revenge plot, she somehow asked somebody outside the Tower to keep V's soul in said dead kid's body until it healed enough to take it over.

But some kinda way the dead kid woke up first. Prolly because of Rachel talking to the corpse every day.

I also think Rachel is only an Irregular in the sense that she was outside the tower. She had to be born IN the tower. She had no shinshu control until she passed some floor tests.

Her and Wangham are prolly Arlene's kids by Jahard from before she met V.

Meanwhile, Baam technically an Irregular because he wasn't born outside the tower, but his soul came into existence outside the tower.

It would make sense why Baam is "empty" on the inside. He was supposed to hold V's soul/power, who would be an "Irregular" twice over.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
What Im guessing happened was Jahad killed V and Arlene's kid (Baam), and as a revenge plot, she somehow asked somebody outside the Tower to keep V's soul in said dead kid's body until it healed enough to take it over.

But some kinda way the dead kid woke up first. Prolly because of Rachel talking to the corpse every day.

I also think Rachel is only an Irregular in the sense that she was outside the tower. She had to be born IN the tower. She had no shinshu control until she passed some floor tests.

Meanwhile, Baam technically an Irregular because he wasn't born outside the tower, but his soul came into existence outside the tower.

It would make sense why Baam is "empty" on the inside. He was supposed to hold V's soul/power, who would be an "Irregular" twice over.
I can see that being the case. I would be disapointed if Bam was just to be a husk though. It would kind of lessen what he is imo.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Definitely an interesting theory. Here's a chapter with some key points to support some of the ideas:

I know the story claims V committed suicide, but the message and decision to take himself out feels sketchy to me. I could definitely picture Arlene escaping the tower and having her portion of the key and whatever was left of V stored in the vessel (aka Baam). I think the Key bit might explain why Baam can just break spells and curses like it's nothing (making its power literally to unlock those spells/curses).

Semi-related, Luslec and Arlene both have Grace in their names and specialize in spells. So I think it's a good bet they're related, maybe siblings. I remember having a theory about Luslec's eyes, but I have to revisit his references and appearances to recall what it was...

I think Phantaminum was the God she met outside the tower. Since he's an axis, he can dictate a story into a reality, which is where I think the prophecy about Baam comes from.

I differ with you on Wangnan theory. I think Zahard tried to make copies of himself through the Workshop and considered it a failure. It seems like the Captain character looks like them too, and it'd be funny if Karaka does beneath the armor.