The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Here's a cool look back at a theory from years ago that still has some validity and includes information from old SIU works that basically erased from the internet these days. On the down side, a lot of the erased stuff is probably because SIU dropped the full Talse Uzer Story concept since it's too much to create. On the bright side, you'll see references to a lot of the stuff we were reading in SIU's notes after chapters (notes that I can't find anymore, but that I remember reading after chapters in the early days).

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I still don’t understand what a FUG is or a regular

FUG is a group that's against Zahard and the 10 Great Families. FUG wants to overthrow/kill Zahard so they can continue to climb the Tower. IIRC, Zahard has it so anyone can only climb up to Floor 134.

A regular is anyone is born in the Tower. An irreguar is anyone who comes from outside the Tower, like Rachel, Baam, Urek Mazino, Zahard, and the 10 Family Heads.

A Slayer is someone Regular or Irregular that is capable of killing Zahard or one of the 10 Family Heads. Zahard and 10 FH made a deal with the Administrators that no one from the Tower can kill them. They are for all intents and purposes, immortal and invincible. The Slayers are the loopholes.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
FUG is a group that's against Zahard and the 10 Great Families. FUG wants to overthrow/kill Zahard so they can continue to climb the Tower. IIRC, Zahard has it so anyone can only climb up to Floor 134.

A regular is anyone is born in the Tower. An irreguar is anyone who comes from outside the Tower, like Rachel, Baam, Urek Mazino, Zahard, and the 10 Family Heads.

A Slayer is someone Regular or Irregular that is capable of killing Zahard or one of the 10 Family Heads. Zahard and 10 FH made a deal with the Administrators that no one from the Tower can kill them. They are for all intents and purposes, immortal and invincible. The Slayers are the loopholes.
Good sunnmary but I don't recall slayers being able to kill the ten family heads, they aren't loopholes in that way only Bam is

Bam is the only truly special known slayer in that he's an irregular and free of the rule of not being able to kill the family heads, people like Yama, White and Karaka have no chance of killing family heads (as things are now) and that's why Bam is so important to Fug more so than any other slayer.

Last edited:

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Not sure what you read then breh

Like he said only irregulars can kill the ten family head, Slayers can't.