The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Wait. What?

This has to be animated. I swear Baam shot a Kamehameha Arrow. And then did Ryuusei Seikuken. Then did a whole bunch of shyt that those panels didn't show clearly.

Pops is coming back? And why is she the "Cursed Red Witch"?

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Wait. What?

This has to be animated. I swear Baam shot a Kamehameha Arrow. And then did Ryuusei Seikuken. Then did a whole bunch of shyt that those panels didn't show clearly.

I don't know if he's coming back but it seems he knew her. And Bam is probably getting another power up. This time something from V.

I figured Bam would end up where the two family heads were fight but I thought it would've been after the fighting ended.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

my personal headcannon has always been

1. Hwaryun comes from a family that had something to do with the 43rd floor, where the Irregular Enryu came through and killed an Administrator all willy nilly. They may have guided him there.

2. The head of the family she's from is Baek Ryun, who runs Wolhaiksong with Urek Mazino.

3. She's Baam's guide from FUG, yeah. But I think she's there in case he figures out a way to leave the tower.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Ok Read gang brehs…. I need help…..

Our anime Champion couldn’t help. But this latest episode

The subs, is that shyt for real? Of is someone trolling??
I learned something. CR has all the episodes already. They used subs for a future episode on this episode, IE. the wrong subs. CR has it fixed now. I watched it an hour ago.