The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I thought Horyang was the Devil of the Right Arm this whole time. So the teams are gonna meet up on the factory floor...screw the Devil of the Right Arm, just get to Koon and Viole meeting up again!

Also, I was dying to watch Viole vs that Fisher after the last chapter mentioned he's top five at that level or some ish.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
I thought Horyang was the Devil of the Right Arm this whole time. So the teams are gonna meet up on the factory floor...screw the Devil of the Right Arm, just get to Koon and Viole meeting up again!

Also, I was dying to watch Viole vs that Fisher after the last chapter mentioned he's top five at that level or some ish.

your talking bout scarface right?

he gonna get this work

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

I think they're gonna meet up on the 29F cuz Koon prolly wants him on his squad before the tournament, and Horyang prolly wants to meet up with him too and that's how they're gonna meet.

i wonder if the red lobster thing viole summons is in anyway similar to the things that float behind the Devil's arms backs :ld:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Horyang is Devil of the Left Arm. I think they're gonna meet up on the 29F cuz Koon prolly wants him on his squad before the tournament, and Horyang prolly wants to meet up with him too and that's how they're gonna meet.

i wonder if the red lobster thing viole summons is in anyway similar to the things that float behind the Devil's arms backs :ld:

I re-read the chapter twice trying to figure out what that SIU "inside Viole" comment meant and now that you mention the lobster thing and arms...that has to be it. The only thing I could think of before that was maybe it had to do with how Emile was able to know Baam's alive.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I re-read the chapter twice trying to figure out what that SIU "inside Viole" comment meant and now that you mention the lobster thing and arms...that has to be it. The only thing I could think of before that was maybe it had to do with how Emile was able to know Baam's alive.

yea it might be the devil's spine or some shyt like that, the only thing that's really been bugging me is

where the fukk is Akryung :mindblown:

he is the only person that could fukk up koons plan of offing rachel and could prolly fukk up baam if he decides to fight her too .

i remember he passed the guardian test on 2F so he was allowed to skip up to the 3F but after that we never see him again, but up until that point headon had him being rachels bodyguard so he might still be lurking :merchant:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
yea it might be the devil's spine or some shyt like that, the only thing that's really been bugging me is

where the fukk is Akryung :mindblown:

he is the only person that could fukk up koons plan of offing rachel and could prolly fukk up baam if he decides to fight her too .

i remember he passed the guardian test on 2F so he was allowed to skip up to the 3F but after that we never see him again, but up until that point headon had him being rachels bodyguard so he might still be lurking :merchant:

My assumption was that he got called off once the pieces were in place for Koon to carry her...Plus I don't put it past these cats to just outright go back on their promises. They got Baam, Rachel's expendable.

All that said, part one left me expecting Rak to have a showdown with dude...but that was before everyone wound up split up.

Edit: I'm dying to see Androssi post power up. She was already a beast. If I'm not mistaken Lee Soo said he'd meet Koon on the Factory floor...Hopefully!

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
My assumption was that he got called off once the pieces were in place for Koon to carry her...Plus I don't put it past these cats to just outright go back on their promises. They got Baam, Rachel's expendable.

All that said, part one left me expecting Rak to have a showdown with dude...but that was before everyone wound up split up.

Edit: I'm dying to see Androssi post power up. She was already a beast. If I'm not mistaken Lee Soo said he'd meet Koon on the Factory floor...Hopefully!
yea he's prolly a part of FUG like Hwa.

for some reason i dont think all 3 teams are gonna meet :to:

but if any team changing happens i'd expect koon to join with baam and let the team he formed do whatever they want

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Noblesse cracks me the fukk up. It can get kinda wordy at times, but it's pretty dope.

I fukks with God of High School - The God of High School Manga - Read The God of High School Online For Free

My new NEW shyt is killer stall - Killer Stall | MangaPirate Free Manga Online - How could I not fukk with a manwha who's description is "Once upon a time, I was the fukking boss" It's slick as hell to me.

Been reading Killer Stall. It's decent. The police officer is annoying as fukk though. Just not a good character. Plus he's a racist? C'mon son

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Been reading Killer Stall. It's decent. The police officer is annoying as fukk though. Just not a good character. Plus he's a racist? C'mon son

outside of ToG and Noblesse, i read Dark Air (dope:ahh:), City of Dead Sorcerer and Ability (both on the come up :jawalrus:)

just read One Punch Man for the first time and im :dead: he's the GOAT hero next to Stopman

calh45

Cal
Daps

He's the one character that's killing me too. It had so much potential at the start until he came around.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
SIU answered some questions :ohhh:

Note: All are paraphrased, so they may have changed.

Q: Is Yuri really 180cm tall? (06/20/2010)
A: Yes, it's really true.
Most of the people in the tower are tall (effect of shinsoo).
Yuri is rather short in the tower's standards.

Q: Does Zahard let his daughters act freely? If the Zahard's princesses are this strong, won't other regulars be at a disadvantage? (10/18/2010)
A: Zahard's daughters can be controlled.
You will see how he controls the princesses in the fuuuuuture.
However, because of their strength, it is true that they cause many troubles everywhere they go.

Zahard's daughters don't normally participate in tests in a pack like this.
There was a time when twins participated(...) Anyway, it's really hard to find Zahard's daughters among regulars.
Also, as you climb the tower, there will be many chances to keep on taking the tests as a team or alone, so
Others won't be at a big disadvantage just because there's a Zahard's daughter on the other team.
Also, there are tests that allow exceptionally strong people to skip couple of floors.

Q: Are Yuri and Rachel (Lahel) the only female protagonists? Can you tell us about the other female protagonists? (08/21/2010)
A: The female protagonist is Rachel.
She's more like a "female protagonist" than a "heroine."
As for the heroine,
She will appear in the future.
Baam, surprisingly, will cause many women to cry.

Q: What type of creature is the Gator? (09/06/2010)
A: Rak is from the Wraithraiser race/species.
So the "Wraithraiser" that Rak uses at the end of his name is actually the name of his race/species.

Q: Can you really find everything at the top of the tower as Headon says? (10/02/2010)
A: They believe that everything can be found at the top of the tower. Nobody has reached the top yet.

Q: You said that the red haired witches and the silver haired dwarfs are famous races for their exceptional ability. What are the famous races for the wave controller position and the light bearer position? (11/08/2010)
A: For the wave controller position, aquatic/fish-men races are famous. For the light bearer position, the Da'ans are rather famous.

Q: Urek took 50 years to climb the tower. How long did Lero-ro, Yuri, Yu Han Sung, and Headon take to climb the tower? (11/21/2010)
A: Headon does not need to take any tests because he's a guardian.
As for the others, I have not set anything specifically, but
Yu Han Sung and Yuri would've taken 200~300 years.
Lero-ro would have taken more.
Yu Han Sung and Yuri are both over 500 years old.

Q: In chapter 22, we see a bullet disintegrating in midair. Is this Baam's ability or Black March's? (12/24/2010)
A: It is Black March's.

Q: Is Baam ambidextrous or right-handed? (12/20/2010)
[SPOILERA: Baam was born as ambidextrous, but
He was taught to use his right hand more.
So he's an ambidextrous person who is more skilled with his right hand!?
[/SPOILER]

Q: Will Baam use a weapon later? (12/20/2010)
A: Yep ^^

SIU: The first floor's contents foreshadow the entire story of Tower of God.

* Edit 1 *

Q: Will Baam become the king of the tower? (07/26/2010)
A: I wonder ^^
It will be boring if I tell you this early.
So I won't tell you, haha.

(If I were to give you a little hint, it would be that the "King of the Tower" has a quite different meaning from the "king" that you are thinking about.

Q: Is Ashul Edwaru a ranker? An irregular? Do you create weapons from shinsoo? Do they forge the weapons in a way that we're familiar with? When were the weapons made? Before Zahard became a king? After he became a king? (10/02/2010)
A: He's the master of Gongbang. He'll be a high ranker in terms of position.
They make the weapons by mixing substances and shinsoo. If you are skilled at handling shinsoo, you'll create better weapons.
No. They make it by using shinsoo. They also make it by adding Shinheuh to the weapons.
Zahard gave special materials/ores/substances to Edwaru. It is said that the 13 months series were made from this.

Q: Are the outside world, Baam's place, and the Tower different places? Yuri said, "Even Evan, an A-grade guide, agreed that he's a normal human!" Can they assess the strength of others? (10/04/2010)
A: Hmm... well, they are not different worlds/universe/etc. You'll see more in the future ^^.
It is true that Baam's place and the Tower are different places.
Yep. Talented guides like Evan can also predict the imminent future like a prophecy.

Q: How old is Baam? (11/22/2010)
A: It is unknown.

Q: Where are Zahard and the Ranking Administrators? How many irregulars have entered the tower? [3rd question was not written] (08/01/2011)
A: They are in the top floor.
The current number of irregulars is a secret.
Lero-ro and Quant climbed the tower together. They are a team.
But, Quant is older.

* Edit 2 *

Q: If you can teleport or fly, can you go to the next floor? (09/12/2010)
A: The inner tower's floors are physically seperated from one aother.
However, the middle area is connected...
People inside the tower cannot go outside the tower.
Likewise, it's impossible to enter the tower from the outside.^^
(Except for those with special abilities)

Q: Aren't Zahard's daughters picked from rankers? Is Koon (Agero) climbing the tower because he was abandoned? I thought only the chosen ones were allowed to climb? (10/18/2010)
A: They are not rankers.
They are picked from young daughters of many families.
Those daughters then climb the tower.

No. The chosen sons have a higher chance of climbing the tower.
Those sons have a higher chance of returning to the family.
Koon (A.A.), picked for his talent, is a rare case.

SIU: Yuri is a character for the later half, so I'm planning to save her until then. (07/13/2010)

SIU: Yuri and Lero-ro have met each other while climbing the tower. Yu Han Sung climbed the tower before Lero-ro and Yuri. If Yu Han Sung didn't mess around in Evankhell's floor, his rank would have been similar to Yuri's rank. (10/15/2010)

SIU: Lero-ro is about 2m tall. (11/08/2010)

SIU: If you get to know her, Lahel (Rachel), in fact, is a really charming character, haha. (12/14/2010)

Edit 3: Added some parts that I've left out.

im going back to analyze the fukk outta the first floor :wow: SIU da gawd :bow:

young baam gettin another weapon (prolly the black march since she liked him) :kdot:

might mean he wins the tournament :gladbron:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Just got into the Season 2 of this piff. One of the better shonen type stories I've read in awhile. Reminds me a little of a mix of Hunter X Hunter and Veritas, but it's better than Veritas. Pretty good story and not knowing what's gonna happen next is great.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's weird since Baam hasn't used his ignite as a weapon...just a healing device. Finally getting to see the two strongest cats in the new camp fight at full strength should be dope. I'm still wondering why the hell Baam was hurt so bad by the weakest bombs Wangnan had.