The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's weird since Baam hasn't used his ignite as a weapon...just a healing device. Finally getting to see the two strongest cats in the new camp fight at full strength should be dope. I'm still wondering why the hell Baam was hurt so bad by the weakest bombs Wangnan had.

baam cant get hurt by shinsoo so he was eating the stronger ones, wangnans weakest bomb was regular and baam didn't realize it so he took a bomb to the face

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Just caught up. Looks like high levels of fukkery are about to go down next chapter.

I guess we'll get to find out what FUG put inside Baam.

I'm thinking him and one wing fight till someone shows up to stop them.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just caught up. Looks like high levels of fukkery are about to go down next chapter.

I guess we'll get to find out what FUG put inside Baam.

I'm thinking him and one wing fight till someone shows up to stop them.

SIU said it's a short arc, so hopefully they fight and show off some nice moves then the other Devil Arm appears and we find out what his deal is. I'm kinda hype to see what kind of character beat Hatsu.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:gladbron: Tower of God Ch 123 | MangaPirate Free Manga Online

"I'll teach you how to become a god" :wow:
"someday this strength will help you in determining your faith" :ohhh:
Legendary fish? :ohhh:

Koon and friends about to put in dat work :ooh:

SIU said he's pretty much done setting up all the teams and doing backstories for now, this story is about to ramp up :ohhh:

Just think brehs, tower of god is only one fragment in the Talse Uzer story :ohlawd:

SIU :lawd:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Devil must be a MONSTER if he's dolo facing off with Koon, Ran and the spear bearer (forget his name)...Horyang will probably show up at the end of next chapter and join the fray for what'll be an epic fight. I'm hoping Viole follows and we get the reunion right away...Also, if Viole's team adds the second devil arm...that makes them MUCH tougher (doubt it happens though tbh).

Giant fish in sacred water with a streak of red...maybe like a steel eel from the first chapter?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is about to get real good. Ran is a certified monster and Koon isn't close enough to stop Ran from acting uppity.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
If Baam showed up Koon would put a stop to everything

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

them nikkas ran off from koon tho, and for all we know the other devil dude could run into koon while everyone else fighting

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Viole and Koon finally meeting up? I'm hype! I'm wondering how long Horyang's gonna have to hang until his boy shows up, now it'll be an even 2 on 2 and Koon showing up for a 3 man team evening out with Viole would be interesting.

I'd love for Viole to fight all these cats and just stack techniques.