The Tomorrow People Discussion

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:mindblown: How is not being able to kill thus eliminating your threats a sensible evolutionary trait?
Im just saying they letting that one chick fukk up everything and no one says or does anything about it,she the reason they had those chips in their head, then once she finds out it can kill you she is all mad cause they cant fix her fukk up, then turns ole boys dad in furthur fukking shyt up.. and does anyone even look at her the wrong way? no :why:... and that is just their softness from this past episode..

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Im just saying they letting that one chick fukk up everything and no one says or does anything about it,she the reason they had those chips in their head, then once she finds out it can kill you she is all mad cause they cant fix her fukk up, then turns ole boys dad in furthur fukking shyt up.. and does anyone even look at her the wrong way? no :why:... and that is just their softness from this past episode..
yo, the asian dude let that wak blonde bytch fukk up everything :mindblown: he's such a bytchass nikka. despite the cacery i liked the show. the story has potential, but i bet it gets cancelled

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I don't watch TV, but every time I see this thread I think of...

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
i kinda wish more people watched this shyt, cuz russel is the KING of TV simps. his simping fukked up everything. i want to refer to simps as russel ass nikkas

i would fukk the shyt out of kara and astrid

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
i kinda wish more people watched this shyt, cuz russel is the KING of TV simps. his simping fukked up everything. i want to refer to simps as russel ass nikkas

i would fukk the shyt out of kara and astrid

Astrid :noah:

Kara :ahh:

Roger was a lame character to me, so I didn't even really care when Russell turned him in though :yeshrug:

Jedikah still has a hold on John from the closing moments of the finale.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Astrid :noah:

Kara :ahh:

Roger was a lame character to me, so I didn't even really care when Russell turned him in though :yeshrug:

Jedikah still has a hold on John from the closing moments of the finale.
jed brainwashed john. he dont remember shyt :russ: I guess since roger ass was gonna die anyway, they didnt develop him. russell shoulda got bodied

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
jed brainwashed john. he dont remember shyt :russ: I guess since roger ass was gonna die anyway, they didnt develop him. russell shoulda got bodied

They needed someone to be the comic relief though and represent the token Asian.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
yo, the asian dude let that wak blonde bytch fukk up everything :mindblown: he's such a bytchass nikka. despite the cacery i liked the show. the story has potential, but i bet it gets cancelled
And after the finale they let that bytch live :mindblown: If this show makes it back I am tooting for the bad guys.. These dudes are too soft to win..

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I'm :yeshrug:about the cancellation, one positive about the show was introducing me to Madeline Mantock :ahh:

Madeleine_Mantock_2013_Summer_TCA_Tour_01.jpg

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dang, the ending of Star-Crossed was fukked up. For anyone that likes shyt with a dark ending, that was it.